Chapter 14

"Y/n, y/n. Please be more careful when choosing techniques. There are a lot of people worried about you."

"But why? I've let so many people die, how can I still take this life seriously, my foretelling ability should be given to someone else. I'm sure more people would be alive if someone else have this ability. I-"

"Y/n, I'm sure the person who gave this to you knew that you can do a good job. Am I right?"

"Nee-san?"

...

"Y/n-chan!!! Wake up please!!"

"Mitsuri she needs to sleep. Stop being so noisy."

"Shut up Tokito."

"Ara ara, you guys really need to keep quiet once in a while."

"Kocho-"

"Yes? Tomioka-san?"

You opened your eyes to see a way to familiar ceiling. Then to see a pink haired figure looking at you. "WAHHHHHH!!!!!" The pink haired Hashira quickly pulled you into a bear hug. "Y/N!!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!" "Mitsuri, y/n needs to breathe." Iguro said. Mitsuri apologized and let go of you.  You raised a hand up towards the light. Nee-san. "Y/n, are you feeling okay?" Shinobu asked. You nodded and put your hsnd down. "How are Inosuke, Tanjirou and Rengoku-san?"you asked. "They are all okay, except that Rengoku lost an eye." Ouch.

"Yes and y/n, I heard about the fight from Rengoku since Muichirou claims that he forgotten about it. " Mitsuri exclaimed. Your face turned red and facepalmed yourself. "Yes Mitsuri yes. We do not speak of it." The voice of you mimicking Shinobu came replaying in your head and your face turned even redder. "There there." Muichirou said, patting your head.

"Muichirou-kun, Tomioka-san and I would be way for a mission for about a week. Could you help to take care of y/n for now? If my happens just go to Aoi." Muichirou just nodded, knowing that's he might forget it in a few minutes. "Well, we need to get ready now." Shinobu said as she walked out of the room. Giyuu stood up and went after her. Mitsuri took a deep breath and said, "Iguro-san, Muichirou-kun, can I spend sometime with y/n-chan?" 

"But Mitsuri-"

"Cmon Tokito, let's go." Iguro said as he dragged Muichirou outside with him.

"What is it Mitsuri?" 

"Erm..."

"?"

"PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON LOVE!!"

"EHH!???"

.

.

.

You laughed as Mitsuri covered her flustered face. "Seriously Mitsuri, you are the Love Hashira. Why would you ask me for advice?" "Well, you and Muichirou seem so close and-" "NO MITSURI NO! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS, NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Now it's your turn to turn red. Why, what is wrong with all these adults, assuming you and your best friend are a thing. "So Mitsuri, why do you need advice? Why don't you just ask Igurou-San." You smirked and cleared your throat, making Mitsuri's face even redder. "WAHHH Y/N!! YOU KNOW THE REASON IM ASKING SO PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT!!" "HAHAHAHA." You laughed. 

"I like him, but I don't know if he likes me" Mitsuri buried her face into her palm. You smiled. "And what would you do about that?" "I want to ask him to go to the Summer Festival that would be held next month." Mitsuri said with an extremely red face"Oh? Planning on something romantic?" You joked, raising an eyebrow. "Y/n!!!" 

"Oh yeah I've been wondering what to wear for that festival." You murmured to yourself softly, however loud enough for the other Hashira to hear. "Y/n, let's go shopping next Wednesday." The Hashira looked at you with sparkling green eyes. "Yay" you raised your arm and cheered ever so enthusiastically. "So y/n how do I ask him?" Mitsuri begged. You tilted your head. "Do you want me to ask him from you?"

"YES PLEASE."

"Okay then, I'll say Mitsuri wanted it."

"NO!! PLEASE DON'T ADD MY NAME."

"Fine."

"THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Y/N-CHAN!!"

"Save your love for Igurou."

.

.

.

"So what did the two of you talked about?" Muichirou asked as you both head home. You shrugged and ignored his question. He looked at you with a confused look. Well, a lot have been on your mind lately. Your sister, Ruka, the master and a lot of things. "Y/n are you okay?" You froze, not expecting him to see that you were troubled. You turned around and gave him a big grin and nodded, showing that you were fine. You look okay and all, but deep inside you were screaming for someone to save you or to hear you out. Muichirou knew that your smile was fake, it had always been like that. You were never genuine, actions or emotions. Well at least when it's to yourself. If you were injured you would just say "it's a small scratch" or "nothing" Muichirou noticed that despite his blunt personality.  

"Muichirou, let's go to the stream." 

"But y/n, it's getting late." "Please?" 

Y"..."

"Fine."

The stream was located in a small mountain that was for some reason covered with wisteria. And the both of you went there often. As soon as you reached the stream, you just walked into it. The stream is no deep but not shallow either. Let's say around knee level.

"Hey, remove your shoes first." Muichirou shouted as he took a seat under the tree that was beside the stream. You pouted and tok off your shoes, putting them at the side. You splashed the water around and threw pebbles. (T-T the last time I played in a stream was when I was two.)  "Muichirou! Come here!" You shouted. Not knowing what you were planning to do, he did as you asked. You scooped up some water with your palm and splash it at him, leaving a surprised and comfused Muichirou standing there, not knowing what to do. "Earth to Muichirou-" Splash. Muichirou splashed you back, but he was too quick for you to see. 

I'm really spoiling the mood with my music while writing this. I'm writing about playing in the stream and I'm listening to Hated by Life Itself. 'д' ;

"Hey!!" You crossed your arms and pouted. Muichirou laughed and patted your head. You got out of the stream and went under the tree in which Muichirou joined you. You both sat down and admire the nature around you. 

"Muichirou."

"Mhm?"

"Do you think fate could be changed?"

"What?" Muichirou turned to look at you, sleeping soundly by his side. You had a troubled look on your face. Muichirou patted your head and your expression relaxed a bit.  

"Y/n, I don't know what you are going through, but I want to stop it. I promise that I'll make your smile real one day?" He whispered to himself.

Fun facts:

Inspiration came when the author was listening to Kimi No Nawa soundtracks.

So here's the thing, you have a small pouch or bag at the back of your belt where you put medicines, chemicals and basic first aid items.