Chapter 1

Y/N has great sense of direction. She is like a human compass cuz she can remember the places she went and have it engraved in her mind like a map. Yes and she can tell the directions of north south east and west. Like I said, human compass. And yes lemme add good eye sight too.

"Lets make a bet."

"No"

"Why?"

"You would win, like always."

"Please?"

"No."

You see, y/n is on a mission with her mission partner Muichirou and she won't stop bothering him. 

"Muichirou pleaseeeee. It would be different this time." She begged, almost to the point of going on her knees.

"Fine, what now." Muichirou sighed and looked at his best friend, getting a little jump from her as a reply.

"Yessss!!!! Slay the most demons? Punishment can be anything?" Y/n exclaimed childishly. Muichirou nodded and sighed again, "Can't believe you're a powerful slayer."

"Hey! What was that for!!" 

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

"Shh."y/n suddenly looked serious, she put a finger on her lips

"Hm?"

"Demons. A large group, there should be a lower moon in there. Race you!!!!" Y/n said and leaped up, heading towards the spot where she sensed demons. Muichirou immediately leaped after her.

.

.

.

"Water Breathing First form: Water Surface slash"

"Mist breathing fourth form: shifting flow slash"

"All donee!!!!!" Y/n jumped as the last demon degenerated. 

"31" "29" The two said at the same time. "YAYYY!!!" Y/n raised her fist.

"What's my punishment?" Muichirou rolled his eyes, putting his katana back into its holder thingy.

"PIGGYBACK!!!" Y/n yelled as she skipped towards Muichirou. Muichirou squad down as y/n climbed onto his back.

"LETS GOOO!!!" Y/n raised a fist as Muichirou stood up and started walking out of the forest they were in.

.

.

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain." Y/n started singing as Muichirou walked, carrying y/n on his back. 

"Why are your ears so long?" Muichirou continued.

"When she was small, my mother ate the leaves of a tall tree that's why my ears are so long."

They continued to sing the song as the sun slowly rises. Y/n yawned as she hugged Muichirou tighter.

"I'm tired." Y/n yawned again

"You're heavy" Muichirou complained. He got a hit on his head.

"Don't say that to a girl!!" Y/n yelled

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Muichirou asked with an innocent tone, receiving another smack from y/n.

"Smack me again and I'll throw you down into the lake. " Muichirou joked.

"Like you can do anything about that. I'm a water user." Y/n laughed as the ruffled Muichirou's hair.

Y/n was slowly falling asleep until she felt Muichirou stopping. She rubbed her eyes as she saw that they were outside the Butterfly Mansion, with Sanemi Shinazugawa standing at the gate, looking at them with a disgusted face.