Chapter 2

Gasp.

Gasp.

Y/n woke up, sweating from the dream she saw. Muichirou who had woke up an hour ago was staring at her like she was an alien.

"You good?" Muichirou asked her.

Y/n was still trying to process her dream. She looked around, she was in a futon and around her were training equipments. Oh, she thought, the training room.

"Y/n, was it a nightmare?" Muichirou asked.

"Yeah it was just a dream." Y/n sighed in relief, lying back down.

"It's just a dre-  OMG NO." Y/n shot back up. Muichirou raised an eyebrow.

Oh, that's right, he doesn't know. Y/n thought.

"Sorry." She apologized. Muichirou frowned. "Are you drunk or something?" He asked. " Im y/n and I'm okay" Y/n got out of her futon and folded it.

"Oh yeah y/n, I kept forgetting to ask you. Why do you hang a charm thingy on your sword?" Muichirou asked as he folded his futon.

"Oh, it was given to me by someone who saved me when I was really young. She said that she tried time make it similar to their family heirloom as she thinks it brings good luck. I think it worked pretty well so I always carry it with me." Y/n carried her futon towards a drawing as she explained.

"Weird design I must say." Muichirou pointed out.

 "Shut up. Let's go get breakfast." Y/n picked up her sword and walked towards the door.

"Moshi moshiiiii~" Shinobu greeted the duo as they walked into the dining room.

"Good morning Shinobu-san." Y/n greeted and took a seat.

"Morning." Muichirou took a seat beside y/n. Y/n took an onigiri from the table

"Nē y/n, Muichirou, do you know today is the first day of winter?" Shinobu asked as she sat down opposite the duo. 

"Really?!" Y/n's eyes sparked while the other two stared at her. Her onigiri almost came out

"Y/n, it's just winter, you don't have to be too excited." Muichirou said, patting her head.

"But the last time I experienced winter was a year ago." Y/n pouted and received a laugh from Shinobu.

"Shinobu-san, how did you manage to drag me into the spare room yesterday?" Muichirou asked her suddenly. Y/n choked on her rice.

"What do you mean, Tokitou?" Y/n could feel the dark aura rising around Shinobu.

"You are shorter than me so I thought you might have some difficult-"

"What did you say about me again Tokitou?" Shinobu said as an irk mark appeared, clear as day.

"I said you are sh-" 

"Okay Muichirou that's it, let's go train." Y/n laughed awkwardly as she pulled Muichirou with her.

"What was that?" Y/n laughed loudly as soon as they were outside the Mansion. 

"Hm? I was just pointing it out." Muichirou said blankly.

"That's one of the few things that makes Shinobu pissed." Y/n said as they walked out of the Mansion to Muichirou's house and the Tomioka Estate since they are nearby.

"What else pisses her off?" Muichirou asked.

"When she tries to bully Giyuu but fails."

"When people younger or the same age as her pats her head."

"Reminding her how she almost named Kanao after foods"

They went on and on about Shinobu's piss-me-off list until they reached Muichirou's estate.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Hm!!" Y/n waved goodbye and went in to the path that leads to the estate where she and her brother lives.

"Nii-san!!!! I'm home!!" Y/n took off her sandals and head towards the room where Giyuu was.

"Nii-san..." Y/n looked down on the floor.

"Your dreams?" Giyuu asked and received a nod from y/n.

"How was it like?"

"It was during a blizzard night. There was this woman and some children. And....and......" Y/n started to tear up. Giyuu went forward and hugged his younger sister.

"The woman in the dream sound so familiar. I don't know how to save them." Y/n cried onto her brother's shoulder.

"Y/n it's fine, please continue, nii-san would help you." Giyuu patted his sister's back.

"There was a man.....he sounded cruel. There was a slash.....then it was all dark. The door opened and the man went out then disappeared....." Y/n continued, tears streamed down her face.

"What happened afterwards?" Giyuu asked.

"Before the man left.....he....he slashed a girl....and said that there was another...failure."

"How would you describe that place? And the girl." Giyuu asked again, patting his sister's head.

"A nice warm home. But then it became cold, very cold. The air was really thin. The girl had a very angelic voice and she was very pretty. She was begging the man not to harm them."

"Thank you y/n, nii-San would try to help" Giyuu patted her and let y/n cry as he hugged her.

"Y/n, don't feel guilty anymore." Giyuu whispered as y/n slowly cried herself to sleep.

A/n,

I think I'm giving lots of clues. Pm me if you think you know who the unknown peeps are. Please note that you are 12 in here. There another clue.