Chapter 32

"knock knock little bunny, why are your eyes so red? "

You woke up to the sound of soft humming and gentle rays of light. You opened your eyes and found yourself in someone's embrace. Your eyes met a soft looking figure who's outline was illuminated by the sunlight. You blinked your eyes and went straight into Muichirou's who smiled at you softly after seeing you awake.

He dabbed your eyes with some fabric you keep inside your first aid, cleaning off the blood that leaked out.

"Why are you here? " You asked softly as you reached your hands to his . "Your crow came flying to me and told me you were breaking down or something, I can't really remember." Muichirou answered as he took your hands in his, holding it tight.

"Did I disturb you? "

"Nope I just finished destroying a robot." He said casually and placed some bandages around your head.

"What happened to you? Why the sudden near-explosion of eyeballs?" Muichirou asked as you got up from his embrace and touched the bandaged eye. "I- I'll tell you soon." you stammered, hoping that he forgets this promise you made. "Well, tell me anytime. I'm always here for you. " You turned the other way and blushed lightly as you let go of his hand.

I need to tell him now. That dream, it's coming.

You turned back to face with completely flustered cheeks and ran towards him, engulfing him into your arms as you placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"I like you too, so much. " You whispered softly into his ears and stepped away, before disappearing into the distance.

Muichirou looked at your silhouette and touched his cheeks, feeling very flustered.

.

.

.

"I can't believe I did it. " You mumbled to yourself as loud sounds of metal rang in your ears. "You seriously need to calm down, the both of you like each other so 👉👈💞✊💋🎎?" Your swordsmith Hayama Enshin gestured with his hands, stopping his work. You face palmed hardly and blushed as you recalled your bold move. "It's not that easy, we aren't guaranteed a future. " You sighed loudly, getting a laugh from your swordsmith. "Aren't you in the ideal age of marriage or something? Most of the girls your age are already housewives and mothers. " Hayama said carelessly. "Well I'm not your typical normal girl you see in towns and villages because I have demons and a ridiculously idiotic heehee man to take care of. And plus he is also like me, the foundation of this Corp. " You explained and pulled your ears, turning the colors from pink to red.

You buried your face deep into your hands, still flustered by whatever you did just now. Your swordsmith sighed as he hit the metal one last time and set his hammer down. "Y'know, my fiance was a demon slayer and she died to some uppermoon thingy. It'll be too late when you realize." The male sighed and lifted his mask a little to wipe off his sweat. You looked at him with sympathy and sighed along with him.

"Won't being together hurt so much more if one of us dies? " You asked, getting up from your seat. "It would hurt but you can't just leave him hanging like that. " He chuckled as he watched your sword cool down.

You walked around the forest, walking in circles despite knowing the directions. You needed to cool your head off and you had been trying for three days. You would bump into Tanjirou once in a while and watch him training with a robot while you roasted the kid that was always with him. However watching your son train was not the best thing to do since it triggers your foretelling abilities.

I promised Kie to look after him and so now I will fulfill my role as his protector and savior. You thought bluntly as you pushed the kid's head down, stopping any wood from hitting his head. "Tomioka-san, is kelphead your lover? " The boy's whose name was Kotetsu. "I wish man, I wish." you said sarcastically.

"Wait, you aren't together?" Kotetsu asked as if he assumed that you had been a thing since the world started. "He... he's my best friend but we like each other but then again Im scared of actual talking to him and I don't want to see him cuz I might piss myself with water breathing eighth form but then again I want to talk to him but I'm scared to talk to him and he might think I'm weird but then I need to take care of Tanjirou and Nezuko because I promised their dead mom but then again I want to see Muichirou because he is absolutely so ADORABLE ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡........" You ranted to the boy as he looked at you confused.

"You need to calm down, you're gonna make me dizzy." Kotetsu complained and gave you a huge pat of comfort on your back. Tanjirou smiled at the interaction before charging at the robot, slicing the area of his neck, landing on his butt.

Tanjirou stood back up and smiled in pure confusion. The doll's head opened up and revered a very old sword.

You smiled proudly at Tanjirou and gave him a thumbs up as he turned back to see your reaction.

"More, almost

Don't alter what I am waiting for

Almost, so please go on to talk about it

I'll be waiting right there to hear you"

- Hayama Enshin is based on a real swordsmith

- Y/n looked upon Tanjirou's achievement like a proud mother.

- Emii was listening to Italian Venti on repeat while writing this chapter.