Chapter 21

"Muichirou!!" 

You barged into his house without taking off your shoes. Yeah you heard me. 

"Y/n, your shoes. I just cleaned the floor." Muichirou glared at you with annoyance. You smiled cheekily and took off your shoes. 

"So what are you doing here?"The boy asked. You lay down and rolled on the floor. "Dunno, I'm bored." You yawned as your rolling came to a stop. You looked up at him and wheezed, hitting your head on the ground. Muichirou looked at you with a I'm-so-done-with-this-idiot face.

"Y/n, are you okay? "He asked, not showing any signs of emotions.

I had to I'm sorry. Enjoy the low quality.

You burst out laughing and shook your head as you rolled on the ground. "Y/n are your hiding something from m-"

"Sorry for intruding!!" A familiar voice came through the door as you laughed even harder. A girl with dark green hair wearing some fancy western clothing popped out from behind the wall and smiled. Muichirou looked confused. Where did he meet this girl-?

"Muichirou!! It's Yui!!" You continued rolling on the floor as the two watched you with confusion.

"Y/n-sama are you okay?" "Oi, y/n get up and explain." You ignored him of course so Muichirou sighed, went up to you, and flicked your forehead. "Ow!!" You stopped your nonsense and cradled your head.

"Y/n, what's wrong with you?" The boy asked as you slowly got up to greet Yui. Yui who was beside Muichirou bowed with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!! We were at Kocho-sama's estate just now and Y/n-sama was used as a experiment set up and she was drugged with something that made her a little quirky. I'm so sorry!!!" The town girl bowed, face turning red. Muichirou frowned, then remembered the incident that happened a few days ago right after the Summer Festival.

Flashback

"Y/n-chan~" Shinobu smiled as she ran over to y/n with a stick of dango in her hand. "Shinobu-chann~" Y/n mimicked Shinobu and her laughter which caused Shinobu to be a little agitated. **A Little, yes.

"Y/n?" Shinobu smiled as she called out y/n's name with a dangerous tone. "Yes Shinobu Obaa-chan?" The other slayers and hashiras that were beside the two of you backed away a little, knowing that no good is coming. 

"Obaa-chan? When was I so respected by little y/n-chan?" Shinobu asked, her smile getting more dangerous as time went by. "I'm sorry Obaa-chan, but I'm taller than you."

"Y/n-" Shinobu looked like she was going to kill you. However you learned the art of ignorance and calm expression from Muichirou and stared at Shinobu stupidly.  "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow y/n!!"Shinobu smiled and left to find Giyuu.

"See you too!!" You waved.

I'm so sorry that your future is up for me to decide, but all the better. Cuz it means I get to ehhhEHHHEHHAHHHA

end of flashback

Muichirou facepalmed at the flashback and apologised to Yui. "Sorry, Yui......?" Yui- what was it again? 
"No!! It's really okay Tokito-sama."  "What are you doing here Yui-san?" Muichirou asked as you walked to stand beside Yui, still cradling your head. "Y/n-sama brought me here because she thought I might want to see you. Thank you for last time." Yui said as she took a small fabric from her bag. "Here, I made this for you. It isn't much but-" "Oh thank you." Muichirou took the piece of fabric which was apparently a handkerchief and studied it.

"Is there something wrong with it?" Yui asked nervously. You, who just recovered from the drug, looked at your best friend staring so intensely at the handkerchief, then noticed the pattern on the fabric.

Isn't that-

Your eyes widened and smiled as you pulled Yui with you to leave Muichirou alone. "Y/n-sama?" You put a finger to your lips and smiled. "Let's leave him alone for now, why not go outside and talk for a bit. I stole a part of his land and turned it into a flower field." Your dragged Yui out and sat among flowers.

"Y/n-sama?" "Yeah?" "Is Tokito-sama okay?"The girl asked concerningly. You sighed and smiled, your hands brushing the flowers. "Yeah, this happens but rarely. Thank you for coming today, I'm really glad." You smiled at the girl. "Did I do something that made Tokito-sama mad? If not I need to apolog-" Yui was about to leave when you grabbed hold of her hand and motioned her to sit down. "No, it's fine. He is not mad, don't worry. " You let go Yui's hand and looked down.

"Your- name is almost the same as his brother. You might have awakened his memories. I thank you for that." You explained softly. "His brother?"

"Mhm! That's right. His brother's name was called Yuichirou. And so he must have recalled something just now." Yui sat down beside you. "What happened then? Where is Yuichirou-sama now?" You sighed once again. "He is now...watching out for his brother in somewhere not so far from here." Yui looked a little speechless. "I'm so-" "It's okay Yui, he lost his memories now. Muichirou I mean. I want to thank you for awakening some of his memories. " You said as you faced the girl. Yui nodded and smiled.

"Hey y/n-sama, do you have a crush on Tokito-sama or something? Hm?" Yui asked teasingly. 

"What on earth, who would even like him?" you replied with a disgusted tone. 

"C'mon, your face is red."

"Shut up Yui!! Tokito is way too blunt for me!!"

"Oh really? Then-"

"What about you Yui? Anyone? You are rich so I mean."

"Y/N-SAMA!!!"

You laughed as your new friend turned around, a little flustered. 

"Anyways y/n-sama, I wrote to Oyakata-sama that I would like to work as an assistant in Kocho-sama's  Estate. Papa and mama are gone and nii-san is the chief of the village now so I had nothing much to do. And, I would like to help the Demon Slayer Corps as well." Yui said and gave you a closed-eye smile. Your eyes widened with joy and hugged the girl beside you. "Please take care of me!!"

.

.

.

.

Soon, Yui left to go home and you went into the house to check on Muichirou. It's 5 in the afternoon so it's kind of not surprising to find Muichirou asleep in the middle of the room. You smiled and patted the boy's head.

"I'll help you remember soon, I promise." 

Facts:

-Yui would move to live in the Butterfly Estate so y'all better be nice to her when you meet her >:)

- . This full stop is called gowuel according to mina_the_baddie and gowuel will now be the priest of this cult (We need to defeat Douma yezz)

- Yui met y/n once when they were very little in a hairpin store

A/n

Going on hiatus for some time cuz I have exams, be back soon to make y'all suffer MWAHHHAHHHAHAHA. Oh god my personality type is INTP and here I am being and extrovert. Why actually the test might be wrong. Oso I got like half of this chapter from Himoto! Umaru-chan. 

Sorry for this random chapter but this is according to my plot plan.

Emi