Chapter 28

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain..."

"Why are your eyes so red?"

.

.

.

"Hello Idiot, fancy seeing you here." Someone flicked your forehead.

"Tokito-san, we were supposed to wake her up, not make her pissed."

Kie-san?

Yuichirou-?

You opened your eyes and saw five familiar figures.

"Nezuko...Mitsuri...Kamado...Shinazugawa...Muichirou-?"

"Demon...Upper rank. 5 and 4?"

"Nezuko...NO!" You were in the middle of a forest, on top of a building. You saw the little demon that evolved into a stronger demon as she was stabbed through her back. You looked around and saw Shinazugawa's brother get shot and start to degenerate. You turned around again and saw a beaten up Kanroji Mistsuri.

"Nezuko!" you jumped off the building, hoping to catch the demon girl. However you just passed through her like a ghost. You saw Tanjirou, along with Nezuko, vanish before your eyes. You turned around once again and saw Muichirou covered in spikes.

"Muichirou!" He didn't seem to have heard you. The demon towered over the mist Pillar.

"Mu-ichirou.."

.

.

.

.

.

You sat up from your futon, covered in sweat. You were panting. The Mist Pillar who was sitting beside you looked a little worried. "Y/n, are you okay?" The boy asked, his face painted with worry. You reached your hands out and touched Muichirou's face, checking if he was real. Before he could start blushing, you pulled him into a warm embrace. The both of you stayed silent for a moment until he spoke up.

"Y/n... are you okay?" You buried your face on his shoulders and hugged him tighter than before.

Muichirou was at a loss for words. He didn't know how he should react. Hug you or hug you-? Well of course he picked the obvious answer. That is to hug you. (praise me)

You hugged him tightly as if he might disappear one you let him go. "Don't...go. You can't die yet. Not before me." You cried softly into his shoulders.

"Don't worry, I will never die before you. I will never lose to you. I promise." Muichirou patted your head as you nodded.

"I won't ever leave, because I'm always beside you."

Lies.

Those are the exact same words.

.

.

.

"Welcome back, old man." You clapped your hands sarcastically and yawned. The Pillar looked pissed as Shinobu was changing his bandages. You turned your head to the right and saw Tengen's wife Suma crying to you about their mission while Makio, who was beside looked like she was about to throw hands. Hinatsuru sat quietly on her bed and took her medicine down.

"Here old man, drink this and it will speed up your recovery." You passed the old man a cup of something and he drank it immediately. "This is orange juice." The old man looked into the cup and gave you a questioning look.

"Yeah you need Vitamin C. Yours truly by your future doctor. I shall C you again." You waved goodbye to the old man and walked to Obanai dat snek boii.

"So how did you find them?" you asked your senior. He sighed and explained the whole story. "Oh so basically this man almost died without last words? Classic."

"Hello, I'm right here."

"Did you hear that?"

"Nope must be the wind."

I'm sorry Sanemi seems to sneeze a lot these days.

You laughed and shortly afterwards, you left the room to check on the Kamaboko.

Well what can I say, everything looks normal. We have Inosuke being Inosuke, Zenitsu running away from his problems and Tanjirou trying to be the glue. Oh and Nezuko being as wholesome as ever.

"Hello! Glad to see you all in good shape." You said as you walked into their room, carrying a tray of orange juice. "Good to see you y/n-san! That's a really nice hair clip you got." The boy complimented you.

"Y/n-sannnnnnn~!!!!! I almost died, you know!! Nezuko-chan was almost killed too!!! Y/n-san!! If I ever get injured again please take care of me!!!! Shinobu-san can be so scary sometimes!!" Zenitsu whined. You laughed lightly and passed him his cup of orange juice. (God, I should have used Broccoli juice but whatever)

"Sorry but there is someone else I have to take care of most of the time so I will make time for you if I can." You said and walked over to Inosuke, who was tied on his bed with ropes. You had to blink twice before putting his cup of orange juice on the table by his bed.

"Where is Nezuko?" you asked Tanjirou. "Oh, she is here." Nezuko popped out from under Tanjirou's bed and ran to give you a hug. "Energetic. Nezuko, you got to sleep if not you don't have energy for your next mission." You patted the tiny demon's head. She shook her head stubbornly. You carried the little demon and held her like how you would hold a child. You took a deep breath and started singing.

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain,

Why are your ears so long?

When she was small my mother ate the leaves of a tall tree,

And that is why my ears are so long.

Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain,

Why are your eyes so red?

When she was small my mother ate the fruits of red tree,

And that is why my eyes are so red."

Nezuko hugged you tightly and slowly fell asleep. "Y/n-san, where did you learn that song?" Tanjirou asked in curiosity. You gave him a huge grin. "Someone very dear to the both of us."

Facts:

-Muichirou was beside you because you had a small fever yesterday and you didn't want to brother Shinobu cuz the boiiz just returned. Additionally, your Nii-san was on a mission.

-Don't expect that I'll remove your hairclip anytime soon.

-One more chapter till the end of being a weird

-20+ more chapters till the end of eternity

-20 days till final exams TT

-The author wrote this in the smallest idk what's that called possible so my sister can't see what I'm writing(I'm going blind)

A/n

Yall i need to know if i should write a sequel