โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

By multi_stories01

๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Personal
Conspire
Side

Visible

13.2K 307 53
By multi_stories01

" Writer? What's his name?" I heard Damon ask as I walked into the Boarding House.

" Uh, Elijah Smith." Andie, Damon's recent play thing answered.

I raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk on my face. " Elijah's using Smith?"

" Yup. It's pathetic." I smirked at his reply. Only Elijah. Damon helped Andie fix her scarf. " Okay. You have your story straight in your mind, right?"

" I can't say that you bit me or drank my blood, just that we hit it off and I really like you. You are terrific, though. You're sweet, funny, you're honest." Andie restated back to Damon.

" Definitely doesn't describe you." I tease pouring myself a glass of bourbon.

Damon sends me a glare before smiling at Andie and places his hands on either side of her head, and compels her. "And you're falling hard."

" You might be the one." Andie repeats as if she was a robot.

" Perfect." Damon smiles at her one last time before going to open the front door for Andie." Have a great day, honey. Damon kisses Andie. They pull apart and Andie walks out the front door, acknowledging Alaric.

" Oh. Hey, Alaric." Andie smiles at him before looking back to Damon. " Later."

" What a great distraction, Dames. But if I was to get one everyone would be on me." I roll my eyes.

" You can't have one." Damon says sternly pointing to me. " Plus she's my new girlfriend. Andie Star, action news."

" It's not called action news." Alaric and I deadpanned.

" I know. I just like saying it. Come on."Alaric enters. Damon shuts the door behind him and leads Alaric into the parlor, where I am.

" So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." Damon informs as he unrolls the dagger from its protective cloth.

" You mean the same John that almost tried to kill you....more than one?" I tilt my head at him.

" Yes him." Damon nodded. " Now he said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the Originals, if there's any truth in that." My heart stops. There is now way they are killing Elijah. Not while I'm here.

" No you can't kill, Elijah!" I told him.

" Why the hell not?" Damon crossed his arms over his chest as if trying to challenge me. I walk up to him doing the same.

" Because I said so, Damon." I said roughly.

" We don't trust him, Rena." Damon argued.

" Then trust me when I say it's going to end horribly for all of us. Especially when you trust someone who's tried to kill you multiple times." I eye him before walking out.

Damon Salvatore was going to find out how right his little sister was....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was in my room reading when my phone rings.

Dames🤍

I roll my eyes before answering. " What?"

" Please meet me at the Lockwood Mansion they're having a Tea party and I don't want to meet Elijah alone."

" Go with your blood bag and please tell me you aren't going to kill him at this Tea party."

" Andie isn't as fun as you are and no, that's lame."

" Fineeeee, I'll be there only because I know anything stupid thing you do will set Elijah off and try to kill you." I hang up getting off my bed and putting my leather jacket on before speeding out.

Damon and I walk in with our arm linked as the Historical Society's Tea Party has commenced.

We enter the house about to walk to Carol only to be intercepted by Jenna.

" Damon, what are you doing here and who is this?" Jenna looked me over.

" Hi, I'm Serena Salvatore. Stefan's twin. You must be Jenna, Elena's aunt." I smile remembering what Damon told me on the way here.

" I didn't know Stefan had a twin but it's nice to meet you and your very beautiful." Jenna shakes my hand.

" Oh stop it, you are gorgeous." I smile at her again. If you couldn't tell I'm faking it. I hate human interaction but at the same time I love all the attention.

Andie then walks up to Jenna, Damon and I, notepad in hand. Damon looks over at her and smiles. She glares a bit at Serena not knowing who she was causing her to be jealous. " Hi. You came."

" Hi." Damon replied unlinking our arms
pecking Andie on the lips. As they separate Andie sends me a smug smile.

" And you are?" She raised a eyebrow at me confidently.

" Serena Salvatore...Damon's little bad ass sister." I send her a fake smile. She sticks her hand out to me, but I only stare at it before raising a eyebrow at her. She slowly puts her hand down.

Jenna watched still shocked on what she just witnessed. Damon noticing speaks up. " Thanks for introducing us, Jenna."

Damon grabs my hand dragging me to follow him.

" You know I don't really like that news girl." I state as we approach Carol and Elijah.

" She's not for you to like." Damon retorts as we finally approach them.

" Damon." Carol happily greets.

" Carol." Damon sends her a big friendly smile. Damon and Carol exchange kisses on the cheek.

" Hi, I'm Serena Salvatore, Stefan's twin." I introduce shaking her hand nicely.

" Carol Lockwood, Tyler's mother. Do you know him?" She asked politely.

" Doesn't ring a bell sorry." I shake my head.

" No worries." She waves off before looking back to Elijah. " Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon and Serena Salvatore. Their family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families.

" Mm-hm." Damon smirks while looking at Elijah while send him a warm happy smile. I extend my hand for him to shake only for him to kiss the back of it. Damon coughs making Elijah let go of my hand. I send Damon a look only for him to roll his eyes. " Such a pleasure to meet you."

" No. Pleasure's mine." Damon and Elijah shake hands.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Damon opens the door to the study and gestures for Elijah and I to enter. Damon follows behind and shuts the door behind him.

" What can I do for you, Damon?" Elijah's accent cut through the silence.

" Am I not visible, Lijah?" I pout at him.

" My apologies, little sister." Elijah smiles at me softly. My eyes softened at the name. He hasn't called me that since before I started dating Nik.

Damon not liking the interaction cut his sister off before she could speak again. " I was hoping we could have a word."

" Where's Elena?" Elijah questions.

" Safe with Stefan. They're laying low, you know, bit of a werewolf problem." Damon answers.

" Oh, yeah, I heard about that." Elijah speaks casually.

" Elijah, did Jonas tell you how marvelous I was when I was taking down those wolves?" Elijah shakes his head no with a smile on his face. " I took down over 11 wolves. Not one layer a hand on me. I haven't felt that much thrill since the 1920's."

" I'm glad you've gotten your thrill back, Re." Elijah smiles amused.

" So do I, Eli. So do I." I smile back as I roam around the room.

Damon once again tolls his eyes at the interaction before going to speak again. " I'm sure you did since it was your witch that saved the day."

" You are welcome." Elijah replies back as Damon sits down on the desk.

" Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here." Damon tilts his head at the original.

" Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe and leave the rest to me." Elijah answers as he moves to exit the room, but Damon vamp-speeds in front of him, blocking the way out. I turn to them watching warily.

" Not good enough."

Elijah grabs Damon by the throat and vamp-speeds him into a wall. Damon, in retaliation, grabs Elijah's throat. Elijah grabs Damon's hand and easily pulls it off of his neck, making sure to crush Damon's hand as he does so. Damon groans in pain. If anything got out of hand Serena would interfere.

" You young vampires, so arrogant." Elijah drops Damon's hand from his own, but continues to hold Damon up against the wall by the throat. " How dare you come in here and challenge me?"

" You can't kill me, man. It's not part of the deal." Damon chocked out.

" Silence." Elijah demands. Elijah grabs a pencil lying on the desk, but before he can stab Damon in the neck with it. Serena sends a small ball of fire at Elijah's hand causing him to drop both Damon and the pencil.

" Sorry Eli, but you know I would never let you my brother more than you already did." I spoke as Elijah held his red hand. Even being and original Elijah was scared of Serena. Not only because Klaus helped train her, but she was powerful. At this point she was basically mother nature and that obviously isn't someone you want to mess with.

Nodding at her Elijah looks back at Damon who is still trying to catch his breath. " The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead, so you should do what I say. Keep Elena safe." With that Elijah leaves the room.

" I told you messing with Elijah is a bad idea." I point to him.

" Shut up." Damon glared rubbing his neck.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two Salvatore siblings and Alaric are sitting in the library, the two males were drinking bourbon while the only female was drinking old blood from a blood bag she left in the fridge. Serena needed some from the vein and after this that's what she was gonna get.

" Today was a bust." Damon's voice breaking the momentary silence.

" Yeah. How's the neck?" Ric asked.

" Bruised." Damon answered rubbing his neck.

" You never want to listen to me." I hummed taking the sip of the dark red liquid in my cup.

" Yeah. That Elijah's one scary dude, but with nice hair." Ric pointed out.

" 100% true." I fist bump Ric.

" How can you even like, Elijah?" Damon asked me taking a sip of his alcohol.

" Because he never betrayed me. He's basically another brother to me and he's Nik's brother. So, there wasn't nothing I could do about that." I shrugged sitting back into my seat setting down the nasty blood.

" You know Nik, Klaus whatever is trying to kill Elena, right?" Damon inquiries.

" Elena's lucky I don't kill her myself. Plus Nik knows his boundaries. As along as you and Stefan aren't touched. I don't care what happens to the doppelgänger and deep down you don't either." I tell Damon getting up and walking to the door.

" Where are you going?!" Damon calls to me.

" To eat!" I shout back before leaving.

I walk to the Grill and walk to the bar. I look around the bar waiting for a waiter to approach me.

" What can I help you with today?" I turn and look at the person. I look him over looking for a name tag. Bingo. His name is Joshua. He has light brown hair, hazel eyes and a very cute smile. I eye him up and send him a flirty smile which he notices and sends one back.

" Well Joshua how about we go out back." I run my finger over his chest softly, sending shivers throughout his body.

" Yeah, for sure. Let's go." He grabs my hand and pulls out to the back. Once we get outside he looks around and when he doesn't see anyone he places his lips on mine.

It felt weird to kiss someone who wasn't Nik but I was actually enjoying it. He starts kissing down my neck. I can hear his heart beat making me even more hungry. I take his face in my hands and start to compel him.

" You will not scream and move. You will stay calm and enjoy it." He just nods. I smile pecking his lips once more before I vamp out and bite into his neck. I moan at the taste. I hear him also moan obviously it was out of pain.

Once I believe I've had enough I pull way biting into my wrist and feeding him my blood so the wound would heal. When it was gone I took his face in my hands again.

" You will forget what happened between us. You will not remember me. If anyone ask you came out back here to stretch and get some fresh air." With that I speed out going back to the boarding house.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I approach the house I notice that it is oddly quite with only the voice of one. I walk closer noticing the voice to be Jules. I also hear a groaning Damon in the background. Immediately anger begins to bubble inside me. I silently walk in making my way towards the living room.

I gasped very quietly at the scene that laid before me. Alaric's body lies on the floor of the parlor room. Damon has been chained to a chair with a wooden spiked metal collar around his neck.

" Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now. Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time, it was your boy Mason." Damon laughs.

" This time, it'll be you." Jules looks at Stevie and nods. Stevie pulls on the chain again, impaling Damon's neck. Damon groans in pain.

" No, it will be you." I walk out from my hiding spot. All heads snap my way. Damon sighed relieved that his little sister was once again about to save his life. " Did you notice that the more you threaten my brother the smaller your pack gets. Isn't that crazy?"

3 wolves lunged at Serena, Two with vervain filled syringes and one with nothing but us hands. The two with the syringes aimed for both sides of her neck. She grabbed their wrist breaking it causing them to groan. Using the little time she had from them to focus on their wrist she plunged her hands into their chest ripping their hearts out.

Once she dropped the hearts she was tackled to the ground. Serena kicked the wolf in his private area causing him to grab it and fall on to his back. Serena straddled him and blasted a fire ball into his chest right where his now burnt heart is. 

" Amazing as always, Serena." I turned at the familiar voice.

" Why thank you, Elijah." I bow before walking over to his side.

" Now, anyone looking for this?" Elijah showed the moonstone in his hand. He then places the moonstone on an end table. " Go ahead. Take it."

One of the werewolves uses his wolf speed to rush towards the moonstone, but Elijah, being quicker, plunges his hand into the wolf's chest and rips out his heart. The wolf falls down onto the couch, dead. Two other wolves rush at Elijah and Serena, without any effort, they both plunge their arms into their chests and rip out their hearts.

Jules knowing there was no way she would survive wolf-speeds out of the house. Elijah then walks over to Stevie, who crouches down and pulls his jacket over his face in fear. Elijah pulls him up from the ground. "What about you, sweetheart, hmm? You want to take a shot? Yes? No? Yes? Where's the girl?"

" I don't know." Damon uselessly answers.

" She ran out. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance." I speak up.

" It doesn't really matter." Elijah punches Stevie in the face and Stevie falls to the floor.

" Nice timing, Eli. We're you coming all this way to see me." I send him a cheeky smile.

" Of course, darling." Elijah replied with a smug smile.

" Oh Elijah, you flatter me." I respond before speeding into the kitchen to get some napkins for Elijah and I. " Here." I place Elijah a napkin.

" Can you guys bond after I'm out of here?" Damon interrupts the calm silence.

" So you realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?" Elijah removes the chains strapping Damon down into the chair.

I scoff. " That's nothing compared to 10."

" I'll see you later, Serena." Elijah kisses my head before walking out making sure not to forget the moonstone.

" I'm going to shower now." I send Damon and smile before speeding up to my room.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Elijah and Serena are 'sibling' goals😂

There will be more Stefan and Serena! Trust me.

As you can see Serena doesn't like Elena. I mean who can really blame her✋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.7K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
22.3K 937 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
11K 438 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...