Chapter 26

A really short chapter about someone accepting emotions.

"And who knows,

There is still someone out there who would love you deeply.

Don't give up now.

For you never know what the future brings. "

.

.

.

You opened your eyes, only to be met with a pair of ruby red eyes.

"Sayaka-?" You mumbled.

"Hello idiot, you are finally awake." The teal eyed boy said as he flicked your forehead, causing you to kinda wake up completely.

"You should have called for help, you know, instead of losing blood like that. You idiot!" Muichirou said as he turned his face away.

"Nee-san!! Do you know that Tokito nii-san had rejected all his missions so he could look after you for two we-?"

"Hey! Shut up brat." Muichirou said, cutting off Sayaka.

"Oh? Since when is Muichirou a Nii-san. I thought he was cheese to you?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Muichirou Nii-san is very kind. He gives me candy so he is my Nii-san now." Sayaka exclaimed. Muichirou facepalmed himself.

"Oh yeah Y/n, this is yours right?" Muichirou asked as he passed you a red coloured ribbon. You smiled and took the ribbon into your palm.

"Nee-san, did you know that Muichirou nii-san told me that he likes yo-" Before Sayaka could finish, Muichirou covered her mouth with his hand in a panic.

"Mphm!!" Sayaka pulled away and completed her sentence. "Yogurt." Muichirou sighed in relief.

You looked confused, I mean who wouldn't be.

"Muichirou, ho-how did I end up here?" You asked as you tried to sit up, only to fall back down. Muichirou moved forward to help you.

"I think Gyomei found you, and then- I forgot. I remembered that Shinobu brought you home and- no I can't remember." The airhead pondered loudly.

"It's fine. I got my revenge after all so all is well." You smiled happily.

"Y/n, erm I would like to tell you something." The boy fidgeted in his seat. "What is it?" You asked curiously.

Yes you, you dum dum.

"I- I..... I'm glad you are back!" "Ohohoho? Is someone flustered!?" You asked, teasingly. Muichirou being the muichirou he is, went back to his calm composure thingy and stood up. "Sayaka would be going back to Okinawa and unfortunately the Master told me to accompany her since you are still recovering." He said as-a-matter-of-fact-ly. Sayaka nodded and smiled widely.

"Erm, okay then. Come back soon." You said, sounding a little sad I guess.

Soon the two left you alone in your room. You placed the ribbon that once belonged to your sister on the table by the bed and turned to your left as you pulled the covers over your head.

You touched your cheeks as you felt it heating up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" You yelled into your pillow. Your eyes became a little teary. Who knows why. You like him don't you. A distant voice came into your head. You rolled around your bed as the question repeated.

Y/n!!!! Feelings are only going to get in the way of mis-. Not sure what it was, but you suddenly felt a familiar embrace. It was warm yet cold at the same time. You turned around and no one was there.

Y/n, feelings are something you should get hold of. If you don't understand love now, it might be too late in the future.

"I wish I could tell you I like you." You whispered to yourself as you went into a deep sleep.

"Y/n, this dreaming foretelling ability can bring a future, but it also brings pain. Learn to control it, and you will be happy that you saved a lot of lives."

"Makomo nee-chan, can you make a flower ring for me?"

"Sure!"

Fun facts:

-Not sure if Emi wants to admit this, but since she is anonymous, she will share this fact.

-The part where y/n is feeling flustered, it is based on Emi's emotions for someone she really likes.

-Sayaka was bothering Muichirou throughout the whole trip back to Okinawa.

-Emi was listening to Ai Kotoba III while writing this chapter ///////

A/N

I still have 25+ chapters to write. Let's go Emi. I love you and I believe in you. You can do it Emi weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I am in Misery....Reese's puffs-