Chapter 9

"Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shin-" 

"Yes y/n what is it? I'm trying to concentrate here." Shinobu smiled, an irk mark appearing on her head.

"Ah sorry, could you help me see if this is okay?"

Y/n have been learning how to concoct medicine from Shinobu. Just recently, y/n had been making a new medicine for some unknown reason.

"What is this medicine supposed to do?" Shinobu asked as she brought the bottle to her desk.

"Oh it is for a really good teacher of mine. It's for her to grow taller."

"Ah that's so- excuse me y/n may I know who that teacher is?" You could see Shinobu getting mad from her dangerous smile.

"Ah sorry my mistake. It is for killing demon poison. I've been doing research about the demon poison recently." Y/n smiled nervously.

"Very well. I made one that could kill the poison, however it isn't powerful-"

"Oh yeah Shinobu, I used some of your past research papers and added a few more chemical that might have more effect." Y/n blurted out.

"Okay, just a second.And wait for a while." Shinobu said as she placed a drop of the medicine on the demon poison she collected.

After a minute, the demon poison begin crumbling away like how a demon would.

"That's really amazing y/n, I think your medicine is really useful. We should make more of these for-"

"CAW CAW!! KOCHO SHINOBU AND TOMIOKA Y/N'S PRESENCE HAVE BEEN REQUESTED BY THE MASTER!!! CAW" Shinobu's crow flew into her study through her opened window and landed on the table.

"Ara? Me and y/n?" Shinobu asked, putting down the medicine as y/n took her katana, getting ready to leave.

"Y/n, I never knew you love being partner up with m-"

"Don't get it wrong Shinobu, I'm just hoping the mission would end faster."

"Y/n."

"Okay okay let's go." Y/n said and ran out of the mansion.

.

.

.

"Nii-San?"

"Tomioka-San?"

"Oh hi y/n, hi Kocho." Giyuu said bluntly.

"Ara ara, what a surprise! Isn't it, y/n?" Shinobu asked as she started poking Giyuu, Giyuu just looked down and glared at her.

"Nii-San what the heck are you doing here?" Y/n asked. She had been training with her brother for one whole week that she is hoping not to see him during missions.

"Oyakata-sama said that we are going on a mission."

"Three Hashiras???"

"It was said that the slayers numbers are decreasing really quickly."  Giyuu explained as he walked out of the mansion.

"To where?" Y/n asked as she caught up to her brother, leaving the Insect Hashira behind.

"Somewhere called Mt. Natagumo, if I remember correctly."

"Mt. natagumo....." The name seemed so familiar, but y/n just could think of anything or make any connections.

"Ara ara, y/n-San. You are going to walk into a tree." Shinobu said suddenly, y/n was snapped out of her thoughts immediately and looked up. 1 inch away, okay.