Chapter 9.2

Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain 

Why are your eyes so red?

.

.

.

Could this be them?

Those eyes, they remind me of her. 

Y/n squatted down and her eyes widened.

Those earrings...

Y/n looked down at the charm on her katana.

It isn't possible.

When she was small, my mother are a fruit from a red tree 

And that is why my eyes are so red.

.

.

.

"You..." Before y/n could finish something, or rather someone attacked her. Giyuu immediately stood in front of her them and blocked it.

"Moshi moshi, Tomioka-san, y/n!! Why are you both protecting a demon?" Oh well yes there she is again. Kocho Shinobu, smiling one of her most dangerous smiles.

"If you still have the strength to run, take your sister and go. I'll buy you some time. Y/n go with them." Giyuu ordered sternly. Eh? Y/n thought.

"Thank you so much." The slayer said as he carried the demon and ran from the scene? Y/n stood up and ran after him.

For some reason, y/n felt that she knew the two. Despite her hatred for demons, she felt like there was one she must protect. Have they met before? (Well you see she wasn't watching where she was heading and bumped into a tree)

Just then, Kanao suddenly appeared in front of her and within seconds, she had caught the slayer and pushed him flat on the ground. Oh god the genius is here, y/n thought silently as she ran forward to Kanao. Before Kanao could go, the slayer pulled her while cape and she fell down. As revenge, she kicked the slayer hard at the back of his head and the slayer passed out immediately. After that, Kanao stood up and chased after the demon who was running away. As for y/n, she was just completely fascinated by the drama. Y/n sighed and ran after Kanao. "Kanaoo!!!! Long time no see!!!" Y/n exclaimed and wrapped her arms around Kanao, preventing her from moving.

"Y/n, the demon."

"Aww but we haven't seen each other in such a long time!!!" (It was two 7 hours ago)

"But y/n-"

"How about I chase after her?"

"..."

"Okay bye!!" Y/n exclaimed before heading towards the direction where the demon ran to.

After a few minutes, y/n came face to face with a small demon, looking at her with blank eyes.

Y/n thought the demon was going to run away. However, the demon stood up and ran to hug y/n's legs. The demon looked up at y/n and stretched it's arms out, asking for a carry. Y/n looked at the demon, and it looked back at her. Y/n kneeled down and brought the tiny demon into her arms.

"CAW! CAW! A BOY WITH A SCAR IN HIS FOREHEAD AND WEARS A CHECKERED HAORI CALLED TANJIROU!!! A DEMON WITH A BAMBOO MUZZLE NAMED NEZUKO!!! BRING THEM BACK!!! BRING THEM BACK!!!" Y/n's crow yelled.

" SHUT UP CROW!!!" Y/n yelled back. The demon that was in her arms looked at her with a confused expression.

"Sorry, Nezuko?" The demon nodded her head. Ah, so this is the Nezuko. Y/n thought.

"Y/n-San, that's a demon you are holding." Kanao commented as she walked towards you.

"Yeah I know right!! Isn't she adorable?" Y/n asked, hugging Nezuko who was playing with y/n's hair.

"But do you know her?" Kanao asked. Nezuko who was sitting comfortably in y/n's arms stretched and hit y/n on the head.

"Ouch! Careful Nezuko!!"

"Y/n-San?"

"Huh? Oh yeah ehh. No- Yes!" 

"Hm?"

"I don't know, maybe." Y/n sighed, patting Nezuko's head.

"Humph!!" The demon smiled.

"Tomioka-sama! Why are you holding onto a demon?" A kakushi ran towards y/n, carrying a wooden box on his back. When Nezuko saw the box, she patted y/n's shoulder and pointed towards the box.

"Is that yours?"y/n asked the demon. Nezuko nodded her head.

"Ah so are you going in?"

"Hmph!"

Y/n ordered the frightened kakushi to put the box on the ground as Nezuko jumped out of her arms. Y/n squatted down and opened the box for Nezuko to go in.

"There, there is nothing dangerous about her. Don't worry." Y/n stood up and patted the kakushi's shoulder. Y/n then lifted the box and carried it.

"Nezuko-chan, you can rest now. See you later." Y/n told the demon as  she and Kanao walked toward where Giyuu and Shinobu was.

"Nii-sannnnnnn!!!! Shinobu-sannnnnn!!!!"

"Ara ara y/n, why are you carrying a demon?" 

"That's because I'm tall enough to do so."

"I-"

The kakushi at the side be like. "You have guts y/n-sama."

"Nii-san, is this them?"

"Mhm." Giyuu nodded. Y/n sighed in relief and smile, tiny drops of tears coming out from the side of her eyes.

"Finally." Y/n said, wiping the tears at the side of her face. The dark mountain was soon illuminated by the morning light.

It was as if the dream I couldn't grasp hold of in the past, I finally managed to reach it.

Facts-are-facts(you can't change them):

-Y/n bumped into a tree once again and Nezuko thought she felt an earthquake.

-Shinobu was planning on creating a special medicine just for y/n when she came across the spider sister.

-Kanao was a bit embarrassed when she found out that the slayer she kicked passed out.

-y/n' s crow is ready to disown her.

A/n

Ello my fellow simps.

I have exams so I'm gonna publish only 2 chapters a week, hope y'all okay with that.

If you are not okay with that then too bad I guess.

Someone save me from physics.

Regards,

Please kill me.