โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

{ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ } ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire
Side

Perfect

5.7K 144 10
By multi_stories01

It was now dark and the now mother and son duo are walking around the towns square when Serena's phone starts to ring. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and her nose scrunches when she sees who's calling. She answer and brings the phone up to her ear. " How exactly did you get my number, Tyler?"

" That's not important right now. I need your help." Tyler states, his voice filled with panic.

Serena stops walking making Jordan stop next to her. " With what?"

She hears Tyler take a deep breath. " Klaus told me to bite Caroline and I did. I need your help to get her a cure. She's gonna die and it's her birthday. Ca-Can you please do something?!" Tyler begs.

Serena sighs sadly. " I'll see what I can do, but you owe me."

" Thank you so much." Tyler sighs hanging up.

Serena sighs putting her phone away. " Come on, we need to catch up with Nik." Jordan nods and grabs on to his mother's hand, together they speed off.

The two arrive back at her mansion, they knew they had left the Lockwood mansion. Jordan and Serena walk into Klaus's art room and see him on the couch with his head in his hands. The share a looks before quickly walking over to him.

" What happened, my love?" Serena sat to his right.

Klaus looks up at her. " Stefan used Elena to get me to get my hybrids out of town."

Serena looks at him sadly and pulls him into her chest. " I'm sorry, baby. We'll come up with something. Okay?" She feels Klaus nods against her chest.

" I think we're on a time limit, mom." Jordan speaks up.

Serena nods feeling Klaus let go of her and looks between the two with wide eyes. " Did he just—."

Serena chuckles. " Yes we'll talk about that later. You have a girl to save."

" What girl am I saving?" Klaus questions with a raised eyebrow.

" Caroline. Now let's go." Serena stands up sticking her hand out to him.

" Why save her? You don't even like her. Especially because she has the hots for me." Klaus teases.

Serena smacks his chest and rolls her eyes. " I feel pity for the girl. Not only did she get bit by her boyfriend, but if we don't get there she's gonna die on her birthday."

" I say we let her." Klaus stands.

" I say we're not letting her die in her birthday. So let's go!" Serena pushes Klaus to the door.

Klaus stumbles. " Hey! I don't like being land handled."

" I didn't ask." Serena pushes Klaus to the door again, laughing when he almost falls.
Serena turns to Jordan. " Stay here and watch Milo. God knows what Rebekah will do to him." Jordan laughs and nods before speeding out and finding Milo.

Serena turns back to Klaus who was leaning against the door way. " Let's go, Nikkie."

Klaus groans. " Not that bloody nickname."

" I thought you loved it!"

" Quite the opposite actually."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two arrive at Caroline's house. The door opens and they see Matt.

Serena smiles softly. " Tyler called me. Poor boy, he seemed quiet distressed and very panicked. He said something about Caroline had a terrible accident and that she needed Klaus's assistance."

Matt glares slightly at the both of them. " He made him do this to her. He would have never done something like this."

" I'm here to help, Matt. My blood will heal her. Please, ask the Sheriff to invite me inside." Klaus rolls his eyes.

Sheriff Forbes walks up behind Matt. " I know how this game works. You want something in return."

Klaus looks to Serena and back to Liz. " Just your support."

Serena can tell Sheriff Forbes considers this offer. " Come in."

They all walk to Caroline's room and sees Caroline is lying on her side in her bed, with her right arm under her head.

Caroline turns to them. " Are you going to kill me?" Caroline asks weakly.

Serena sits on her bed next to her and Klaus stands behind her raising a eyebrow. " On your birthday? You really think that low of me?"

" Yes." Caroline coughs.

Serena examines her bite. " That looks bad."She looks to Klaus giving him a 'apologize look'.

Klaus sighs. " My apologies, you're what's known as collateral damage. It's nothing personal."

" You know he actually loves birthdays." Serena states taking out the vial of blood from her pocket. Not way easy she gonna let Caroline drink form Klaus's wrist, dying or not.

Caroline chuckles. " Yeah. Aren't you like...a billion, or something?"

Klaus shrugs. " Well you have to adjust your perception of time when you become a vampire, Caroline. Celebrate the fact that you're no longer bound by trivial human conventions. You're free."

Caroline shakes her head. " No, I'm dying."

" And we could let you die, if that's what you want. If you really believe your existence has no meaning." Serena tells her. She may have over heard a couple of Damon's conversations with Elena. Not that Damon cared. He would simply hang up in the doppelgänger. " I thought about it myself, once or twice over the centuries, truth will be told. But I'll let you in on a little secret. There is a whole world out there, waiting for you. Great cities and art and music, genuine beauty. And you can have all of it. You can have a thousand more birthdays." Serena doesn't meet Klaus's eyes. Klaus knows everything she's been through. Literally everything.

" I don't wanna die." Caroline whispers.

Serena opens the vial and brings the container up to her lips. " There you go." She lifts Caroline's head up. Once she sees the wound is healing she lays Caroline back down and gets up.

" Happy birthday Caroline." Klaus and Serena whisper before speeding out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two were now back at the house laying down cuddled together, after taking a showers. Serena was laying in between Klaus's leg with her back against his chest and Klaus has his arms around her.

Klaus uses one of his arms to open the top drawer of his nightstand. He pulls out a little, navy blue, rectangular, velvet-covered box. He places it in front of her.

Serena sits up taking the box and fully turns her body towards him straddling him. " What is this for?"

Klaus smiles placing his hands on her waist. " Open it first."

Serena nods slowly opening the box. She gasps. Inside the box, there is a beautiful and expensive-looking gold bracelet with diamonds.

" This is my way of saying thank you for always sticking by my side and never letting me fall down. Your the one true person that has never truly left me and I am truly grateful for that. Even through my darkest times and seeing who I really am, you stayed and that's everything I can ask for." Klaus watches a tear fall down from Serena's face.

She goes to speak but he shakes his head. " Which leads me to my next question." He takes the box from her hands and places it on the empty space next to them. He takes her hands in his with his right hand he wipes a tear off her face and grab her hand again. " Will you Serena Lily Salvatore be my beautiful girlfriend?"

Serena looks him over before hugging him. Klaus chuckles hugging her back. " So I take it from your reaction, it's a yes?"

Serena nods in his shoulder. " Of course I will be you girl friend...again."

Klaus laughs pulling her back. He looks over her stunning face before placing his hand in the back of her neck and pulling her into a kiss. After about 3 minutes, they pull away with big smiles in their faces.

" You know I was thinking..." Serena plays with his hair on the back of his head.

" That's never good." Klaus says playfully.

" Hey!" Serena hits his chest softly.

Klaus chuckles. " I'm sorry, continue gorgeous."

Serena blushes. " We should by a bigger house and move in together."

" Your house is perfect though." Klaus retorts.

" It is, but when you wake up all your siblings there won't be enough space and your hybrids need a home Nik. So I was thinking, when we by a bigger house no one knows of it and it could be for our family and this one could be for the hybrids. I'll cloak it with the help of the witches." Serena explains.

Klaus smiles when she said our family. He leans in and pecks her lips. " I think that's perfect."

" Good." Serena smiles before laying down on his chest again, still straddling him. Klaus wrapped his around her body. Once again Serena felt safe.

Serena was so happy in this moment. She couldn't sleep for hours. She didn't need Klaus to go all out in asking her out. How he did it was perfect. He was perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 9.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
11.3K 325 26
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฎ-๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ and ๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ were deep in love during the y...
161K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰
720K 23.9K 34
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ใ€โ I shouldn't love you โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Harper Kingsley was just a normal girl with a normal life, nothing exciting ever happened. Sh...