โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

{ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ } ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire
Side

Ravishing

4.7K 113 36
By multi_stories01

* That is the ring above and smut up ahead. You have been warned. *

Serena walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. They just came back from their date.

Serena puts her dirty clothes in the hamper before going to her drawer to look for new ones.

" You look ravishing." Klaus eyes her from the end of the bed as he leans back with his hands.

Serena looks at him through the mirror on the drawer. " I'd like to think so." She smirks.

Klaus speeds behind her and runs his hand softly and slowly down her arm. " I think you would look better without it."

Serena turns and makes sure their eye to eye and her lips are hovering right over his. " Why don't you find out."

Not giving her answer Klaus smashes his lips on to hers. The two slowly move back, their lips still attached to each other's as Serena unties his sweat pants and Klaus rips the towel off of her. Serena whines as she struggles to take off his shirt. Klaus chuckles detaching his lips from hers and taking off his shirt and pants that fell to his ankles.

Immediately both now naked, Klaus turns them placing his lips back on to hers as he picks her up, his hand gripping her bare bottom. Serena let's out a moan as she felt Klaus harden beneath her.

Klaus places her on the bed breaking their lips. Serena whines at the loss, but immediately moans when Klaus moves his lips to her neck. As Klaus sucked lightly leaving little marks, he started grinding his hips against her bare entrance, causing his harden and clothed shaft to run over her now very wet center and clit.

The two both moan at the friction building up becoming more and more intense. Serena lifts up her hips grinding against him causing Klaus to let out a deep groan as he kissed all around her upper body.

" Nik...I need you...now." Serena moans out as Klaus presses against her entrance harder, she lifts her chest and grabs Klaus laying him down on the bed. She straddles him and leans down pecking his lips before attaching her lips to his neck.

" Eager are we." Klaus chuckles deeply before letting out a deep moan when Serena finds his spot. Serena smirks sucking and kissing his neck rougher as she decides to start rocking her hips back and forth once again causing intense friction between her center and Klaus's harden shaft.

Serena stops grinding her hips as she kisses down his very well built body, licking his abs as she did. Once she made it to his underwear, she used her hands to help take them off. Klaus lifted his hips allowing her to do so. When it was off, his very long and harden shaft springs up hitting his stomach.

Serena with her right hand took hold of his shaft slowly pumping it, up and down. Klaus moans at the feel of his fiancé's touch on his erection.

" Go...faster." Klaus pants out.

" Yes, sir." Serena smirks, before going faster. Klaus leaned his head back into the bed as he closed his eyes shut. Nothing compares to how he felt right at this moment.

After a couple moments Serena let's go and replaces her hand with her mouth. Klaus groans loudly as Serena bobs her head up and down. Klaus places a hand on her head making her go faster. Thank god she didn't have a glad reflex.

" Fuck." Klaus moans pushing hair out of her face. " I need to..." Before he finishes his sentence Serena takes him out her mouth.

" I don't like being teased, my love, you should know that." Klaus smirks grabbing her and flipping them so he was back on top.

Klaus didn't wait for her to respond, instead he slowly, inch by inch thrusted into her causing Serena to moan loudly. Klaus looked to Serena, he needed to make sure she wanted to continue. Serena nods and Klaus pushes all of him into her making Serena once again moan loudly. Serena nods telling him to move.

Slowly, Klaus started moving and he picked up his speed as he saw and heard her moans of pleasure. Klaus as he was thrusting into her, buried his head in between the place between her neck and ear kissing and sucking on her neck again. He also brought his right hand to her clit rubbing in a figure eight motion making her moan loudly.

Klaus continues to do that until Serena flipped them over and began riding him. Klaus's hands still doing the same movement. Klaus had no complaints. He adored everything about it. They way her pace was slowly increasing and to the way her breast bounced as she rode on top of him with all her glory.

The pleasure was all to much for Klaus, his eyes rolled back as he felt himself getting closer to him climax. Klaus wanted to get her to her bliss first so he started meeting her thrust with his own, making his cock go into her deeper. Serena's eyes widen as she moans at the sudden feel of his cock going into her deeper.

Their eyes meet and Serena bends down pressing their lips together in a rough kiss as Klaus's hand moves faster against her clit getting another moan out of her. They both never wanted this moment to end, but Klaus could see it in her eyes that she was coming close. Serena could see it in his eyes also.

" Nik, cum with me." Serena moans out against his lips as she sits and and increases her speed.

" Yes." Klaus groans out with one more thrust up into her letting his warm seed fill her up as she rode him. Klaus felt her walls around him begin to quiver and pulse around him as she screamed out in pleasure as she continued ridding her high out.

Serena's body falls slump against him, him still inside of her, neither wanting to break the connection. " That was amazing."

" Oh have I missed your soft touch, my beautiful queen." Klaus sighs out kissing her head

" Not like I missed yours, my handsome fiancé." Serena pecks his lips. Klaus chuckles taking her left hand and kissing the ring.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena walked out the bathroom with a smile holding a pair of matching swimming trunks for Nik. The swimming trunks were just the lavender purple that obviously matched her bathing suit.

" Babyyyy." Serena calls to him with a smile hiding the pants.

Klaus was on the bed on his phone as he looks up at the love of his life. " Yes, gorgeous."

Serena walks to him, standing in front of him with a innocent wide smile. " I have something for you."

Klaus smiles and brings her down to him lap. " What exactly is it?"

Serena just shows him the matching swimming trunks. Instantly Klaus shakes his head. " No, I am not wearing that."

" Pleasee, Nikkk." Serena pouts.

" No chance." Klaus protests.

" I will love you forever." Serena says still pouting.

" Are you saying you didn't already?" Klaus questions raising an eyebrow.

Serena chuckles shaking her head. " No Im saying that it would make me the happiest woman in the world and don't you want everyone to know I belong to you?"

That's where Serena got him. Klaus hated prying eyes, especially when they were lustful ones looking all over his girl. Klaus grumbles before taking the swimming trunks. " I'll put it in."

" Yayy!" Serena pecks his lips and gets off his lap, pulling him up and pushing him into the bathroom. " I'll be downstairs with Damon and Jordan."

" Alright, my love." Klaus says closing the door to the bathroom. " I can't believe she got me to wear these."

Serena giggles grabbing her phone, putting it in her pocket before going down to the kitchen.

" It smells so good." Serena groans as she enters the kitchen seeing Damon and Jordan cooking. Well Damon cooking and Jordan just watching him.

" I know, I'm making pancakes, bacon and eggs, not as good as yours, but they'll do." Damon shrugs flipping over the pancakes over.

" I'm sure they'll be absolutely amazing." Serena kisses her brothers cheek before kissing her sons head taking the piece of bacon in his hand.

" Momma! That was mine." Jordan whines.

" And what's yours is mine." Serena jokes with a wink making Jordan stick his tongue out at her before huffing.

" Fine here." Serena takes another bite and give Jordan the last piece making a smile appear in his face again.

" That always works." Jordan chuckles taking the bacon with a smirk. " Thank you."

" Your evil." Serena squints her eyes at him playfully.

" I was taught by the best." Jordan points to her.

" True." Serena shrugs not denying it.

" How was your night, sister?" Damon asks turning around and dumping the pancakes on a big plate.

" Well—."

" The date, not the sex." Damon cuts his sister off. " We heard plenty of that."

Serena flushes red making Damon laugh and Kol who walked into the kitchen. " He's not wrong and you still have evidence on your neck." Kol points to a spot on her neck.

Serena takes out her phone and see a hickey exactly on throat. She rolls her eyes. " Stupid, hybrid." She puts her phone on to the counter.

" My little sister is engaged, that's so crazy to think about." Damon says turning off the stove and walking over to her pulling her into a hug.

" Exactly, our baby girl is all grown up." Kol cries dramatically joining the hug.

" I love you both." Serena chuckles letting them hug her tightly. Their little moment gets off by the sound of her phone ringing.

" Jordi, check who it is." Serena asks. Jordan nods picking up the phone. He quickly hangs up seeing the name.

" They hung up before I could check." Jordan lies.

" It's fine." Serena waves off kissing both Damon and Kol's foreheads before they let go. Once they do her phone rings again and Jordan tries to get it, but Serena grabs it sending him a look before answering not even looking at the name.

" Serena..." The voice of her twin rings in her ear. Damon and Kol hearing the voice turn to her.

Serena inhales a deep breath, " Why are you calling, Stefan."

The ears of Klaus perk up hearing the name as he walked into the kitchen ruffling Jordan's hair and quickly going next to Serena.

" Serena, just please hear me out." Stefan pleads taking a pause hoping Serena would say something, but when she didn't he of course continued. " I'm so fucking sorry. I had no idea, none at all that, the girl was going to pull something like that. If I would have knew that you were in any type of danger, I would have stopped the plan right away, you know that. I would never hurt you. You know that right?"

Serena felt her arms get watery. " I don't know anymore, Stefan. You say one thing and then do another. You put me in harms way before my recent almost death. I don't know what to expect from you Stefan, not anymore. You changed, she changed you."

Stefan felt his heart break at his sisters sad tone. He wipes a tear that feel from his eye. He sniffs before answering. " Serena, I want you to know that I am going to do everything in my power to gain your trust back and...love. I need my sister back, my twin. The only person who believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. I love you so much, twinie." More tears fell down Stefan's face.

Serena let a sob. " I love you more, Stef. You just need to get yourself together."

" A-And I will. I just need to know that when I do, I will get my twin and older brother back. I need to know." Stefan practically begs.

Serena doesn't answer as she sobs further. Klaus grabs the phone passing the phone to Damon who happily takes it as Klaus and Jordan embrace her as she cried.

" Hey, brother. We'd all appreciate if you didn't call or text, Serena until we get back—."

" Yeah, this was suppose to be a relaxing vacation away from all the drama and celebrate our families reunion and I'm sure my brother and her son, don't enjoy his girlfriend and mother sobbing in their arms. Hell we all don't. She's my best friend and I will do anything for her and this is a warning. Call again before we come back and you won't be able to walk ever again." With that Kol hangs up the phone.

" T-Thank you." Serena says as she calms down in the arms of her lover and her son.

" Always." Kol walks to her kissing her head.

" Let's eat and have fun, yeah?" Damon asks kissing his little sisters head after Kol.

" Yeah." Serena nods with a small smile as Jordan makes funny faces trying to make her smile and laugh which was working.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I JUST WANT TO SAY, I HAVE NEVER WROTE SMUT THAT INTENSE! How was it? Honest opinions???

Stefan callinggg??? That scarred me.

I love you all! I hope you enjoyed and I want you to know that you guys can always speak to me and i'm always here to listen to you guys no matter what❤️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.8K 46
The new season will show us a world without Audrey Mikaelson and all the chaos that goes along with it. How does Hope deal with her grief? What chan...
194K 7.2K 57
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
7.4K 120 3
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
184K 5.3K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...