Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-|Where Are We Now |-

2.8K 225 115
By catzumi_zero

Tucked away within the soft linen sheets, lays the former king of Daegu doing what he loves.

Sleeping.

Tossing and turning, his messy black hair pokes out from underneath the blanket, then his pale face, scrunched like an angry kitten. 

He mewls, then groans, his slumber taking him into a safe place. A place where he isn't shunned or frowned upon. A place where he isn't in any pain.

A place where he is at peace.

As he sleeps, the other former king enters the room, his face lit with a bright boxy smile. "Hyung, rise and shine!" He sings out and goes over to the curtains, tugging them open.

The small male shudders as the light of day touches him, then buries himself further into the sheets, groaning a "Fuck you Taehyung." To the younger.

Taehyung laughs it off and grabs the sheets, yanking them off Yoongi. He could have sworn his husband hissed at him.

"Hyung, lets go out today." Taehyung suggests, sitting along the side of the bed, keeping the blanket away from Yoongi's reach. "You haven't left this room since we moved here." He says, taking a sniff and scrunching his nose. "Or a bath either." He adds, now counting two weeks since Yoongi has bathed.

Yoongi huffs in annoyance, wanting to be left alone so he can sleep and wander back into his dreams.

It's no surprise he is dealing with a major depression, especially after everything thats happened.

After the Royal Council disbanded themselves and the royals, Taehyung had to deal with the aftermath alone. While Yoongi was in Jail, he had to go through the process of electing government officials and other political stuff.

It wasn't easy, but he got it all done, even taking the idea of the other royals and turning his mansion into a museum.

Sure he was distraught when he was told he wasn't a king anymore, it hurt him alot, but the only thing that mattered to him at that point was his husband Yoongi.

Even though Yoongi was in jail for a month, Taehyung moved to a small apartment in Seoul and visited his husband daily. Yoongi would sometimes see him, but most of the time he didn't want to talk to anyone.

Yoongi was still hurt from what the Mad Doctor did to him, and insanely pissed off he didn't kill him.

After Yoongi was released, he was ordered under house arrest, meaning he had to stay in Seoul and was mandated to go to a therapist until further notice.

The first few months were hard for the both of them, putting their marriage on the line.

Yoongi was a twister of emotions. Some days he'll be calm but sad, other days he'll be angry and hysterical. There were a few times where he even accused Taehyung of cheating on him with Jimin, but Taehyung assures him that he has moved on from Jimin.

Its true, Jimin is no longer a factor in Taehyung's life, and Taehyung was happy. The last time he saw Jimin was when the royal council disbanded. He remembers when Jimin approached him, holding his crown.

He was sure Jimin was going to make some snotty remark or belittle him, but Jimin proved him wrong and gave him back his crown before leaving with Jungkook.

He hasn't seen Jimin since then, nor has Jimin crossed Taehyung's mind. But he does know that Jimin is getting married, and he does feel proud of Jimin and wishes him happiness.

After a few months, the court had lifted his house arrest, but still made Yoongi go to therapy. It was hard at first, but little by little Yoongi opened up about his sexual assault. It didn't make the pain hurt any less, but it was manageable. 

Thinking a change of scenery would help, Taehyung decided to move to a new location in the suburban area of Seoul, hoping the quieter side of the city would help Yoongi.

But it's been two weeks, and Yoongi has shown no signs of his mood improving.

"Hyung, at least take a bath. You'll feel alot better." Taehyung suggests.

Yoongi bitterly sits up, grimacing at his own stench. It's true, perhaps shower will do him some good. "Fine. I'll take a fucking shower." He mutters, finally getting out of bed.

"That's the spirit!" Taehyung applauds his husbands efforts and hurries to the bathroom to get the bath started.

"Just turn on the damn shower." Yoongi mutters as he enters the bathroom and begins to undress.

Taehyung turns on the shower, being sure to put it on a warmer setting. Once done, Yoongi steps inside, his skin thanking him for finally washing it.

Taking a shower didn't take away his depression, but it made him feel relieved for the moment.

"I missed you so much." Taehyung says, looking at Yoongi with a longing in his eyes. Yoongi knows exactly what Taehyung is thinking.

It's been months since they had sex.

Months since Taehyung held his husband in his arms, feeling him tremble and fall apart to his touches.

Months since he touched Yoongi intimately at all.

Sex wasn't the main priority of their marriage, Taehyung understands that. But they built such a connection through it, a trust in each other.

But that trust is barely there.

It's been months, and Yoongi is slowly recovering from...the incident. He still harbors a deep rooted hatred for the Mad Doctor, but right now, the doctor was the least of his worries.

Right now its just him and Taehyung, and it's been far too long since he allowed himself the pleasure of being touched.

"I missed you too." He says, stepping aside and giving Taehyung space to enter the shower.

Taehyung quickly gets undressed and joins his husband. "We can take it slow." He says, hesitant on touching Yoongi.

"Thank you." Yoongi exhales, then takes the shampoo and gives it to Taehyung. "Wash my hair." He playfully demands, sporting a gummy smile.

Obediently Taehyung takes the shampoo and squirts it on Yoongi's tangled messy hair. Yoongi lets out a soft groan as Taehyung's long fingers begin to work through his hair, gently massaging his scalp.

Its a small step, but Taehyung is proud of his husband for taking it, and for trusting him to take care of his needs.

He works his hands gently through Yoongi's hair, lathering it with the soft scent of strawberries from the foam. "How do you feel?" Taehyung asks.

Yoongi shudders, a moan lingers in the back of his throat. "I feel good." He says, gulping the moan down.

"I'm glad." Taehyung says, then slides his hands a little lower, working them on Yoongi's shoulders. He feels Yoongi tense up, and almost lets him go, but Yoongi grabs both his hands and places them on his shoulders, his expression calm.

He's deprived himself of this for far too long. He needs this.

"Keep going." He tells Taehyung, and the younger takes note of that and continues to rub Yoongi's shoulders, while Yoongi rinses the shampoo out from his hair.

The suds flow down his porcelain skin, foaming a little by his erect nipples. Taehyung finds himself staring at the pink buds, involuntarily licking his lips. 

"Hyung...can I go lower?" He asks, wanting to keep that trust between him and Yoongi and take things slow. Consent is key.

Yoongi closes his eyes and nods. Trying to let his mind relax as he feels Taehyung's hands slide down his chest.

As soon as Taehyung's thumbs graze his nipples, he gets a flashback of the Mad Doctor, making him tense up again, automatically letting out a whimper.

"Hyung, look at me."

Yoongi opens his eyes and looks at his husband.

"It's just you and me now, no one else." As Taehyung says this, he presses his thumbs along Yoongi's nipples. Yoongi's knees quiver at the soft tingle rushing up his spine, making him gasp. "Keep your eyes on me." 

Taehyung takes his chance and closes the gap between them, his tongue greeting Yoongi's lips, softly licking them, savoring its soft texture. He goes slow, not forcing the kiss, but Yoongi opens his mouth, letting Taehyung know he wants more.

So Taehyung dives in deeper, sliding his tongue between Yoongi's lips, greeting Yoongi's tongue with a happy dance. 

The sexual tension builds from there, boiling deep within them, heating up the kiss into a dirty make out session.

Taehyung's large hands travel down to Yoongi's hips, slowly pulling the older male close, rubbing their hard erections against each other, sparking another tinge to run up Yoongi's spine.

Yoongi groans, Taehyung moans, both breathing into each others mouths as they kiss. Yoongi's hands wind around Taehyung's neck, caressing his face, letting himself get lost within this comfort and pleasure Taehyung is giving.

Taehyung slides his hands down to Yoongi's ass, cupping his cheeks firmly, pulling Yoongi to grind on his erection. 

By now, all the soap has been rinsed from Yoongi's hair, leaving them to soak under the warm spray of the shower.

Taehyung lets go of Yoongi for a moment to squirt more soap on his hands and fingers, before returning his hands on Yoongi's ass.

"Is it okay of I.." Taehyung slides a finger in-between Yoongi's ass cheeks, stopping just in front of his neglected heat.

Yoongi takes a moment to respond, mentally pushing himself out of that shell he built over himself for months. There is no danger or no worried here. It's just him and his husband.

"Yes." Yoongi pants, still grinding his erection on Taehyung's cock, greedily wanting more friction. His body has been deprived and it shows.

Taehyung reaches behind Yoongi and turns off the shower, leaving them in silence.

He then inserts one finger inside Yoongi, going in slow. He watches Yoongi's reaction, looking for any tension or fear. But the older male gives him a pleasured sigh and clenches around Taehyung's finger.

"Fuck..it burns a little." Yoongi mumbles, feeling a prickling sensation. It's been so long since he's had anything inside him.

"That's because your ass hasn't been stretched in months." Taehyung teases, wiggling his finger around Yoongi's walls.

Yoongi hisses, not liking the sting, but not hating it either. His body is sensitive and tight from months of no affection or sex. Still, he clenches around Taehyungs finger while grinding on him, their bodies nearly pressed together, both bouncing warmth onto each other. 

Taehyung goes a little faster, still looking Yoongi in the eyes, making sure what he is doing is okay with the older. 

"Another." Yoongi pleads, panting a little more. He pulls Taehyung against his body and lifts one leg, hooking it around Taehyung's hip, giving his husband more access.

Taehyung adds another, stretching Yoongi's walls a little more. Yoongi sucks in a breath, eyes nearly rolling back as Taehyung pushes in deeper, going in knuckles deep, brushing against his prostate but not close enough to get the fireworks going.

Taehyung picks up his pace, suds of foam seep down Yoongi's legs, pooling into the drain. Yoongi arches into Taehyung, tilting his head back and letting out a deep moan.

"Fuck.." he holds onto Taehyung's shoulders, digging his nails into them as  he falls into a haze of deprived pleasure. "A-another." He whines, his tone high pitched and shuddered, his stomach twisting and turning with an oncoming orgasm.

Taehyung adds in a third finger, and Yoongi begins to see stars. Taehyung can feel his body quivering, letting him know Yoongi is close to having his climax, so he moves faster, harder, and deeper, as deep as his longer fingers can go.

"Let it out baby, you've held it in for too long." Taehyung's deep husky voice vibrates into Yoongi's ear, that being the trigger Yoongi needed to set off those fireworks in his head.

He cums, hard. The orgasm overpowering all his senses, momentarily making him space out. He doesn't realize how loud he moans, louder than Taehyung has ever heard, nor does he realize how hard his body shook from that much needed release.

Taehyung slows down, letting Yoongi grind on his fingers, proudly watching his husband tremble under his touch.

Yoongi's orgasm finally ripples away, leaving him a heaving mess if cum and tears, tears of relief from months of neglecting his needs. "Thank you so much, Taehyung." He breathes, giving sloppy kisses all over his husband's face.

"You did so well hyung." Taehyung pecks him on the lips, then pulls his fingers out and turns on the shower, rinsing off the left over soap from their bodies. Once done he steps out of the shower and grabs a towel, drying himself off and wrapping it around his waist.

Yoongi wobbles out of the shower, still soaking in that post orgasm. His erection is still hard, as was Taehyung's, which was practically poking out of the towel.

Both didn't have to say a word to know what they wanted.

"Baby boy..." Yoongi's deep register makes the younger weak in the knees. Fuck did he missed this side of Yoongi. "Let me take care of that." He takes Taehyung's hand and leads him out of the bathroom, leaving the bedroom and going into Taehyung's room.

Yes, they slept in separate room, Taehyung did it to give Yoongi his space. But that is no longer needed, especially when Yoongi practically shoves Taehyung into his room and locks the door behind.

They waste no time in getting heated again. Lips clashing against each other, hands fondling and groping bare skin. Both towels are tossed to the side, landing somewhere in the corner of the room.

The bed groans under Yoongi's weight, the older male giggling between kisses, his mind, body, and soul feeling liberated. His trauma won't magically go away, but he will learn to overcome it, not make it a big part of his life anymore.

"Fuck me baby." Yoongi urges, tucking his hands under his knees and lifting them to his chest, presenting himself to his husband.

Taehyung groans, missing that sweet ass. "I fucking love you so much." He swoons, giving himself a good moment to just admire his husband.

Yoongi's face turns red. "I love you too." He says, looking down to Taehyung's cock. "I want that beast inside me."

Say no more. Taehyung slaps his cock at Yoongi's entrance, prodding its tip in and out.

"Hurry up! I fucked older men who move faster than- oh!" Yoongi's eyes widen, mouth falling into a silent scream as Taehyung thrusts inside him,  filling him up.

Taehyung goes into a steady but fast pace, fucking Yoongi like a dog in heat. He grabs Yoongi's hips, keeping him centered, pulling his hips up alittle to hit him at a different angle, his cock punching Yoongi's prostate dead on.

Yoongi sees stars again, his head spinning from the pleasure. His toes clench and curl, hands grabbing the sheets, his body shifting up and down as his husband fucks him good.

Taehyung leans over Yoongi, pressing their foreheads together, locking eyes with each other as they fuck with pacing of their short breaths.

Taehyung's deep savory grunts mixed with Yoongi's moans sets the tone. His hips move faster now, balls slapping against Yoongi's ass, his grunts turning into growls. Yoongi's moans shrivel into weak cries, the pleasure going to its optimum peak.

It's been far too long since they felt each other intimately, far too long indeed.

Taehyung's moves at an unrelenting pace. Yoongi's weak cries turn into loud obscene moans. The bed shakes and creaks, thankfully the frame is heavy and sustains it from banging into the wall.

Yoongi feels his body clench, another orgasm winding its way through him. Taehyung feels him clench around his cock, the tightness feeling so overwhelming that Taehyung gets lost in a haze, his mind going blank as he pounds into Yoongi. His growls turn into a high pitched whine, hips shuddering before locking in place and cuming inside Yoongi.

Yoongi still hasn't orgasmed, so Taehyung turns them over, laying against the pillows while letting Yoongi adjust himself over his lap and riding him.

It doesn't take long before Yoongi's body shudders, a cry of pleasure erupting from him as he cums again, squirting ropes of cum onto his and Taehyung's stomachs.

Head in a haze, Yoongi slumps upon Taehyung's chest, both males fighting to catch their breaths.

After some time, Yoongi gets off Taehyung's lap and lays next to him, silently sharing kisses and whispers of I love you.

"Thank you so much Taehyung. Thank you for...everything." Yoongi give bashful smile.

"You're too cute hyung." Taehyung pinches his husband's cheek, earning slap on the arm from the older. "You don't need thank me. It's my job as your husband to make sure you are taken care of."

Yoongi disagrees. "Our marriage is a two way street. We both take care of each other...which he haven't been doing for a while."

Taehyung frowns, guilt is evident. "We can start again, this time there are no obligations holding us back." He takes Yoongi's hand, interlacing their fingers, locking them tight. "We can do whatever we want now. You tell me what you want to do, and I'll do it for you."

"Well for starters, I don't want to live in Seoul anymore."

Taehyung nods to that. Jimin lives in Seoul, and Taehyung doesn't want to keep crossing with his past. "I have a vacation home in JeJu, we can go out there and come back to Daegu during the winter."

Yoongi nods in agreement. "That sounds nice." He says, fluttering his lashes, lips pressing into a sultry pout as he guides his other hand down to Taehyung's semi hard cock. "And all the hot sex we can have." He grins, gently pumping Taehyung's cock.

A darkness settles in Taehyung's eyes, his body becoming aroused by the small gesture. "You missed my cock that much?" He says, laying on his back and allowing Yoongi to continue stroking him.

"I craved it." Yoongi admits, getting the appendage nice and hard. "Plus I'm making up for lost time. And don't deny that you missed my sweet ass."

Taehyung chuckles. "I did. So how about you sit on my dick and show me how much you missed this cock."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, doing as told. "Yes Sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 5.9K 41
Title says it all ENJOY~ - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover done by me♡︎ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟮...
65.6K 2.9K 35
Devil in me.............. Completed Copy write of ff series on youtube. It no longer exists on youtube. *CAUTION* Reading this work might make you l...
152K 6.8K 29
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022
64.8K 1.2K 8
"All extremes of feeling are allied with madness." Cover made by @EIRE_TAE_ARMY