Ziam (Oneshots)

By Ziam2222

More

Ziam Smut (Oneshots)
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Draw Me Like One Of Your Bradford Girls
Untitled
The Green Monster
Shower Sex
New Sensations
Control
The Porn Star ;)
The Porn Star ;) (Part 2)
Writing Assignments
Perks To An Early Start
Words Aren't Always Enough
Clink
The Pool Experience
Zealous
Only Mine
Happy New Year
Untitled (Part 1 & 2)
So Innocent
Can I Fix My Hair Now?
Just You And I
Leave Your Mark
Save Me From Myself
Hold It Against Me
Your Love Is Wicked
Like Never Before
Too Darn Hot
Headlight Disco
The Ultimate Key To The Cause
No Use Praying
Under The Willow
You (Make Me Worthy)
Change His Ways
Forbidden
Crazy About
Among The Wreckage (yes, that's me)
Days With You (on repeat)
On Top Of The World
Even Though It's Wrong
Finding Someone To Stay
Finding Someone To Stay (Sequel)
Study Session
Physical Perfection
Seven Minute Mile
You're A Distraction
I'll Be Strong For You
in secret, between the shadow and soul
Breathe Though the Heat (or our desire)
Say That You Love Me
Yours Faithfully
Two Sets To One
Pick A Star (Part 2 of two sets to one)
I Don't Remember Falling In Love With You
I'll Always Have You
Chaotically
Just Outside Reach
Such A Flirt
Will You?
Window Payne
While The Rockets Burn
I'm the Drug in Your Veins, Just Fight Through the Pain
Fluffy Ears and Fake Tails
Your Dates is Blind
This is Mine (or Step the Fuck Off, Bro)
On the Mat (or Yeah, I'd Hit That)
Late night caller
Fly Me To The Moon
Paper Hearts
Twenty Pounds (Accompanied piece to Paper Hearts)
Lucky To Call You Mine
#COURAGE
Eve of Destruction
WRITING: ZIAM DESK SMUT.
You're My Favorite Story
Louis Tomlinson: Band Director
Destiny
Good Morning
The Stars In Your Eyes
In which Zayn loves Liam
Remember How I Made You Scream
A Place To Rest
Phone Conversations
because it's nothing like we've ever known
Protect Me
Slowly
the silence that tells it all
Silent Treatment
Breaking up & Making up
Li-Yum
Saving for a rainy day

THC & Confessions

9.6K 72 3
By Ziam2222

Summary: Prompt of Twitter

By: 1dfanficrealness.tumblr.com

--------------------------

There was a succession of knocks upon Liam’s hotel room door with some boisterous voices coming from behind it. He removed himself from his bed and padded across the soft carpet swinging the door open to be met with three beaming smiles from his band mates. He offered a simple grin and a nod to probe one of them as to why they were bothering him. “Hey Li, we’re going to the club, you wanna come?” Louis asked dressed in tight jeans and a curve hugging button up. “Yeah, we’re gonna go get a little wild, thought you’d like to come.” Niall added in a simple white t-shirt and dark jeans.

“You guys know I don’t drink.” Liam spoke with a slight sigh. He did drink but it was very rare he ever did. Even though he had two working kidneys now the prospect of getting drunk every other night wasn’t something he was up for. “You don’t have to drink Li, just come out and have some fun!” Harry admonished towards him. It was almost awkward because Liam stayed put in the doorway refusing anyone to enter, he just wasn’t up for company or to be dragged to some club he really didn’t want to go to. And not to mention he’d have to babysit the three boys in front of him; Louis and Harry would get sloshed and basically fuck on the dance floor while Niall spoke to anyone with boobs. Or a dick. Niall didn’t care.

“Sorry boys, I’m gonna stay in tonight, thanks for asking though. Tell Zayn I said have fun too. I guess he’s probably still getting ready.” Liam said to them with a slight nod and a slightly heavy heart; he wanted to see Zayn before he went because he probably looked like a God of sex and lust. “Oh he’s not coming with us, said he didn’t feel up for it. Oh well, see you tomorrow Li!” Louis chimed in as they all turned walking down the hallway. He waved the three giggling and whooping lads off and turned back to his cold empty room. “Alone again” he thought trudging back towards his bed and threw himself down face first being miserable as usual. And he knew exactly why.

His breakup with Danielle was painful to say the least. He loved her, he really did but with the constant of being apart months at a time and just simply trying to stay in touch that never really worked, their relationship came to an end. That was not the only reason Liam decided to break it off with her. For as long as he could remember he’d been having these feelings. Liam had figured out long ago, even before The X-Factor that he was bisexual and he had no problem with it. No one knew because he had never had to face anyone with his confessions since he had never been attracted to a guy. Sure he thought some guys were good looking, including his four band mates, but actually attracted as in ‘boyfriend’ material never happened.

Until Zayn.

God, Zayn. That was something he couldn’t deny anymore. He always felt the crush he had on him since the beginning, who could blame him? He was gorgeous, broody, talented and what people didn’t know was that Zayn was a damn good guy. He was kind, passionate, understanding but still gave off that ‘badboy’ vibe which was such a turn on. With his multiple tattoos and smoking and his leather coats it made Liam shiver thinking of him with his hair down and that tight white t-shirt clung to his abs and a heavy black leather coat. Okay, stop it Liam.

But yes, the other reason him and Danielle had split was because, sad to say it and as much as he hated to admit it, he was in love with his best friend. Liam wasn’t quite sure when he started falling but he remembered when he realized it. It was after one of the rare nights he saw Danielle and they slept together. The funny thing was that the entire time he was inside her, he kept thinking of Zayn. The things he’d like to do to his tan skinned friend. How he wanted stubble against his throat instead of soft skin. How he wanted Zayn to be doing this to him instead of him doing this to her. How he wanted feel abs and pecs instead of breasts and curves. Later on that night with her wrapped into his chest he couldn’t stop thinking of those golden hazel eyes and jet black hair. He had fallen and he wouldn’t be able to deny it now. So a few weeks later he broke it off with her, she understood even though she cried. He hated hurting her because he did love her, it was Liam’s first love but he was in love with Zayn and that won out. They still talked occasionally and fell into an easy rhythm of just being friends with a past.

Liam was jarred from his thoughts from a buzzing coming from near his head. Looking up he saw his phone flash with a text message. Figuring it was probably Harry or Niall telling him how much fun he was missing he lazily grabbed it and stared at the screen bored. But the name that flashed was one that made his pulse quicken and palms sweat just a little. Zayn.

Hey man, I want some company. Care to join me in my room? xo -Zayn

His breath became shallow and his palms started sweating even more making the phone slip from his grip. Zayn wanted to see him. Alone. “Okay calm down dude, he’s a friend who wants to hang out. Chill.” he whispered to no one in particular. Calming himself down with a few jumping jacks and throwing on a shirt he made his way down the hall to where Zayn was staying. He knocked softly a few times hearing a muffled “Come in, it’s open!” through the metal. Even his voice through a door made his knees a little weak.

He entered the room that was exactly like his to be hit with a cloud of smoke and a smell he didn’t know. Coughing slightly and waving his hands in front of his face he found Zayn on the couch watching a Disney movie and singing softly to the words. Noticing his arrival, Zayn lowered the volume of the movie taking a long drag of a brown looking cigarette. Smiling up at his brown eyed friend Liam noticed his eyes were glassy and slightly pink but the hazel and gold in his eyes seemed even more brilliant than ever. He sat gingerly upon the couch and smiled shyly back at him watching Zayn light up the funny cigarette again. “Zayn, what is that?” He asked pointing at what was dangling between those pink lips that looked so delicious.

“It’s a blunt Liam, want a hit?” He declared passing over the smoking substance. “You mean that’s weed? ZAYN?! You’re doing drugs?!” Liam started to holler. Zayn only replied by giving him a crooked grin and hushing him. “Chill out babe, it’s only weed. Josh got it for me. If you don’t want a hit that’s cool. I can put it out if you’d like.” He commented leaning forward to stub out the smoking blunt. “No! No it’s cool. I um…yeah I’ll try it.” Liam slowly reached towards Zayn’s hand while blushing at the fact that he just called him ‘babe’. He would never in his life ever try any drug, alcohol was pushing it but it was Zayn and as childish as it sounded, he wanted to be cool in front of him. Liam knew that he didn’t really care especially saying that he’d put it out but Liam wanted to prove to Zayn that he could hang too.

So he took the blunt and held it to his trembling lips and inhaled a hit that was too big for him. He hadn’t had the smoke in his lungs for more than two seconds before he began coughing so hard his eyes watered and face turned red. Now that his head was shaved you could even see his scalp turned pink. “Whoa babe, easy. You gotta take it slow okay? Here, let me show you.” Zayn giggled patting Liam’s back. He sputtered a bit and looked at Zayn with absolute embarrassment. “Sorry Zee.” He said defeated and felt ashamed that he couldn’t even smoke with Zayn; what a loser. “It’s okay love, watch me. Have to take it slow.” And he lifted the still smoking object to his lips and sucked in a slow drag, his cheeks hollowing over those amazing cheekbones that Liam didn’t miss out ogling over and the ember glowed beautifully against his skin. He brought the blunt back down and motioned for Liam to come closer. He hesitated but seeing Zayn motion faster since he was losing much needed oxygen he moved quickly. Zayn put his warm hand behind Liam’s neck and softly toyed with the short hairs there making him melt. 

What he didn’t expect was for Zayn to softly press his lips against Liam’s and slightly force them open while he began to gently push the smoke into his mouth. His eyes fluttered close as he felt those incredibly supple lips against his and the smooth smoke start to pour in. He inhaled easily and this time he didn’t need to cough. Zayn pulled away and gave Liam a small smile as Liam exhaled all the warm smoke that made his insides tingle and his head swim, although that could’ve been because of the lip lock as well. “How was that?” Zayn asked taking another hit and sucking it deep. “That was, that was great.” Liam had his normal smile that reached his eyes plastered on his face. Yeah, he was a light weight, already feeling what it was like to be high. Not only off of the weed but also off the fact that he got to feel those lips against his.

“Come here.” And Zayn leaned in again and pressed his lips against Liam’s once again and pushed the white smoke into his lungs and this went on until the blunt was down to a nub. The last hit was a big one and Zayn gently cupped Liam’s face in his hands and pressed their mouths together, a bit harder this time, and he inhaled all of the smoke and what he could of Zayn. 

He let out the smoke with a whoosh and a chuckle not really knowing what was funny. He stopped laughing when he noticed that Zayn hadn’t moved away and one of his hands was still on his cheek. They locked eyes, both bloodshot and glazed over but the colors were magnificent. With the weed coursing through his system and little inhibition gone Liam leant in and kissed Zayn. Those lips sent a wave of fire through his body and he brought a hand up behind the Bradford boys’ neck swiping his tongue on the moistened bottom lip he asked entrance to which his older friend allowed. Liam scoured his mouth with his tongue, taking in the smoothness of his tongue and the sweet taste of his cheeks before he realized what he was doing. Zayn wasn’t really kissing back but he hadn’t moved. His eyes flew open and saw that Zayn’s eyes were wide in shock and Liam threw himself off the couch and began to pace back and forth.

“ZAYN! Oh my god! I’m sorry, oh I’m sorry. I don’t know why I did that. Ugh you must hate me!” He hollered with tears welling up and rubbed his burning eyes.

“Liam.”

“I’m high and I kissed you and you hate me and I love you and I don’t know what I was doing and I broke up with Danielle and it’s cause I’m so in love with you and you’re right there and you look so good!”

“Liam.”

“I know you hate me and I can’t believe I just admitted I’m in love with you! FUCK! Zayn I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” He began to walk feverishly towards the door.

“LIAM!” Zayn bellowed causing him to freeze in his steps. Liam turned slowly with the tears silently falling down his cheeks. He couldn’t tell what Zayn was thinking or feeling because his face was stoic and his eyes guarded. Liam tensed against the door, waiting for the screaming or the hits to be thrown. How could your straight best friend be okay with what just transpired? He closed his eyes and awaited what was coming to him. But what he felt surprised him.

He felt two very familiar hands on his hips and two extremely plump lips against his. He opened his eyes capaciously to see that Zayn was kissing him chastely then pulled away. “But how…why…what?” He whispered.

“I love you too idiot. I’ve been in love with you since I don’t even know.” Zayn said lowly with a small grin and the light was back in his gorgeous eyes. Liam let a smile that made his eyes crinkle grace his features and crashed their lips together. It was a blur of teeth and tongues fighting to taste and nip and bite every inch of each other’s mouths. Zayn slammed him against the wall and bit Li’s bottom lip getting a deep moan from the boy from Wolverhampton. They made their way towards the bedroom with Zayn leading the way ripping off their clothes until they both stood panting in only their trousers unzipped and halfway down their thighs. Liam sat on the bed eyeing Zayn hungrily as the older boy slipped his pants and underwear off and his cock sprung out in all it’s eight inch glory. He had seen his circumcised dick before but never hard and it was mouth watering. Liam hastily pulled off his own pants and underwear letting his ten inch uncut monster dangle between his legs. Zayn looked at him in disbelief with his eyes blown wide with lust and uttered “Fuck Liam.”

He pulled the still stunned boy towards him to pull on top and throatily whispered into his ear “Actually, that’s what I want you to do to me.” Before nibbling on his earlobe and feeling Zayn grind their erections together in the most blissful of frictions. Zayn started sucking on Liam’s exposed throat, biting it hard to get a whimper from the boy beneath him then licking the sore area to soothe it. Liam’s nails dragged down the muscled back of Zayn and squeezed his ass that made Zayn growl into his neck.

“Sit at the top babe.” Liam ordered and Zayn took no time sitting against the headboard with Liam on his knees between his legs. Without warning Liam leaned forward to grab the throbbing tan cock in front of him and brought his lips to the shiny head slick with pre-cum. He kitten licked the beads of liquid off it and teased the slit with a tongue that was rough and hot. Zayn moaned bringing his hand to the back of Liam’s shaved head and massaged his scalp then Liam took the plunge. He took in the head and slowly worked his way down farther and farther the throbbing shaft, massaging the large balls of Zayn. He bobbed up and down using his other hand to jerk off what he couldn’t take in his throat having Zayn come undone beneath him. “I’m gonna cum if you keep going, let me suck you babe.” He heard purred above him. Liam let go of Zayn’s cock with a ‘pop’ and positioned himself to be straddling Zayn’s hips. 

Zayn licked his lips and lifted the heavy cock of Liam that was dripping with pre-cum and pulled back the foreskin to see a reddened head that was begging to be sucked on. Zayn took in the head with no hesitation and began taking more of the fleshy dick into his mouth. Working the foreskin back and forth across his sensitive underside Liam realized this was becoming the best blow job he’d ever gotten in his life. Zayn sucked harder and harder hollowing out his cheeks to take a little over half of Liam into his mouth then pulled away to lick a fat stripe under the veiny underside pulling the foreskin back to cover the head. He then nipped at the flesh with his lips and darting his tongue into the tight space between the head and skin. Liam was groaning and his hips bucked forward a few times as Zayn was now swirling his tongue around the still leaking head, he loved the salty taste of Liam, and under the extremely sensitive foreskin. Liam was about to explode if he kept going. “Zayn, fuck me please.” He exclaimed pushing Zayn far down his cock and then laid back so his head was near the foot of the bed.

Zayn eyed him then rolled over to grab a small bottle and a shiny wrapper. “No condom Zayn, I want to feel you.” Liam spoke quickly causing one eyebrow to quirk up on Zayn’s flushed face. “Want to feel you. I trust you.” “Okay.” And that was it; he tossed the condom back into the drawer and began to coat three fingers with cool lube. He circled Liam’s tight entrance while slowly sucking on Liam’s massive cock then plunged in. A whimper came from his lips and Zayn stifled it with a kiss, plunging his tongue deep into his mouth as he pushed another finger in all the way to the knuckle. He stopped moving his large fingers to let Liam adjust and kissed him deeply with small “I love yous” and “so perfect” coming from both breathless boys. Zayn began to slowly move his fingers in and out, scissoring him open and occasionally brushing against that sweet spot inside him. His hips bucked up and Zayn added the third finger to finally stretch him open all while biting his shoulders and nibbling on his nipples that got quite a few high pitched moans from the brown eyed boy. “Please fuck me Zayn.” He begged and Zayn couldn’t say no.

Zayn coated his aching length plentifully with lube and leaned down to line himself up and slowly pressed his head into the intense heat of Liam. Pressing himself down so their chests met he kissed Liam lightly and let himself be engulfed in the tight ass, all the way to the hilt. Liam nodded his head after a few moments letting him know to move and Zayn began slowly rocking his hips in a comfortable rhythm still licking and tasting and skin that was below him. “Faster Z!” Liam moaned and that’s just what he did. He lifted himself and pulled his lovers hips up and began to rapidly slam into him. His balls slapped Liams’ tender ass and the sound of sweaty skin hitting reverberated off the walls. “Oh fuck yes Zayn! Fuck me!” He screamed arching his back off the bed and he loved what Zayn was doing to him. Slamming hard into his prostate and he was finally getting what he had wanted for so long.

Zayn growled, bit his bottom lip and barged into him harder but before he knew it he was on his back with Liam still on top of him and the hand that pushed him down still on his chest. “Gonna ride you baby.” Liam spoke in a voice that was dripping with lust and his pupils were blown wide. He didn’t give Zayn much of a choice before he was rolling his hips, moaning and whispering breathily about how big Zayn was and how he filled him up so well. Zayn was coming undone within minutes watching the muscles of Li’s abs tense over and over and feel him clench around his rock hard cock. He watched a bead of sweat fall down his chest and graze over one of Liam’s pink nipples so Zayn leaned up and licked it off with a hard bite to the sensitive bud. “Oh fuck! Gonna cum, gonna cuuuuuummmm!” Liam yelled pulling Zayn’s face flush into his chest so Zayn began quickly to lick over the now swollen nipple over and over as Liam clenched around him with such a tight force that it felt as if he’d break his cock off. Liam exploded between them sending thick ropes of steaming cum across both their abs and chests and some hitting Zayn in the chin.

With how hard Liam’s walls collapsed around Zayn and his quickened pace of riding him he wasn’t going to last and so he gripped the toned hips of the boy on top of him and began to pump his own cum deep within Liam. Filling him to the brim with seven pulsating shots. Liam moaned at feeling Zayn fill him up with his creamy seed and kissed Zayn hard until their highs were down and they fell onto each other not worrying about the mess they had made. 

“So, you’re in love with me?” Zayn spoke softly while rubbing Liam’s head and kissing his brow. “Um, yeah Zayn. Have been for a while.”

“So that’s why you broke it off with Dani?”

“Yeah, that’s the biggest reason I did.  I couldn’t deny what I felt anymore. She understood. I understand if you hate me now-” but he was interrupted. 

“What?! Liam look at me.” And big brown eyes met hazel with gold “I love you. Have for a long time. And after what we just did, how could I hate you? I finally made love to the man I’m in love with. This has been the best night of my life. Now kiss me dammit.” Zayn chuckled and Liam obliged pressing chaste kisses upon each others lips. “Come on, let’s get cleaned up.” Zayn spoke dragging Liam towards the shower.

Later that night after smoking another blunt and just giggling with each other for hours and quite a few snog sessions they lay in bed together; Liam curled into Zayn’s chest and listening to the steady heartbeat below him that matched up with his tracing patterns up and down Zayn’s toned stomach. Liam had thought the boy beneath him had fallen asleep and was startled when he felt a sweet kiss to his forehead and a whispered “I love you babe.” “Love you too Zayn.” The small smile mirrored on their faces was the last thing either of them saw before drifting into a heavy THC induced slumber. Liam could finally be happy and free with the man he loved and he knew telling the boys would be easy and he had not a worry in the world. 

Well maybe other than the one if they could get more pot from Josh soon.

Continue Reading