Ziam (Oneshots)

By Ziam2222

More

Ziam Smut (Oneshots)
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Draw Me Like One Of Your Bradford Girls
Untitled
The Green Monster
Shower Sex
New Sensations
The Porn Star ;)
The Porn Star ;) (Part 2)
Writing Assignments
Perks To An Early Start
Words Aren't Always Enough
Clink
The Pool Experience
Zealous
Only Mine
Happy New Year
Untitled (Part 1 & 2)
So Innocent
Can I Fix My Hair Now?
Just You And I
Leave Your Mark
Save Me From Myself
Hold It Against Me
Your Love Is Wicked
Like Never Before
Too Darn Hot
THC & Confessions
Headlight Disco
The Ultimate Key To The Cause
No Use Praying
Under The Willow
You (Make Me Worthy)
Change His Ways
Forbidden
Crazy About
Among The Wreckage (yes, that's me)
Days With You (on repeat)
On Top Of The World
Even Though It's Wrong
Finding Someone To Stay
Finding Someone To Stay (Sequel)
Study Session
Physical Perfection
Seven Minute Mile
You're A Distraction
I'll Be Strong For You
in secret, between the shadow and soul
Breathe Though the Heat (or our desire)
Say That You Love Me
Yours Faithfully
Two Sets To One
Pick A Star (Part 2 of two sets to one)
I Don't Remember Falling In Love With You
I'll Always Have You
Chaotically
Just Outside Reach
Such A Flirt
Will You?
Window Payne
While The Rockets Burn
I'm the Drug in Your Veins, Just Fight Through the Pain
Fluffy Ears and Fake Tails
Your Dates is Blind
This is Mine (or Step the Fuck Off, Bro)
On the Mat (or Yeah, I'd Hit That)
Late night caller
Fly Me To The Moon
Paper Hearts
Twenty Pounds (Accompanied piece to Paper Hearts)
Lucky To Call You Mine
#COURAGE
Eve of Destruction
WRITING: ZIAM DESK SMUT.
You're My Favorite Story
Louis Tomlinson: Band Director
Destiny
Good Morning
The Stars In Your Eyes
In which Zayn loves Liam
Remember How I Made You Scream
A Place To Rest
Phone Conversations
because it's nothing like we've ever known
Protect Me
Slowly
the silence that tells it all
Silent Treatment
Breaking up & Making up
Li-Yum
Saving for a rainy day

Control

12.7K 124 7
By Ziam2222

Summary: Sometimes Zayn just loves to take control over Liam...and sometimes Liam really, really likes it.

By: Havah24601.livejournal.com

JES. And I'm sorry if I'm repeating a lot of them :(

-------------------

            “What’s this?” Liam looked at Zayn curiously.

            “Just close your eyes,” Zayn whispered, gently pushing Liam to sit down on the bed.

            “Okay…” Liam took a deep breath, not sure at all what Zayn had in store for him, but he trusted the other boy, so he did as he was told and closed his eyes.

            “Don’t open them,” Zayn instructed.

            “Okay, I won’t.” Liam bit his lip, waiting to see what was coming next. Seconds later, he felt a cool, smooth cloth being tied over his eyes.

            “Zayn?” he asked, not sure of what to make of this.

            “Shhh.” Zayn reached out, putting one finger to Liam’s lips, a smirk unseen by the other boy, spreading across his face. “Just go with it.”

            “Okay.” Liam took a deep breath. He knew not to question Zayn. They had been together almost ten months now, and the other boy would never hurt him. Sometimes he liked to spice up their time together, but he would never, ever hurt Liam.

            “No peeking,” Zayn reminded him.

            “Fine.” Liam nodded, wondering what fresh, new game Zayn was starting up. He sat on the bed for almost a full minute, feeling nothing and hearing nothing before he noticed finger tips at the hem of his shirt. Instinctively, he raised his arms, allowing Zayn to remove the item of clothing, tossing it away, though to where, Liam had no idea.

            “Zayn?” Liam asked again.

            “Shh, trust me, it’s okay.” Zayn leaned in, pressing his lips to Liam’s kissing him slow and deep just the way he knew the younger boy liked it. His hand curled around the back of Liam’s neck, but just as the other boy was starting to get into it, he pulled back, removing all contact. Moments later, he was behind Liam, reaching a hand forwards, trailing it gently down Liam’s chest, causing the younger boy to shudder.

            Once again, however, just as Liam allowed himself to get into the contact, it was gone, and Zayn’s touch was nowhere to be found. Liam paused, listening, trying to figure out where his boyfriend had gone, why he was no longer by his side, but he could detect nothing.

            “Zayn?” Liam asked. “Zayn, where are you?”

            “Liam, don’t as that,” Zayn stated, his lips right by Liam’s right ear. “If you keep asking that, it ruins the game. Every touch, every kiss, every taste is supposed to come as a complete surprise. If you’re asking where I am, that won’t happen. Just trust that I won’t leave, trust that I want you too much to abandon you.”

            “I…okay.” Liam bit his lip. He had never gone blind into anything, and a part of him was nervous about this, terrified of the fact that he couldn’t tell where Zayn was, but he knew that he needed to relax, to trust the boy who had never once led him astray.

            Liam sat patiently, doing as Zayn had instructed, wondering when the next touch was going to come, and he did have to admit after a couple of minutes that there was something erotic about the anticipation, that the way his body ached for Zayn’s fingers, for his lips, for his words awoke something inside of Liam.

            “Shhh,” Zayn whispered, his hands pushing down the front of Liam’s torso, his tongue licking from the boy’s neck, gently down his spine, pulling a soft, pleasure moan from Liam’s throat as he did so.

            “Oh god,” Liam gulped, feeling his jeans growing tight around his crotch, his body desperate for the next touch as Zayn, once again, pulled away.

            Liam felt his heart racing when Zayn failed to come back right away, and he turned his head, trying to figure out where the boy had gone, but he was being quiet, so quiet that Liam truly had no idea where to look or where to expect him to show up next. He yelped slightly as he felt Zayn’s hands at his waist, unbuckling his belt. Zayn pulled the leather strap from Liam’s belt loops and pushed the younger boy backwards on the bed, tying his wrists to the headboard with the belt.

            “Zayn…” Liam gulped, feeling his erection swell just a bit more with the next step in his loss of control. Zayn had him, and he knew it. There was nothing he could do to control Zayn, no way for him to touch or initiate with the boy, everything was out of his hands. “Zayn, please-” Liam barely got a chance to beg before the boy was, once again, gone.

Liam whimpered, feeling the bulge in his jeans growing still. He wanted Zayn to rip his clothes off, to kiss him, touch him all over, making him feel truly alive, and he knew that Zayn would do those things…he just did not know when that time would come. Zayn was slowing bringing Liam to life with his teasing, and while Liam liked it, his whole body was begging for Zayn’s.

            Suddenly, Zayn was straddling Liam, his lips at the boy’s throat, sucking hard on Liam’s tender skin. Liam let out a rich groan, feeling for the first time, Zayn’s erection against his, the friction between the two pairs of jeans almost too much for the younger boy to handle. He twisted his wrists, a part of him trying to break free from the bonds, to touch Zayn as he so badly longed to, but a part of him liked the loss of control, liked the way it felt to be dealing with the unknown.

            “Oh god…Zayn…” Liam gulped as Zayn stopped sucking his throat, instead, his tongue trailing down the center of Liam’s chest, over his abs and stomach. He pulled Liam’s jeans down, taking the boxers right with them, and throwing them to the floor. The older boy put his lips to Liam’s hipbone, sucking gently for only a moment before centering himself and taking the tip of Liam’s member into his mouth.

            Zayn teased Liam once again, twisting his tongue around only the very tip of Liam’s head, staying there for almost a full minute before taking the boy deeper into his mouth, his tongue flicking expertly around the sturdy, now fully hard shaft.

            “Zayn…” Liam whimpered, his toes curling as he tried to control himself.

Zayn did not stop, instead, he merely reached a hand up, pressing it over Liam’s mouth as he continued to suck, his lips moving up and down over Liam’s rock hard manhood. Liam whimpered against the hand, his muscles contracting as he came painfully close to orgasm and then, as though Zayn knew what was about to happen, he stopped, sitting up, his hand leaving Liam’s mouth, his mouth leaving Liam’s member.

            “What…what are you doing?” Liam gulped, not sure he could take any more of this. Every inch of him ached for the other boy to finish what he had started.

            “Shhhh.” Zayn stood up, freeing himself of his own jeans and boxers, fitting a condom over his own, equally hard cock.

            “Please,” Liam whined, his fingers digging into the belt binding him. “Please, Zayn, I need you…I need you so bad.”

            Zayn didn’t respond with words, but instead with actions. He lifted Liam’s legs, hoisting them over his shoulders and scooting forwards so that the head of his dick was placed at Liam’s entrance. He hadn’t stretched the boy out, not today, so he knew that it was going to hurt, but Liam was begging for it, and Zayn did not think he could deny him any longer. He plunged into the younger boy, a loud cry escaping from Liam’s lips, a mixture of pain and delight shooting through his body.

            “Oh my god, Zayn!” Liam was glad they had the flat to themselves, because he wasn’t sure that he would be able to keep himself quiet if he had to. Zayn felt incredible inside of him, and even though he had felt this many times before, each time Zayn introduced it in a new way made Liam feel all the more alive.

            “Shh.” Zayn’s right hand went once again to Liam’s mouth, his left going to the boy’s stiff wood, stroking gently as he moved inside of Liam, slow and deep. Rich, full moans gathered in Zayn’s palm as Liam squeezed his eyes shut, trying to remember a time where he had ever felt so much pleasure. “Not yet,” Zayn told him, feeling that Liam was close already. “Not yet.”

            He continued to thrust inside of the younger boy, pulling out an inch or two, only to dive back inside of him. Liam’s knees bent over Zayn’s shoulders, acting as the only way he could cling to the boy physically, his cries muffled by Zayn’s firm hand. He tried to hold on, tried to keep from coming. He wanted to be what Zayn asked of him, to do what Zayn instructed, but it was getting so hard. His muscles tensed around Zayn’s erection, his own ready to burst at any second…and then it happened, Zayn spilled inside of him, a cry escaping both boys as Liam erupted only milliseconds later, his orgasm covering Zayn’s smooth chest.

            With a heavy gasp, Zayn pulled out, collapsing onto Liam’s chest. His lips replaced the hand held over Liam’s mouth as he captured the boy in a deep, passionate, meaningful kiss. Liam returned the kiss, his body still reeling from the sheer delight of Zayn’s game.

            “I love you,” Zayn whispered breathlessly as he fell onto the bed besides Liam, his head rested on the boy’s chest, both of them panting.

            “I…I love you too.” Liam gulped, barely able to choke the words out.

            “You’d bloody well better,” Zayn teased.

They both lay there, trying to catch their breath, sweaty limbs entangled for almost 15 minutes before either of them spoke again.

“So…are you going to untie me?” Liam asked.

“I don’t know.” Zayn smiled, pulling the blindfold away from Liam’s eyes, catching his lover’s gaze for the first time since entering the room. “You’re kind of hot like this – all hot and bothered, completely powerless against me.”

“I’m always powerless against you,” Liam whispered. “Tied up or not. That’s part of being in love.”

“I suppose it is.” Zayn smirked and leaned over, kissing Liam softly as he undid the belt from his wrists. “Was it good for you?”

“Are you joking?” Liam asked, using the sheet to wipe Zayn’s chest off. “I don’t think anything’s ever felt so good in my entire life.”

“Good.” Zayn pulled Liam close, playing big spoon, wrapping them both in the blankets. “I wanted you to feel good today.”

“I did.” Liam smiled, closing his eyes as he snuggled up against Zayn, exhausted from the workout. Zayn kissed Liam’s shoulder gently as he closed his own eyes, falling asleep, holding his lover, feeling closer to Liam now than he had ever felt to anyone.

Continue Reading