[Discontinued] My Lovely Ham...

By Yenalogy

Will you....? Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - This s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Old and New
Chapter 2 - Prize?
Chapter 3 - The call
Chapter 4 - Unexpected obstacle
Chapter 5 - Won't be easy
Chapter 6 - Noisy Aunt
Chapter 7 - "Date"
Chapter 8 - Better than expected
Chapter 9 - Problems
Chapter 10 - Hypocrite
Chapter 11 - A Promise
Chapter 12 - Each other's problem
Chapter 13 - Each other's problems II
Chapter 14 - D-3
Chapter 15 - Commence!
Chapter 16 - Wobbly
Chapter 17 - Leave or Stay?
Chapter 18 - Secret
Chapter 19 - Charged up
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Figures
Chapter 22 - Prepare
Chapter 23 - Flight
Chapter 24 - Arrival
Chapter 25 - Around the town
Chapter 26 - The one who left
Chapter 27 - Night walk
Chapter 28 - The Truth
Chapter 29 - Fly up
Chapter 30 - The Scene
Chapter 31 - You & I
Chapter 32 - This Moment
Chapter 33 - Good News
Chapter 34 - Back to reality
Chapter 35 - A new member
Chapter 36 - Sisters in law
Chapter 37 - Sisters in law II
Chapter 38 - Mess
Chapter 39 - Decision
Chapter 40 - After the incident
Chapter 41 | After the incident II
Chapter 42 | What's next?
Chapter 43 - Unexpected meeting
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 44 - One after another

475 33 4
By Yenalogy

The two young adults sat down and started to talk about the times where they used to go school and meet with their friends, getting sleepy in classes, just a whole lot of laughter.

"I still can't believe that you managed to scream that loud." Y/N said, after he reminded her of a time where she creamed her lungs out after a dog popped out of nowhere and started barking at her. She'd immediately run to Y/N's presence and stood behind him as the dog continued to bark at the two.

"Who wouldn't?! Wouldn't you scream if a dog suddenly barks at you out of nowhere?!"

"I wouldn't scream as loud as you did, duh." He continued to tease.

"Liar!" Heejin puffed her cheeks, acting mad after Y/N's tease. He apologized, as they settled down.

"You know, It's really nice that we got to meet each other here and talk about how we used to behave, even though it's not really a long time ago. It's been like what, a year? 2 years?" Heejin reminisced the old times they used to go through.

"Yeah. 2 years. Now we all got our own business to do, which made us grow apart."

"Mm. It's... kind of sad, thinking about it." The conversation died down, as Heejin was thinking whether she should speak the truth.

"Y/N, I-" Just then, Y/N's phone started to ring, cutting off her words. Heejin proceeded to let him take the call, which he did.

"Hello?"

...

"Alright. I'll be home soon."

*beep*

"Who was that?" She asked.

"My manager. He told me to come home soon. I have an early schedule tomorrow, after all. I should get going, Heejin-ah. What about you?"

"I see. In that case, I'll also be going home. Let's walk down together." He nodded as they walked down the path in silence. Not much exchange of words going on since they've basically talked things out.

They reached the bottom, and it was time for them to part ways.

"See you, Heejin-ah." Heejin showed some hesitancy in her look.

'I don't want this night to end.' Was what she was thinking at that moment. She wanted the moment to keep on going, hence she thought of something she never thought she'd do, despite the things she had done.

"Y/N! B-Before you leave..." He stopped and turned.

"Let's meet here again, next week. What do you say?"

He stood there, thinking of the question she just asked. After a few moments, he agreed to her offer.

"Sure. Same time?" She smiled, feeling glad that she was brave enough to ask.

"Same time."

________

"...don't you think it's weird that we still haven't come to a decision?" Miyeon asked her partner.

After listing out all of the possible duet songs they wanted to perform with, they used the method of elimination which consists of each other's preference in mind. And now, they're left with only two.

"It's... kind of hard, really. They're on par with each other, at least if we consider each other's tastes."

"Yeah." They stared blankly onto the top of the table, thinking of decision breaker for them to finally come to a conclusion.

"Should I call one of my members' and ask for her opinion?" Miyeon asked.

"Should we?"

"Might as well try." She typed in a message on her phone, hoping that they'll at least get something out of it. Not much later, a member named Yuqi showed up into the room.

"Huh. I thought Minnie/Soyeon would be the one who shows up." She commented.

"You don't sound too happy about me being here. Should I just leave?"

"No! Please, stay and help us choose between these two songs." She pulled Yuqi back in, and told her the two possible songs they'll perform with at the awards.

"Hm... 'Say yes', 'dream', and 'some'?"

"Yes. Help us with choosing one between the three. We don't have much time, so we have to decide by today."

"I thought you wanted it to be longer, unnie. Didn't you say that the longer you spe-"

"Ya! Don't say anything and just pick one." Miyeon quickly closed her mouth because Yuqi could spill any more of her tea. Yuqi gave her a nod, before proceeding to think of the choices available.

"...maybe dream?"

"Why'd you choose that?" Y/N asked.

"Because your meeting with her feels like a dream, doesn't it?"

"SONG YUQI!!" Miyeon scolded the younger one as she burst out laughing, leaving Y/N standing awkwardly unable to give a response.

"Alright I'm sorry. Jokes aside, I do feel like dream would be perfect. Think about it. Sitting at the stage, harmonizing as your eyes gazed at each other, giving shy glances."

They looked at each other, giving nods and agreed to Yuqi's words.

"Shall we, Y/N?" He gave her a nod of agreement after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go with 'dream'."

"Great! I'll tell my manager that we've finalized our song. Be right back." Miyeon went out of the room, leaving him and Yuqi alone inside. Y/N felt awkward sitting in there with only her, as he's never really had any full conversation with the girl.

"So, what do you think?" Yuqi broke the ice, turning her chair towards him.

"You mean the song? Well I've always liked-"

"You know what I'm talking about. What do you think of Miyeon-unnie? She's pretty, isn't she?"

"Wh-well, she is, I suppose." Y/N was baffled, yet he still kept his composure. Even though he stuttered.

"Then, do you like her?"

"Actually, I do admire her-"

"Don't dodge the question. Do you like her? Do you see her as a woman?"

Y/N was unable to answer her question due to the amount of pressure that was being given to him.

"I must admit that she is pretty."

"That doesn't answer my question. Answer me directly, Y/N. Do you like-"

"Hey! Manager-unnie's currently outside right now, so I haven't-" Miyeon came back from her trip and found that one of her members was cornering her partner in a closed room.

"...Yuqi? What're you doing?"

"Nothing." She took a step back, finally giving Y/N a space of his own.

"This is not over yet, Y/N." She whispered, making sure that Y/N will have the answer by the next time she meets him.

"Well if there's nothing else for me to do, guess I'll go back." Miyeon kept her eyes on Y/N, worried that Yuqi might've done something weird when she was gone.

"She didn't do anything bad to you, right Y/N?" Miyeon walked closer to him and asked.

Yuqi's words rang inside his mind, making Miyeon seem more bright than she was the past few days. He was slowly getting conscious of her, and threw his gaze away.

"S-She didn't."
_________

"Ya... We're finally here." The Joyuriz were enjoying their holiday by going to a cafe which Yena had her eyes on for almost a month.

There were times where Yena could take the time and go alone, but she thought that it would be better for her to go with a few other members, and ended up going with her twins. Especially knowing that Yuri hasn't been feeling well ever since the incident, she decided to invite both her and Chaewon for an outing.

Yuri snuggled herself into her jacket, still feeling gloomy about her recent breakup. Despite the words her members and manager had told her, it was not enough to cheer up their little hamster.

Realizing that Yuri was definitely feeling under the weather at the moment, Chaewon opened her phone and started to talk with Yena through the phone.

'Unnie. Yuri's really not looking well right now. It's been a month, and she still hasn't moved on.'

Yena took her phone out of the pocket after recognizing the tone.

'It's bad. I know. I thought she would've been over it by now.'

'Can you talk to her about it unnie? Please? I can't stand her looking so dejected.'

'Alright. I'll see what I can do.' Yena coughed, before proceeding with her question.

"Yuri-ah. How have you been lately?"

"I don't know, unnie. I wonder how Y/N-oppa is doing... has he been eating well?"

"Ya. You can't still be thinking about him." Chaewon interrupted.

"I can't, unnie. I'm worried that his feelings will start to fade away, the longer we stay apart from each other. It would, wouldn't it?"

"That's not true. You don't know that. I'm sure that if he really wants you to go back together, he won't be away for much longer. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I'm sure he'll find a way." Yena told the younger.

"But... What if he doesn't? What if-"

*ringing sound*

Yuri's phone started to ring in the middle of her sentence. She apologized, before picking up the call.

"Hello?"

"Yuri-ah. Where are you?" It was her manager.

"I'm outside with Chaewon-unnie and Yena-unnie. What's wrong?"

"Oh okay. I'll tell you over the phone then. Remember about the time where I told you that I got a job for you? I'm here to tell you  that the deal is done. You'll be making an OST for a web drama in the making."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.3K 37
Read to find out👅
115K 5.3K 200
When Y/N suddenly finds himself tied to Hyewon, will they find a way to separate from each other and go back to their old lives? Or will Y/N be able...
80.4K 2.8K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...
55K 976 31
Just oneshot by a nooby writer Fluff and angst only I'm pure no smut 😊