Ziam (Oneshots)

By Ziam2222

More

Ziam Smut (Oneshots)
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Draw Me Like One Of Your Bradford Girls
Untitled
The Green Monster
Shower Sex
New Sensations
Control
The Porn Star ;)
The Porn Star ;) (Part 2)
Writing Assignments
Perks To An Early Start
Words Aren't Always Enough
The Pool Experience
Zealous
Only Mine
Happy New Year
Untitled (Part 1 & 2)
So Innocent
Can I Fix My Hair Now?
Just You And I
Leave Your Mark
Save Me From Myself
Hold It Against Me
Your Love Is Wicked
Like Never Before
Too Darn Hot
THC & Confessions
Headlight Disco
The Ultimate Key To The Cause
No Use Praying
Under The Willow
You (Make Me Worthy)
Change His Ways
Forbidden
Crazy About
Among The Wreckage (yes, that's me)
Days With You (on repeat)
On Top Of The World
Even Though It's Wrong
Finding Someone To Stay
Finding Someone To Stay (Sequel)
Study Session
Physical Perfection
Seven Minute Mile
You're A Distraction
I'll Be Strong For You
in secret, between the shadow and soul
Breathe Though the Heat (or our desire)
Say That You Love Me
Yours Faithfully
Two Sets To One
Pick A Star (Part 2 of two sets to one)
I Don't Remember Falling In Love With You
I'll Always Have You
Chaotically
Just Outside Reach
Such A Flirt
Will You?
Window Payne
While The Rockets Burn
I'm the Drug in Your Veins, Just Fight Through the Pain
Fluffy Ears and Fake Tails
Your Dates is Blind
This is Mine (or Step the Fuck Off, Bro)
On the Mat (or Yeah, I'd Hit That)
Late night caller
Fly Me To The Moon
Paper Hearts
Twenty Pounds (Accompanied piece to Paper Hearts)
Lucky To Call You Mine
#COURAGE
Eve of Destruction
WRITING: ZIAM DESK SMUT.
You're My Favorite Story
Louis Tomlinson: Band Director
Destiny
Good Morning
The Stars In Your Eyes
In which Zayn loves Liam
Remember How I Made You Scream
A Place To Rest
Phone Conversations
because it's nothing like we've ever known
Protect Me
Slowly
the silence that tells it all
Silent Treatment
Breaking up & Making up
Li-Yum
Saving for a rainy day

Clink

11.4K 132 10
By Ziam2222

Summary: Zayn Malik, the badass he is, got a tongue ring. Liam Payne has a minor panic attack before sexy times.

By: Chickenfillets4every1d.tumblr.com

Love the URL

----------------------

Zayn wanted this for a while now, and finally, after returning home from tour, he just went out and did it. He snuck away from security and hailed a cab to the closest, shadiest tattoo parlor in London. He allowed a burly man with tattoos covering every inch of his body to thrust a needle through his tongue. Yes, Zayn Malik just got his tongue pierced.

Zayn didn’t regret it one bit. He loved the metal ball on his tongue, he loved the internal “clink” it made when it hit his teeth, but mostly he loved the reputation that came with having a tongue ring; really, really great make out sessions and oral sex.

No, Zayn didn’t regret it but he still found himself conveniently avoiding his flat mate Liam Payne. The confrontation was inevitable, but Zayn was more than anxious about how Daddy Direction was going to react to his newly acquired piercing. It seemed as though the time had come. Zayn got the piercing the night before and stayed out long past Liam’s bed time to ensure no questions and conveniently leaving before Liam wokeup this morning. But, Zayn could hear the hum of the TV on the other side of his flat door and it seemed his inevitable doom was just around the corner. Zayn took a final breath before opening the door slowly.

“Hey Z!” Liam greeted, grinning widely.

“Hey LiLi” Zayn replied, his swollen tongue messing with his speech. Liam snapped his head up.

“Why are you talking so funny Zaynie…” Liam questioned.

“I’m not you’re hearing things,” Zayn deflected, hoping that stalling Liam will give him enough time to plan his escape route. Liam squinted his eye up at Zayn.

“Zayn. It appears you’ve magically acquired a lisp. What’s wrong with your mouth?” Liam asked again. Zayn gulped loudly, quickly coming up with a lie.

“See funny story,” Zayn started, “I bit my tongue and I didn’t want to tell you because were so going to laugh at me. Isn’t that hilarious?” he smiled weakly. Liam got up from the table and walked slowly around to stand in front of Zayn.

“Awwwww Zaynie!” Liam cooed, “Let me take a look, yeah?” Liam said, faking his concern. Zayn shook his head, afraid to talk. He was afraid that Liam would be able to see the glint of the metal due to their close proximity. Zayn took a few steps back, but Liam reached out before he could get too far, taking a firm grip on the dark haired boy’s arm.

“Come on Z. Just a peak? If you have some weirdo mouth infection or STD lets just say you’re sleeping outside tonight.” Liam joked, trying to lighten the situation. Zayn looked at the floor, fearing Liam will see right through his lies if he looked up.

“Shut up you tosser, you couldn’t kick me out.” Zayn frowned when his lisp showed through and Liam chuckled darkly, gripping onto both of Zayn’s arms.

“Zaynie, please show me? I just want to make sure you’re okay, yeah?” Liam looked up at the tan skinned boy with his best puppy-dog face. Zayn sighed knowing he couldn’t fight that look, Liam was too damn adorable and sweet. He couldn’t be that mad at his piercing right?

“Fine, fine. Just a quick look and you can’t get mad. Pinky-promise?” Zayn help out his smallest finger expectantly. Liam nodded curtly, wrapping his pinky around Zayn’s, slightly anxious about what he was going to find in the boy’s mouth. Zayn took a deep breath, looked up at Liam, and slowly opened his mouth, but shutting his eyes.

Liam stood gaping at the small metal ball on Zayn’s tongue. He opened and closed his mouth several times, failing to find his words; he was in shock. Zayn shut his mouth slowly and gave the other boy a small smile. This seemed to snap Liam out of his trance.

“I-It’s,” Liam sputtered. “A TONGUE RING? ZAYN,” he screeched. “What is management going to say? What if you can’t sing right? What if you can’t eat? Or it gets infected and they have to amputate your tongue? Then you definitely won’t be able to sing,” Liam rambled pacing up and down the living room. Zayn frowned watching Liam pace.

“Li, you’re being a worry wart. I’ll be able to sing and I’ll keep it clean I swear. So much for not getting angry,” Zayn mumbled looking down at his toes. Liam stopped in front of Zayn, scratching his neck.

“Oh shit. That’s right I pinky promised,” Liam said, as though it was a mortal sin to break a pinky swear. Zayn’s heart swelled with affection for the light haired boy, how could anyone be so genuine and adorable and-

“D-does it hurt?” Liam’s tentative voice breaking him from his little praise session, “Like, what’s it feel like?” Liam asked, curiosity getting the best of him. Zayn was pretty sure his heart was going to burst and sweet little Liam was going to have to sit there with a rag and clean up his heart spatters from around the room.

“Honestly, yeah like the devil,” Zayn admitted. Liam let out a satisfied chuckle, “It hurt getting it pierced and now I’m just getting used to the weight of it on my tongue,” He poked his tongue out licking his lips showing the piercing off. He heard Liam’s audible gulped, as he watched Zayn roll the ball across his lips. Zayn’s eyebrows shot up, but Liam was too busy staring at, what Zayn assumed to be, a particularly interesting piece of floor.

“It, uh, it kind of suits you I guess,” Liam admitted, blushing. “Kind of, erm, looks nice.” Liam coughed to cover the crack in his voice due to his little confession. Zayn felt the familiar tug at his heart, the image of his heart chunks flying everywhere growing more vivid in his mind.

” ’Nice’ such a Liam word. Who describes a tongue ring as ‘nice’?” Zayn teased. “But, thanks Li, it means the absolute world to me for your back-handed approval,” Zayn half-joked. He liked that Liam thought it was ‘nice’, or for the matter, hadn’t kicked Zayn out the door yet, shunning him from their flat. He smiled at Liam, clinking the ball against his teeth. Liam chuckled along, but Zayn didn’t miss the shiver as Liam heard the ball clank with Zayn’s teeth.  

“So, uh, how do you do all your mouth-stuff with a metal ball in there.” Liam gulped, “Ya know like eating, brushing your teeth, and stuff…” Zayn’s heart raced; ‘and stuff’… What did that mean? Did it mean what he thought it meant? No, no way. It’s Liam: intimidated by any physical contact, behind the sexual times, cuddly wuddly teddy bear Liam. There is no way on this great green Earth Zayn and Liam’s meaning of ‘and stuff’ matched up.

“Well, like normal I guess,” Zayn answered casually. Then with a surge of confidence blurted, “Buttheguyattheshopsaiditmadekissingbetter.” Zayn smiled, trying to fake his confidence still playing with the ball. It was slowly becoming habit something to fiddle with when he wasn’t doing anything, or when he was nervous. Liam sputtered a bit.

“Y-Yeah?” He questioned. Hearing the continuous ‘clink’ of metal hitting teeth slowly was driving him crazy, and maybe causing his apse in judgment. He couldn’t really decide just yet if it was a good or bad thing.

“Apparently so,” Zayn smirked at the stutter in Liam’s voice as he continued tapping it on his teeth, now realizing the link between the ‘clink’ and Liam’s behavior. “Do you really think it suits me Leeyum?” Liam’s eyes flickered to Zayn’s and then back at the piercing.

“Well yeah, I mean, if any of us were to get one it would be you,” Liam reasoned. “Plus it kind of fits with your tattoos and everything. Looks very… nice.” Liam concluded. Zayn rolled his eyes at Liam’s choice adjective.

“Liam Payne, I’m pretty sure you’re the only one in this entire planet who would every refer to a tongue piercing as ‘nice’. Hot or sexy would be more appropriate but thanks anyway Li,” Zayn said not wanting to test his luck. “Could ya get me a drink babe?”

“Yeah, well. That too.” Liam mumbled under his breath, as he walked towards the fridge. “Sure, what would ya like?” Liam asked thankful for the breeze from the fridge, cooling off his blush. Zayn had caught what he said though, his rapid heartbeat increasing ten-fold at Liam’s vague compliment.

“You think it’s hot?” Zayn asked, wrapping his arms around Liam’s waste and placing his chin on his shoulder to look into the fridge. “Hmm, what do you think is best for a swollen tongue?” he breathed onto his neck.

Liam shivered then tensed under the warm breath hitting his neck, breathe catching in his throat, “Y-Yes. It’s pretty h-hot to be honest,” Liam choked out. “Erm, ice water probably. Wouldn’t want juices or something irritating it,” Liam rambled, attempting to break free from Zayn’s hold, but only managing to turn around in his arms. He found himself face to face with Zayn and that dammed clinking of metal on teeth. Zayn smiled.

“I’m glad you think it’s hot Li,” he clinked his piercing more rapidly against his teeth noticing the effect it had on the other boy. “Ice water it is then,” he licked his lips making sure to the metal ball is seen. Liam’s eyebrows creased a little at this, why would Zayn care that he thinks it’s hot?

“Y-Yeah, ice water, yeah.” But, Liam was unable to move. Eyes still transfixed on the ball, the clanking somewhat hypnotic. Zayn smirked knowing Liam was going crazy over this.

“I honestly thought you were going to kill me, maim me. I never imagined getting my tongue pierced would cause you to become a blushing fan girl,” Zayn winked while Liam sputtered.

“Am not!” He said halfheartedly, “I’m not even blushing,” his words failing him as his face turned beet red. Zayn continued to roll that dammed ball between his closed lips, the ball poking through. “Shit,” Liam thought, “What is Zayn doing to me.”

Zayn chuckled, “Oh yeah, because you’re definitely this shade of red at all times, I forgot.” He stepped closer to Liam clicking the ball against his teeth knowing Liam could hear it better now that he was closer. Liam found himself subconsciously leaning into Zayn, the clinking increasing in volume. He couldn’t help but wonder what the ball would feel like rolling with his own tongue, or scraping up his neck, or rolling down his chest, or -no. Liam wasn’t aloud to think like this. It was Zayn his best mate, he’d feel so weird if he knew Liam was talking about him like this.

Zayn’s heartbeat picked up even more as Liam leaned closer, he was pretty sure he was nearing the range of cardiac arrest at this point. Did Liam want to kiss him? Zayn reasoned with himself. He’s so close, and he’s practically leaning in. But he’s already kind of upset. Kissing him now couldn’t be brushed off as a drunken mistake. But he seemed so interested when Zayn talked about the amped kissing conditions with a tongue ring.  

In typical Zayn fashion, he threw caution to the wind and slammed his lips against Liam’s earning a squeak from the other boy, jumping a little at the feeling of Zayn’s lips on his own. His arms flailed momentarily, and his eyebrows arched, but he soon melted into the kiss, loving the way Zayn’s lips molded with his own.

Zayn let out a sigh against Liam’s lips when he kissed back, heart fluttering with nervous energy. He was kissing Liam. Liam. Zayn poked his tongue out tracing the older boy’s lips and felt the boys knees buckle, so he gripped his waist tightly.

Liam was pretty sure his heart gave out when he felt the ball run across his lips. It felt a thousand times better than he thought it would. Liam opened his mouth immediately, snaking his arms around Zayn’s neck and pressing his body against the younger boys. Liam moaned, quite filthily, into Zayn’s mouth when their tongues met, the cool metal rolling between warm mouths. Liam had never been more turned on in his life, he loved Zayn’s strong fingers gripping onto his waist. Zayn pulled away breathing heavily.

 “So would you say it improve kissing?” he smiled, his lips brushing Liams when he spoke. Liam was lightheaded from the kiss, breath coming sharp and quick.

“Uh, y-yeah. I think s-so. It was, um, pleasantly… really fucking hot, God Zayn.” Liam said crashing his lips back to Zayn’s. The dark haired boy smirked and kissed him back pushing his tongue into Liam’s mouth. He gripped the boys waist tighter digging his nails into the skin, cresent shape indents littered across the pale skin.

Liam’s knees buckled again when he felt Zayn mouth across his jaw, scraping his teeth against his stubble. He scraped his nails into Zayn’s back; glad for the firm grip the other boy had on his waist. He let his lips trail down Liam’s neck, alternating between biting at the pale skin and lapping his tongue over it to soothe the pain. Liam moaned and pulled Zayn back up, kissing him desperately. Zayn pulled away quickly and licked a stripe up the older boys neck stopping at his ear.

“You know Li,” Zayn breathed into Liam’s ear, grinding his hips into the shuddering boy, “There’s something elese my tongue ring is useful for.” Liam shivered against Zayn, whimpering, breath coming in shaky spurts.

“W-What’s that?” Liam breathed, wanting to make sure he was thinking the same thing as Zayn; he didn’t want to pass some invisible barrier even though he was pretty sure they were already at the point of no return. Zayn rested his hands, ever so lightly on Liam’s crotch.

“Well let’s think. If it involves my tongue,” Zayn says running a finger down Liam’s bulge, “and we already kissed,” He continued cheekily, “What in the world could it possibly be?” he smiled licking up and down Liams neck dragging the cold ball and then his warm tongue over the skin. Liam threw his head back, bucking his hips into Zayn’s hand.

“Bed-d, please.” Liam begged tugging on his friend’s hand, guiding him to the room. He pushed Zayn back on the bed and immediately straddled his waist, attacking his lips once more.

“Li, top off,” Zayn mumbled against Liam’s lips, thrusting his hips in search of friction, tugging at the boys top. Liam sat up and rolled his hips into Zayn’s loving the friction being passed, moaning. He lifted his top over his head and threw it carelessly on the floor.

“You too,” Liam growled, already pulling the boy’s top halfway off his chest. Zayn lifted his arms up and let Liam pull his top off, quickly going in to kiss Liam’s chest when he leant down, licking it in place when he bit lightly

“You are so fucking hot,” Zayn mumbled against Liam’s chest.

“Fuck Zayn,” Liam moaned, tangling his fingers in the hairs at the base of Zayn’s neck continuously grinding down onto him. The metal ball on his skin felt maybe a thousand times better than it did against his tongue. He had never been this hard in his entire life. Zayn rolled them both over so he was now on top of  Liam and the older boy gasped at the change in position. Zayn licked down Liam’s neck to his belly button circling his tongue around it as he undid the pale boy’s belt, pulling his jeans down slowly. Liam pushed his head into the pillow and arched into Zayn’s touch.

“Z-Zayn. No teasing. P-Please.” Liam begged as he tugged on Zayn’s hair lightly. Zayn grinned and rested his hands on Liams bulge through his boxer

“Okay Li,” he whispered, warm air hitting Liam’s erection. He pulled Liam’s boxers down and licked his length, balls to tip. Liam gasped loudly, that metal ball was currently on his dick and Liam felt like exploding. He bit his lip in order to stop the animalistic growl from escaping.

“Z-Zayn,” Liam breathed. Zayn smirked and kissed the tip, dragging the metal ball down the shaft before dragging it back up and taking the head in his mouth flicking his tongue over the head. Liam tried to keep his hips down, but Zayn’s mouth was so hot and wet and that damn metal ball over his dick was making his head pound. He’s pretty sure the noises he was making weren’t human. Zayn took Liam inch by inch, gagging slightly as he took him as deep as he could. Zayn made sure to drag his piercing down the shaft which sent a cold shiver through the older boy. Liam looked at Zayn in awe; he looked absolutely pornographic with his lips stretched over his cock, long eyelashes fluttering against his cheek as he tried to take him all the way. Liam felt the tight heat coiling in his abdomen already.

“God, Z. I’m already so close, fuck.” He moaned out. Zayn looked up at Liam through his fringe and bobbed up and down flicking his tongue over the head when he had the chance and taking Liam deeper and deeper. He hummed happily around Liam’s dick, appreciating the moans, whimpers, and curses flying out of Liam’s mouth; it gave him a sense of pride knowing he was causing Liam to feel like this.

Liam threw his head against the pillow, the vibrations making him see stars. He felt his balls clench, he was so embaressingly close. “Zayn, I-I’m gonna…” He trailed off, words lost in a moan.

“Do it,” Zayn demanded, locking eyes with Liam’s. He carried on moving up and down on Liam’s dick, dragging the piercing up and down.

“Z-Zayn” Liam screamed as he gripped the boys hair, making him stay on his cock. It was the most powerful orgasm Liam ever had. He was seeing stars and felt dizzy and pliant. As he was coming down from his high a steady “ZaynZaynZayn,” was tumbling from his lips.

Zayn smiled and swallowed everything Liam had to offer, he pulled of slowly dragging the metal ball along the length one more time before crawling up and kissing Liam, making sure he could taste himself and the metallic taste of the piercing.

“Good?” he asked smiling widely. Liam looked over at Zayn the metal ball resting in his lips as he smiled lightly. He felt Zayn’s clothed hard-on pushing gently into the side of his leg. With a new sense of urgency, Liam attached him lips to Zayn’s and pulled the dark-skinned boy on top of him.

“Z-Zayn,” Liam started nervously. “I-I want you to fuck me.” he said, blushing but still looking into Zayn’s eyes. Zayn’s eyes grew wide with shock, licking his lips and searching the older boy’s eyes for doubt.

 “Li, you sure?” he looked into Liam’s eyes. The pale boy gulped loudly, breathing shakey.

“Yes, very sure.” Liam said staring right intothe other boy’s eyes. Zayn growled in the back of his throat and crashed his lips into Liam’s, pushing his tongue past Liam’s pliant lips. He pulled away suddenly.

 ” You have a condom and, uh, lube?” he asked, blushing. Liam smirked lightly.

“Look who’s blushing now,” Liam joked. “But, erm, yeah in the bedside table,” Liam said.

Zayn reached over to the table and flung the drawer open, grabbing what he needed and quickly returning to inbetween Liam’s legs. He stood up, shucking off his jeans and boxers sighing from the relief now that his hard on wasn’t being pinned down by his skin-tight jeans.

Liam’s eyes fell on Zayn’s massive hard on and he gulped in anxiousness and excitement. Zayn opened the cap pouring some lube onto his fingers, warming it with his hands.

“R-Ready Li?” Zayn asked, suddenly nervous himself.

“Y-Yeah. Just go slow alright? I’ve, uh, never done this before,” Liam said eyes cast downward. Zayn leapt forward to press reassuring kisses on his lips. 

“Li, we don’t have to do this, I mean it’s-” Zayn was cut off by Liam, crashing his lips into his own.  

“No, no Z. I want this please,” Liam begged, looked up into Zayn’s eyes. Zayn nodded biting his lip. He slowly pushed one finger into Liam. He gasped as Zayn breached his entrance. It was uncomfortable, but not in a bad way.

“M-Move,” Liam mumbled. Zayn nodded and began slowly pushing his finger in and out of the boy, adding a second after a while. Liam writhed on the bed sheets; the stretch was so painful, but so good, and so Zayn. The dark haired boy crooked his fingers experiementaily and gaped as Liam arched his back off the bed, mouth open, a gutturial moan escaping his lips. He leaned up and attatched his lips to Liam’s neck, still pumping his fingers in and out of the boy.

“Zayn, Zayn. I’m r-ready.” Liam breathed against Zayn’s skin. The other boy nodded, and pulled his fingers out to roll on the condom. Zayn added more lube to his aching hard-on and slowly pushed into Liam. It was painful, Liam decided, but it wasn’t too bad. Under the burn of the stretch it felt really good. A soft, “Oh,” fell from his lips when Zayn bottomed out. Zayn clenched his eyes shut and bit his lip, almost drawing blood. It was all he could do to keep himself in check, to not slam into the tight heat surrounding him.

“Okay. Yeah, move,” Liam said after a lifetime, Zayn swore. He lifted his hips and pulled out halfway before snapping his hips and slamming into the boy beneath him. Liam cried out in pleasaureas he felt Zayn brush against something inside of him making his body fill with pleasure; it felt different, but in a good different. Zayn seemed to fit perfectly inside of him. Zayn started thrusting faster and faster, loosing control in his movements, completely consumed by, LiamLiamLiam.

Liam writhed underneath Zayn, scratching his fingers along his back; he felt full and hot all over. His dick was throbbing again leaking with pre-cum. Zayn took Liam’s shaft in his hand swiping his thumb over the head collecting the pre cum on his thumb and sucking it clean as he thrust harder. Liam moaned at the sight, pulling Zayn’s head down forcefully for a kiss. He moaned at a particularly hard thrust.

“God, Zayn. So fucking good.” Zayn smirked, hearing Liam curse only turned him on more. He continued to thrust harder and faster making sure to hit the bundle of nerves with each precise thrust. Liam felt the familiar coiling in his stomach as Zayn thrust harder and harder.

“Z-Zayn. I’m cl-lose…” Zayn quickened his movements even more wanting Liam to cum again, to feel his walls close around him.

“God, S-So am I,” He admitted shakily. With a final thrust, Liam came for a second time, screaming Zayn’s name, spurting white hot between their bodies. His muscles instinctively clenched around Zayn’s length. The younger boy thrusted one more time into the tight heat surrounding him before cumming himself, Liam’s name falling from his lips.

Zayn collapsed on Liam’s chest panting hard and Liam threaded his fingers through his hair, sighing contentedly. He stroked patterns into Zayn’s back with the other hand, holding him to his chest. Zayn pulled out slowly mumbling against his skin skin.

“Are you still mad I got a piercing?” He clinked the ball his against his teeth again.

“Nope not at all. As long as I’m the only one you use it on.” He said winking at Zayn. The dark haired boy hummend, nodding.

“Yeah yeah, whatever you say. May get my dick pierced next,” he joked as he buried his head into Liam’s neck yawning loudly. Liam coughed a little, eyed bulging out of his head.

“A-Alright whatever you say Zaynie,” Liam chuckled wrapping his arms around the dark skinned boy, yawning himself.

“Well I thought since you enjoyed this one so much…” He said trailing off, tired after his mindblowing orgasm. Liam shook his head and sunk further into the embrace, tangling thier feet together and pecking Zayn on the forehead.

“Night Z,” Liam mumbled sleeply.

“Night Liam,” Zayn managed, kissing Liam’s neck softly.

Continue Reading