Chapter 31

"Foretold in a dream and waiting, up till now but is it true?"

"Nezuko..." you stood in front of the demon as she slowly crumbled into dust. The vision soon vanished and another vision appeared. You saw Mitsuri all beaten up on the floor.

"Muichirou-"

.

.

.

.

"Oh? I hear an echo saying thank you. Did someone come over? I feel my heart pounding here."

"Get down woman you are literally naked!!" You yelled at the Love Hashira and pulled her down into the hot spring.

A few days ago, Mitsuri came crying to your estate and begged you to go to the Sword Smith village with her because she needed to get her new katana. You, wanting to escape Muichirou and your brother, agreed to Mitsuri's request.

You sank your head deep into the hot water and shot right up due to the extremely hot temperature.

"HOT HOT HOT!!!!" you shook your face aggressively as Mitsuri let out a chuckle. "Oh look! Hello!!" Mitsuri waved to someone walking by.

"MITSURI!! " You pulled her down into the water so her body wouldn't be seen by whoever is walking by.

"y/nnNnnnnnnnnn he ignored meeeee" Mitsuri turned to you with a sad face. "Not surprised. "

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn." Mitsuri whined. You climbed onto a rock and dried yourself and slipped a simple yukata on. You styled your hair into a bun and put your hairpin on. After the both of you finished dressing, you headed along a path.

Your eyes sparkled when you saw the one coming down the path towards you. "Kamado!!!" you waved and run to greet the red headed. Mitsuri followed along. "Tanjirou-kunnn!!"

"Careful! Your breasts are going to spill out." Tanjirou said, using his hand to block his eyes while looking away.

"Listen!! Listen!!!!! "

"Watch out! "

"He ignored me!! I greeted him and he ignored me!! "

"Who did? "

"I don't know!! I asked him for his name and he ignored me!!!" Mitsuri fell dramatically onto the ground and whined. "I'm a hashira, isn't that rude!!????? " Mitsuri continued whining.

You stood there and watch this idiotic conversation played out. You yawned a little before pulling Mitsuri back up, however she was a little too heavy for you.

"Ahh I'm gonna go eat dinner, don't come find me later." you excused yourself as you walked off. Before you could take another step, Mitsuri hugged you from behind. "Let's go!! I'm so hungry!!" you sighed and waved to Tanjirou.

"Later. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I SWEAR TO GOD MITSURI THAT IS YOUR 87TH PLATE- oh Nezuko!! " You raised your finger up in disbelief and then you were distracted. You found the adorable demon under the table and you tickled her and dragged her out. She giggled and kicked your arm, trying to stop you. You were playing with Nezuko while Tanjirou and Mitsuri were talking about Shinazugawa Genya.

"y/n, let's go give Genya some food!" Mitsuri invited you to go with the rest. You walked up lazily and rejected her offer. "I'm a little tired and there are some things I need to think through. You guys go first, I'll wait here." the two nodded and went off to find Genya