ILLICIT #5 : Eclipse

By beyondlocks

ILLICIT #5 : Eclipse Dean Alessandro x Danielle Leone More

Chapter 1 - Back
Chapter 2 - Punishment
Chapter 3 - Change
Chapter 4 - Assemble
Chapter 5 - Meeting
Chapter 6 - Disturb
Chapter 7 - Dream
Chapter 8 - Bar
Chapter 9 - Throne
Chapter 10 - Evil
Chapter 11 - How
Chapter 12 - Shame
Chapter 13 - The History of ILLICIT
Chapter 14 - Alone
Chapter 15 - Maybe
Chapter 16 - Kill
Chapter 17 - Trust
Chapter 18 - Simulation
Chapter 19 - Dream
Chapter 20 - Old Man
Chapter 21 - Too Late
Chapter 22 - Warmth
Chapter 23 - Genes
Chapter 24 - Back
Chapter 25 - Pain
Chapter 26 - Job
Chapter 27 - First
Chapter 28 - Start
Chapter 29 - Lost Her
Chapter 30 - Prevent
Chapter 31 - Declan Serano
Chapter 32 - Bombs
Chapter 33 - Late
Chapter 34 - Dead
Chapter 35 - Not Fair
Chapter 36 - Move
Chapter 37 - Dean's Past
Chapter 38 - Dean's Downfall
Chapter 39 - Messages
Chapter 40 - Goodbye Everyone
Chapter 41 - New Life
Chapter 42 - Take Care
Chapter 43 - Missing Him
Chapter 44 - See You Later
Chapter 45 - Introduce
Chapter 46 - Bar
Chapter 47 - Jealous
Chapter 48 - Long Story
Chapter 49 - Letter
Chapter 50 - ILLICIT
Chapter 51 - Lights
Chapter 52 - Best Man
Chapter 53 - Wedding of The Century
Chapter 54 - Temper
Epilogue
Dean Alessandro - Danielle Leone
ILLICIT 2.0 NEXT GENERATION
FAQ
FEVER
SHADOW
BURN

Chapter 55 - A New Chapter of Life

11.3K 676 222
By beyondlocks

Declan Serano

"Danielle, please.. I beg you stop running like a mad woman." I said as I held her tightly because she's been acting like a kid going from one thing to another.

I'm regretting my decision on bring her to the zoo now.

"Declan!" She whined as she tried to get away from me.

"You're pregnant for godsakes!" I said and she glared at me. I let her go slowly and let her look at the penguins. I held her hand not letting her go because she will go jumping and running around like a kangaroo.

I'm currently in the stage where I'm the happiest. I never thought I would be this happy. I have a wife and a kid who is still in her belly. I have awesome family and bestfriends around me.

I feel loved and I just living my best life right now.

Not only that but being back in the medical field just hits different. I love my job as someone who creates weapons and technologies but being a doctor is a whole new level. Helping people and just seeing their smile after giving a good news is just.. priceless.

After going around the zoo for three hours, Danielle wanted to go home. Simba and Koda were sleeping beside her and I have installed a camera to check on her every now and then. After dropping her, I decided to go to the headquarters. I have to finalized some work.

"Where are you going?" I asked as Damien ran out from the lift.

"I will tell you later!" He said and he just left. I went down to the lab and saw Edmund currently working on his new project.

"Hey." He turned to me.

"How is it going?" I asked as I grabbed my lab coat.

"Slowly but.. getting there." He said and I walked to the computer putting my code. The shelf opened and I grabbed my new laser that almost perfect.

"What's with Damien? He was running out like a mad man.." I asked as I grabbed my protection glasses.

"I don't know if you know this but.. that guy was married." That made me turn to him. I raised my eyebrows and slowly put my project down.

"He's married?"

"I mean.. he got married secretly and then got divorced not long after that."

"Don't tell me.."

"What?" Even Edmund put his project down.

"It's Serena Clements?"

"How? How do you know that?" Edmund was shocked that I knew about it.

"I went to Andorra to give mother a present like a few months ago. I didn't tell anyone about it and when I was driving towards the house, I saw Damien and her fighting in the car. The fact that she was the doctor who.. checked on Danielle's pregnancy."

"Well.. seeing his marriage crumbling down. I guess not all marriage works."

"He divorced her?" I asked.

"The other way around."

"She has a kid." I said and Edmund looked at me like he saw a ghost.

"How old is the kid?"

"I don't know. Danielle asked and she said she has a kid and Danielle even suspect that she's pregnant. I swear Danielle needs to stop observing people too much." I shook my head. When I turned to Edmund, he was already on his phone.

"Damien, Declan said Serena has a kid." With that Edmund ran out. What is happening? I decided to let them do their thing.

I started finalizing my project and then I will send this to the inspection team tomorrow. I walked out from the lab and grabbed a can of beer from the pantry. I went up to the rooftop and surprisingly I found the 4 boys there.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and the four of them turned to me.

"We're giving up." Chance said and I rolled my eyes.

"You too?" I turned to Angelo and he nodded.

"You're stupid, Declan. How can you do this to us?" Adrian said and I chuckled. I opened my can of beer and sat down beside Phoenix who's drinking his beer in one shot.

"It's too early to give up." I said and Phoenix glared at me. Three months ago, I challenged them to make a bullet train. Not like what we have now but a more high-tech. Adrian designed it really well and they started building. Last week was the time for them tk test the results and it failed.

They're sick of it because it's not a project that they want to do or plan to do. It's just a pure challege from me to them.

I looked up to the sky and couldn't help but smile. I'm sitting on the top of the ILLICIT headquarters with a can of beer and surrounded by my friends.

"It felt good to work again in peace." I heard Chance said.

"Work in peace? Unless this shit head stop pressuring us.. it will be peace." Adrian hissed and I chuckled.

"You guys can drop it, I might take over one day." I said as I sipped my beer.

"I'm going to be a father soon, Serano. Spare me a little." Phoenix said.

"We all are." I turned to them.

"Time flies huh?" Angelo looked up to the sky.

"Yeah, time flies so fast but I'm happy." I said truthfully.

"We really happy that you're back for good. I like Declan more than Dean." Phoenix said as he patted my shoulder. He got up from the ground and he let out a chuckle.

"It's late boys, don't we have someone that we have to go home to?" Phoenix said and I chuckled.

"Goodnight boys." Chance said and joined Phoenix in walking back to the building.

"Excited to open a new chapter?" Adrian asked and I turned to him.

"A new chapter?"

"We're going to be a father, Declan. It means we might have sacrifice some of our work to be there for our kids, right?" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course, a new chapter."

"Goodnight boys, if I stay.. I might starting to tear up." Angelo said and I laughed. He left and I turned to Adrian as he looked up to the sky.

"Glad that you're happy, Declan. We always worried about you.."

"Thank you, Nielsen. I know I don't het to say it often but.. thank you. I'm so thankful that I have all of you in my life." I said and he turned to me.

"Thank you too." He said as he patted my arm. He got up and let out a long sigh.

"I'm excited for our kids, hope they will get along well." Adrian said.

"They will."

"Goodnight, Declan." He left and I chuckled. I sipped my beer as I saw my friends driving out from the headquarters. I checked the camera in my house and saw Danielle have singing session with the dogs. She's using her comb as her mic and Koda jumped around with her.

What a sight..

After I finished, I called my driver to drive me home. As soon as I arrived home, Danielle already fell asleep. She must so tired after having a concert with two audience. I kissed her forehead and pulled her blanket to her chin.

"Did you two have fun with her?" I asked Simba and Koda whispering.

"You're home." I turned to Danielle and she sat up leaning to the head board. I sat beside her and gave her a long kiss.

"Miss me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I miss you."

"I saw you had a little concert earlier. Why didn't you wait for me?" I teased her and she chuckled.

"My audiences got bored after I sang 3 songs." She turned to Simba and Koda. I laughed and she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked.

"I feel good, don't worry." She held both of my hands and I nodded.

"I love you." I said as I looked straight into her eyes.

"Love you too, Declan."

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 13.6K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...
713K 36.9K 47
ILLICIT #1 : New Moon Phoenix Sterling x Lana Castroff
11.1K 866 17
This story is about two individuals, Alessandro and Evelyn who are different in nature and were bought up in different circumstances. Their situation...
124K 2K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...