โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire
Side

This Tay Guy

10.2K 220 37
By multi_stories01

( If it wasn't clear. Klaus let Katherine go for the time being😂)

" Can you please pull over?" Serena whines leaning her head back into her seat. It has been 7 weeks since they left. She thought being away from Mystic Falls would be a good thing, but she was wrong.

" Were in the middle of no where and you want us to pull over?" Klaus questions as he drives while feeding on a blood bag. Stefan in the back is taking a nap. He got tired of their bickering.

" Yes." Serena runs a hand through her greasy hair. " We've been in this car for two days. I need to stretch and get our of this car."

" You can stretch your legs perfectly find in the car." Klaus retorts throwing his blood bag out the window.

Serena rolls her eyes at both his response and antics. " Stop the car."

" Love, don't de—."

" Stop the car, Nik." Serena repeats glaring at him. Klaus goes to protest but stops at the sudden voice.

" Just stop the car. She won't stop asking." Stefan rubbed his eyes.

" Fine." Klaus huffs as he pulls over. Serena smiles and when Klaus makes a full stop she hops out letting the warm air hit her. Stefan follows her. They both stretch hearing their bones crack as they did. Klaus sighs before getting out two grabbing them blood bags.
He tosses one to the each of them.

" Stefan, don't." Serena denies as Stefan went to rip the blood bag open.

" What?" Stefan ask confused. Serena doesn't answer. She goes to the trunk opening it and looks through her bag. She pulls out a blood bag. Not any type of blood bag. A animal one. She walks to Stefan taking the human blood bag out his hands and hands him the animal one.

" I thought that maybe you can have a balance. That if you had both you won't lose it." Serena explains with a smirk at the end. Stefan takes the blood bag and pulls his sister into a hug.

Klaus watches the interaction. He of course wanted the full ripper, but he couldn't help but admire how close they have gotten as the weeks past. He knew Stefan never treated his sister like a sister because of the doppelgänger. Now that she was out of the picture they couldn't have gotten along any better.

" Thank you." Stefan whispers in her ear.

" Anytime, little brother." Serena smiles kissing his cheek as she pulls away watching Stefan rip into the blood bag.

Serena turns back to Klaus. " How long until we find this Tay guy?"

" My love, his name is Ray and I'm not sure on the exact time. Soon I suppose." Klaus answers.

At the nickname Serena tries to not blush or smile. She was mad at him for what he did to her brother and for everything before. At least that's what she was telling herself.

" So can we please stop at a near by hotel?" Serena asks as she approaches him. She leans on the car next to him.

" Yeah can we? The back seat isn't the most comfortable place to continuously sleep on." Stefan adds throwing the blood bag into the woods beside them.

" You weren't saying that when you were knocked out like a baby not even 10 minutes ago." Klaus exclaims looking at the youngest Salvatore.

" That's because he had no other choice. Isn't that right Stef?" Serena glances at her brother who nodded agreeing with his twin.

" Exactly."

" Please, Nikkie." Serena pouts moving to stand in front of him placing her hands on his chest. Klaus's eyes softened at the nickname. He places his hands on her waist bringing her closer to him. Serena wraps her arms around her neck. " Please Nik, I'm tired and I need to sleep on a bed."

Klaus's eyes look over her face. Her pout was the cutest thing he has ever seen. He sighs nodding. Serena sequels clapping her hands together. " Yayy!"

" Your tricked me, love." Now it was Klaus's turn to pout.

" Aww, love don't pout. It's not my fault you fall for it." Serena sends him a smirk.

Klaus rolls his eyes speeding and grabbing her and holding her against the car. Klaus leans down letting his lips hover over her ear letting his lips brush against her ear a bit. Serena felt shivers run all throughout her body. Klaus smirked as he heard her breathing begin to pick up.

" Oh how the tables have turned." Klaus leans down kissing her neck before pulling away.

Serena stood there a moment not realizing that her brother and Klaus laughed as they made their way back into the car.

" Sweetheart, get in the car." Klaus says snapping her out her little day dream.

Serena not saying a word gets in the car as her brother laughs at her. " Shut up." She glared at him smacking his leg as she puts her seatbelt on.

" The sexual tension is crazy in here." Stefan teases.

" You know what?!" Serena unbuckles her seatbelt and turns her body slapping her brother continuously.

Klaus laughs as he drives off pushing Serena back down in her seat and reaches over to put in her seatbelt.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After an hour of driving they had finally stopped at a hotel in florida, where they now were at.

When they walk in they walked in instantly eyes were on the trio. They walked confidently into the hotel. Serena felt the eyes of men and surprisingly women on her. It was nothing but greed and lust. The feeling made her a bit uncomfortable. Noticing Stefan glares at all the eager eyes while Klaus slips his arm around her waist. Serena allows Klaus to do so feeling more protected.

Finally, the three had approached the front desk. Klaus still had his arm around Serena's waist as Stefan protectively stood behind his sister covering her from the prying eyes.

Behind the desk was a woman with blonde hair and light brown eyes. She looked up at the three with a smile. " Hi, welcome. How may I assist you today?"

" Hi, we would like two rooms for one night, please." Klaus's accent coming out incredibly thick.

The blonde nods a smile still on her face. " Okay!" With that she quickly starts typing in the computer in front of her.

" Wait two? I want my own room." Serena whines for the second time today.

" Sorry love, it's all I can afford." Klaus lies with a smirk tapping his thumb on her waist.

" We both know your not paying." Serena says with an eye roll.

" Can you guys shut up. Your both so loud." Stefan momentarily turns to them before glaring at the men and women who were trying to look at his sister greedily.

" Alrighty. Your total is $237." The woman announces.

Klaus looks around seeing if there was anyone coming before moving closer to the female making sure that they were eye to eye before compelling her. " You will give us the rooms for free and you will tell no one of this."

" I will give you the room for free and tell no one of this." The woman repeats. Klaus smiles before moving back.

The woman blinks a couple of times before looking back at the trio. " Here you go. Enjoy your stay." The woman smiles handing them the key cards.

" Thank you." Klaus takes them from her before Serena could. Serena huffs moving out from Klaus's grip grabbing her bag and walking to the elevator pressing the up button.

" Just so you know, I sleeping with Stefan." Serena says as they walk into the elevator. Stefan presses the button to the floor they were on, which happened to be the 3rd.

" No your not." Both the hybrid and the youngest Salvatore said as they make their way out the elevator, to the rooms.

" Why not, Stef?" Serena pouts.

" Cause, I don't want to share a room with my sister that's weird." Stefan answers taking the key card Klaus passed him as they arrived to their rooms.

" But—." Before she could finish her sentence Klaus dragged her into the room they were now sharing. Serena sighs placing her bag on the side next to the bed.

" Aw come on love, you should be happier. I'm an amazing person to sleep with." Klaus smirks.

Deciding to push in his buttons Serena smirks. " I don't know. I've definitely had better."

Klaus speeds to her making her move back into the wall. " We both know that's a lie." He whispers. " Let me show you who's the best."

Serena's smirk turns into an amused smiled. She moves her lips to his ear. " I totally would, but I have to take a shower." Before he could respond she speeds taking her bag before going into their bathroom and locking their door.

" Such a tease, that one." Klaus mumbles under his breath.

" I heard that!" Serena shouts from inside the bathroom making Klaus chuckle.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After they both took showers they both now laid in bed looking up at the ceiling.

" You know I don't...exactly hate you." Serena broke the silence playing with her fingers that were on her stomach.

" And why's that?" Klaus asked as he turned on his right side to face her.

" I understand why you did it. You didn't want me to see how cruel you can be and you felt the need to hide away from me by trying to send me away. And for Rebekah. You did it because of your father. You were protecting her and I understand that. But trying to compel me isn't right and touching my brother  you know how protective I am of them." Serena turns on her left side to face him.

" I don't exactly forgive you, especially after your lame ass apology." Serena finishes making Klaus chuckle.

Klaus brings his hand up pushing a stray hair behind her ear letting his hand rest on her cheek. " I will spend eternity making it up to you."

" I look forward to that." Serena smiles. " Oh and I still want an epic apology."

" I'm planning it." Klaus says.

" You better be." Serena squints her eyes at him. " And if you ever touch any of my brothers again, I will not talk to you and you can forget about eternity with me. Understand?"

Klaus couldn't imagine not spending the rest of his last without her by his side. Klaus immediately nods. " I understand loud and clear."

" Good." Serena nods as she moves closer to him laying her head on his chest with her arm over his stomach and his arm wrapped around her. " Just because I'm cuddling you doesn't me I still don't strongly dislike you."

" Got it, love." Klaus chuckles again kissing her forehead as they now were in a comfortable silence as they both drift off to sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for updating so late, but had a busy day!

What did you guys think of this chapter?

I wanted something more original😁

Anything you want to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1K 16
The new season will show us a world without Audrey Mikaelson and all the chaos that goes along with it. How does Hope deal with her grief? What chan...
990K 24.1K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
167K 6.6K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
168K 3.7K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...