Chapter 20

Link for the songs that started this mess of a story: 

Original Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAuEeM_6zpk

English Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0m6gOr-C04

Ballade Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWpc7f6b9kA

Play them if you want to

"More almost, don't alter what I am waiting for, almost." 

"Who are you again???"

"Idiot, you lost your way near my home last time and I helped you, how ungrateful."

"OKay okay, I'm sorry okay?"

"Whatever, how's my idiot twin doing?"

"He's fine I guess."

"I guess??"

"He's doing fine, it's just I'm not sure if this dream is supposed to be a nightmare or not."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you realise? All the good dreams goes away to somewhere we don't know but they leave a fragment in us, it's really annoying. "

.

.

.

You woke up and the first word that came to your head was the word 'idiot'. You frowned, trying to recall who called you that. Nii-san? Muichirou? Shinobu? Tengen? Sanemi? No, none of them seem to fit the voice of the one who called you an 'idiot'. You facepalmed yourself. For the love of god, it had to be the word 'idiot'. Just what kind of weird dream did you have that required this ridiculous word. (NUU DONT MIND ME GRAMMAR. ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE AND I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH UNTIL IM 8)

"Y/n, it's already 5.pm. The Summer Festival is starting soon~" Eh? SHinoBu????? You turned around to see a smiley Shinobu dressed in a purple yukata by the door of your room.

"Oh, okay. Shinobu-san, could you help me with my yukata?" You asked as you folded your futon. The butterfly lady nodded and entered your room.

.

.

.

"ShInOBU I'm NOt ThAT SKinnY" 

Yeah, she pulled the obi too hard. "You know, I'm not that short too right?"Shinobu asked  with a deadly smile, you nodded immediately.

"There, all done."

"Woah, didn't know you could do this." "Are you questioning my skills?"

(For the fun yes im doing this short part.)