Chapter 8

"Knock knock little bunny from the little mountain,

Why are your eyes so red?"

"Y/n-chan, please take care of my children for me. I'll leave the to you. Please take care of them for me."

"Mhm,"

"Thank you so much."

.

.

.

Two years timeskip 

"OI pig, behave yourself." 

It was afternoon and y/n was on a mission with one of her junior. And boy he was wild, even worse than y/n.

"Shut up Tapioca."

"It's Tomioka and we are in public so better behave yourself." Y/n said, trying to hold the wild creature of energy in front of her. The people around them looked at her like she was a weirdo.

"Shut up for a moment can you?" Y/n said, dragging the other slayer to the side.

"WHO ARE YOU TO BOSS LORD INOSUKE AROUND HUH!?" The slayer with a boar head said, trying to break free from y/n's grip.

"I'm a Hashira, you Mizunoto." Y/n said with a irritated look on her face.

"Hashira? Is that even a rank? Don't joke." Inosuke yelled at her.

"Apparently, Hashira is the highest rank in the demon slayer corps. Only an idiot wouldn't know that." Y/n yawned.

"So where are we headed to?" Y/n asked the crazy boar head as she help him so he wouldn't run around.

"I don't know, do you know?" He said, still trying to break free.

"Ah so I was right, an idiot." 

"SHUT UP, JUST TELL ME." Inosuke yelled as y/n dragged him towards a bamboo forest.

"We were told to know kill the demons spotted near the lake near the Tokyo."

"Tokyo!? Can I eat it?" The pig asked.

"Dumbass no."

"OI Tapioca, if I beat you in a match means I'm the strongest right?" 

"Meh, I doubt it would happen." Y/n said, uninterested.

"What do you mean you doubt it would happen." Inosuke asked. Thant idiot really doesn't get it. Y/n thought as she shook her head and sighed.

"First thing is the experience. I've been a slayer longer than you and you are just a newbie so I would have more knowledge on demon slaying. Secondly, it takes a long time to be a Hashira, unless you are super talented. Third, you need to work hard and slay at least 50 demons or slay a kizuki as a Kinoe rank, which is quite far from your rank now. Lastly, morons are usually not Hashiras."

All the hashiras except Gyomei sneezed. By that I mean y/n also sneezed.

"Whose the moron?" The boar asked, putting hind hand on his hip.

Y/n faced palmed and continued dragging Inosuke. 

"Where is Tokyo, I'm hungry." The boar complained as they reached a city with lots of people.

"Ehh Hi hungry. Anyways give me your sword." Y/n said as she dragged him into a corner.

"Huh? Aren't we slaying demons?" The boar asked, refusing to pass y/n his swords.

"You idiot, how to slay demons in the day light?" Y/n sighed and face palmed herself once again.

"But why do I give you my sword? Huh?!" Inosuke demanded.

"You are literally half naked and you can't hide your swords so give them to me. " Y/n said. The boar looked at her and yelled. "NO ONE IS TAKING LORD INOSUKE'S SWORDS!!!" 

"Fine suit yourself, if you get caught then it's not my fault." Y/n sighed and walked towards the entrance of the city.

"Now pig listen up, this is a really crowded city's so don't get lost. We are going to patrol around to see if there are any traces of demons because so far I don't sense anything." Y/n said while holding onto the wild Inosuke.

"MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA, I ALREADY FOUND THE DEMON." Inosuke yelled, getting weird stares from the people around them.

"Shut up. If you know where the demon is, go to its location then. It would be night soon." Y/n slap her hand over his mask, trying to shut him up.

"ALRIGHT, FOLLOW ME." Inosuke leaped onto the roof and recieved quite a few screams from the people around. Y/n apologized quickly and went after him.

"IDIOT!! DON'T DO THAT!!" Y/n scolded the boy.

"TAPIOCA , THE DEMON IS HIDDEN IN THE ROOF!!" Inosuke yelled.

.

.

.

.

Clang clang clang.

There were two demons actually. One ran away so y/n had to chase it while Inosuke took care of the other one.

"Water-flower breathing: Second form:  Hanagoromo Dance" y/n swung her sword and sliced of the demon head.

"Ah I wonder if that idiot is done." Y/n mumbled to herself. And apparently they are not done. The demon Inosuke was with was competitive like himself.

"IM THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS"

"IM THE KING OF THE FOREST"

"KING OF THE FOREST, IM STRONGER THAN YOU."

"NO IM STRONGER."

"NO ME"

"ME"

"ME"

"Would the both of you shut up for even a second." Y/n said annoyed by the childish acts.

"Water breathing, second form: Water wheel" y/n jumped across from the tower nearby to where Inosuke was, killing the demon.

"What was that?" Inosuke stared, not believing what he saw.

"Water breathing,"

"FIGHT ME TAPIOCA FIGHT ME" Inosuke yelled, swing his sword.

"Idiot, you have a new mission. And plus slayers aren't supposed to fight each other." Y/n said, patting Inosuke's back hardly.

"I'll see you soon?" Y/n asked as she prepared to leave.

"GET READY, ILL BEAT YOU THE NEXT TOME I FIGHT YOU, TAPIOCA!!!"

"Good luck?" Y/n leaped and disappeared from view, heading towards her home.

.

.

.

"How was mission?" Muichirou asked as y/n layer dead on the ground of his estate.

"I was paired with a Mizunoto who have a boar head. He is wild." Y/n sighed.

"You know how I feel now?" Smack.

"I thought you were dead."

"Shut up Tokito."

"Hahaha" Muichirou laughed as he patted y/n's head.

"Mind if I stay here?" Y/n asked, her eyelids dropping heavy.

"Nope. Sweet dreams."

"You too." Y/n said as she went to sleep.

.

.

.

"Y/n-chan, do your best!! I'm sure you would get hold of this power soon. Please save my friend, he would be in danger in the near future. Please help him."

"Please help, y/n."

For the next foretold chapter I'm doing QnA with y/n crowd so if you have any questions about y/n you can either message me or comment. See ya <3