Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-| Namdaddy|-

3.1K 235 337
By catzumi_zero

"You deserve to have your ass ate for getting that haircut." Jay swoons from over by the couch, watching Bunny put on his shoes.

"If you go anywhere near my ass, I'll break your face." Bunny mutters in reply, not sparing Jay a glace as he ties his shoes then stares at himself in the mirror, admiring his new hair cut.

And eyebrow piercing.

The wedding is less than a week away, and with everything set and done, there wasn't anything left to do but wait.

During that time, the trio decided to change up their looks. Jimin dyed his hair a dark blue color, saying it will match well with his outfit.

Hoseok didn't do much, just shortened his hair alittle and made it a lighter brown.

Jungkook was the one who took everyone by surprise. He cut his hair really short, and went a step further and got himself an eyebrow piercing. The piercing was Bunny's doing. He wanted something to identify himself by and the piercing was his choice.

Let's just say Jimin and Jay went feral after witnessing that.

Speaking of, Jimin left to work at the café while Dawon went back to Gwangju to manage some last minute paperwork at the museum.

Jungkook and Hoseok are going to pick Jimin up after work then take him out to eat ice cream.

"But daddy, you know men with piercings just gets me worked up." Jay gets up from the couch and sways over to Bunny, wrapping his arms around the younger's small waist, resting his chin on Bunny's broad shoulder. "C'mon, at least let me have a taste." Jay whispers into Bunny's ear, while his hand glides down to Bunny's crotch. 

Bunny grabs his hand and slams Jay against the wall, nearly knocking over the mirror. "I said no." He mutters, releasing Jay before the sassy alter starts moaning.

"Then how about you fuck me against the wall." Jay suggests.

Bunny rolls his eyes. "Maybe later." He says, looking down at his watch. "Jimin will be getting out soon so lets go."

Jay plays on a pout, but one stern look from Bunny and he submits, following the younger out the door. 

They arrive on time at Namjoon's café, alittle to early to be honest. 

"I have about ten minutes before my shift ends." Jimin informs them while cleaning up the tables. Luckily Namjoon was closing early so there weren't any customers left.

"Take your time. The slut and I will be waiting by the front door." Bunny says, pointing over to Jay who had made himself comfortable by the counter near the cookies. 

Precisely where Namjoon is working at. 

"So Namdaddy, have you thought about my offer?"

Namjoon inhales a deep breath, mentally counting to three before exhaling and turning his body half way to face Jay. "For the twentieth-"

"Twenty-first." Jay corrects. "I asked you twenty-one times, and I'm still keeping count."

Namjoon's eye twitches. The urge to grab the cookie cutters and stab Jay with them was comforting, but he resists, leaving that for his afterthought.

"Even if you ask me a thousand times, the answer remains the same."

Jay lets out a very dramatic sigh, his chances of sitting on Namjoon's face are reduced to crumbs of his wild imaginations.

"Not even a quick tiddy suck?"

"I swear I will kill you." Namjoon growls, grabbing his cookie cutter as proof of his impending crime.

"Jay baby, leave him alone." Finally, Jungkook comes in for the rescue, that is until Namjoon realizes the tone of voice Jungkook is using, which means it wasn't Jungkook but the other slut.

"I just want to suck on his tiddy, is that a crime?" Jay pouts at his lover, fluttering his lashes in a fake innocence.

"It's a crime if you don't get his consent." JK says, smoothing his hand along Jay's waist. "If Namjoon says no, then it's a no."

"But-"

JK stops him with a finger to the lips. "No buts. I'll let you suck my tits when we get home." He gives his final word, and with a good smack on Jay's ass, he sends to him to wait by the front door. He then looks over to Namjoon and leans upon the counter, tossing him a wink. "Sorry about him, he's just being needy again."

"Well at least you're the more rational one." Namjoon sighs, feeling a little more comfortable, that is until he catches JK staring at his thighs.

Right, one has an obsession with his tits, the other his thighs.

"No!" Namjoon scolds as JK opens his mouth. "You may not ride my thighs."

JK closes his mouth, accepting defeat.

"If you have nothing else to talk about, then go wait over there by the door. Jimin will be done soon."

JK backs off the counter, holding his hands up in defense. He picks up on how Namjoon is strangely agitated, more than usual. He knows Jay never gets him this pissed off , so he wonders why Namjoon is on edge.

Then the answer comes through the door.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Jay scoffs loudly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jin scoffs back, hands on his hips with a deep scowl on his face. "Aren't you supposed to be in jail?"

"It was the mental hospital, and I got out." Jay gives a head to toe glance at Jin, taking in the expensive attire he is wearing. "I'm here for Namdaddy since you wanted to be a selfish bitch and leave his gloriously thick ass." He says with a snap of his fingers. "Your loss, hunty."

Jin huffs, unaffected by Jay's words. "I'm not going to waste my time on you. I'm here for this." He goes over to where Namjoon is and slaps down a blue folder on the counter. "Why didn't you sign this."

Namjoon stares at the folder, the words divorce settlement are written in bold letters on top. Displeasure settles in his chest, making him grimace with the pain it brings.

"I forgot." No he didn't. Namjoon knew he had to sign the divorce papers, but he never did solely because his heart doesn't want to let go just yet.

He doesn't want to accept that Jin doesn't love him, refuses to believe so. After all he's done for Jin, he doesn't want to believe that this is the end for them.

He can feel Jin's eyes on him, burning his anger upon the surface of Namjoon's skin. "Then here is a reminder." Jin reaches into his coat pocket and takes out a pen. "Sign it." He says, slapping the pen onto the folder.

"Throw the whole man away Namdaddy! You don't need his flat ass." Jay cheers him on.

"Shut up you disgusting whore." Jin sneers at him.

Jay clutches his invisible pearls, gasping dramatically at the insult. "I'm the most exquisite whore you'll ever grace your eyes upon." He clicks his tongue, eyes narrowing. "Why don't you go back to the whore house where Namdaddy found you."

"That's enough." Everyone jolts at the deep tone that comes out from JK, or now in this case Bunny.

"Thank you Jungkook. Can you please get rid of this pest!" Jin scowls at Jay.

Bunny tilts his head, a brow raised. Jin has no idea that Jungkook has alters.

"Guys, I'm ready!" Jimin comes out from the breakroom, ready to leave. But he stops when he sees Jin and feels the heavy tension in the air. "Umm..."

"I'll see you tomorrow Jimin." Namjoon tells him, keeping his eyes on Jin, still not planning on signing that document until Jin gives him a valid reason.

Jimin glances at Bunny and Jay, feeling confused with the odd tension. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow hyung." He waves Namjoon goodbye and leaves with his boyfriends, quietly asking them what happened. 

"Let me stay. Namdaddy needs me!" Jay pleads, but Bunny grabs him by the ear and drags him down the street, telling the sassy alter that they will see Namjoon later. 

Back inside the café, Namjoon and Jin return to their conversation, with Jin waiting on Namjoon to sign the divorce papers. 

Namjoon looks down at the document on the table, refusing to touch it. 

"Namjoon I don't have all day. Just sign it." Jin urges impatiently. 

Namjoon nods, but he still shows no interest in signing it. "I'm curious Jin." he says, going on to the door and locking it, then pressing a button next to the door to pull down the blinds, covering the windows.

"Why do you want to leave me so badly?" he asks, turning to face Jin, his expression serious. "Is it because I'm not a king anymore?"

Jin rolls his eyes and huffs. "Namjoon I don't have time-"

"Answer the fucking question Jin." Namjoon growls, his dragon eyes falling into an intense gaze. Jin takes a step back, not used to Namjoon cursing at him. Namjoon always treated Jin delicately, not once raising his voice at him. So to hear him speak this way was scary.

"I gave you everything Jin." Namjoon says, taking a step forward, Jin takes a step back, feeling small under Namjoon's dragon gaze. "I saved you from that whore house, took you away from the horrors that sex slave owner put you through." Another step closer, and Jin retreats, feeling even smaller than before. 

"I fought against my family to be with you, changed the laws so that you can be safe." Namjoon reaches out to touch Jin, but the older male slaps his hand away, still retreating back. 

"Namjoon please stop." Jin begs, unable to hide the guilt on his face. 

But Namjoon proceeds, determined to figure out this problem. Determined to keep Jin with him as long as he can. "I made you a king, and gave you everything you wanted." His voice falters, nearly on the verge of breaking, but he keeps it frim and continues advancing towards Jin. 

"Was it the sex? Was I not good enough to please you in bed?"

Jin gulps, unable to hide the shame that whimpers out of him. "Of course not." he admits. The sex was amazing. Namjoon worshiped his body in bed, touched him in ways that had Jin seeing heaven and the stars. 

"They why Jin?" Namjoon takes a huge step forward, forcing Jin to take a huge step backwards, hitting his back against the wall. "Why do you want to leave me?" he stops in front of Jin, blocking his path of escape.

"I...I don't know...." He says after moments of painful silence.

Namjoon finds that reason invalid, an excuse to not give him the truth.

"I love you Jin...always and forever. It's what I said in our wedding vows, and I'll always stay loyal to that." Namjoon places both hands on either side of Jin's head, caging the broad shouldered male. "Tell me the truth Jinnie, tell me the reason you don't want to be with me." Namjoon deepens his voice, a rare commodity that he only uses when he is with Jin.

Jin's ears burn red from the use of his nickname Namjoon gave him. He can't deny that his heart is racing with a forgotten excitement, especially at the way Namjoon is looking at him like he's the most beautiful flower he's ever laid eyes upon.

Namjoon always valued and respected Jin. Always made Jin feel like he belonged, like he mattered and is important. When he was a sex slave, Jin was made to believe he was nothing more than an object for peoples satisfaction, stuck to that motto too when he met Namjoon.

But Namjoon changed all of that, changed him too and opened Jin's eyes to a world of comfort and healing while spoiling him with everything his heart desired.

And that's what went wrong. Jin got spoiled, and when he became king, it got worse, to the point where he valued the title as king more than he valued himself.

So when the day came that the council disbanded the royals, Jin freaked out and stupidly asked for a divorce, letting his delusions sway his heart from what really was important, which was Namjoon.

Now as he stands before Namjoon for the first time in months, he feels like a damn fool.

He can have all the money and luxuries in the world, but nothing can ever truly give him happiness like Namjoon can.

In the end, Jin really doesn't have a valid reason, other than he was being selfish and ungrateful.

Namjoon already knew the answer to that question, always has. He just wanted Jin to be honest and open with him.

"I see." Namjoon steps away, giving Jin space to breathe. His dragon eyes fall into a soft gaze, glossing over with brewing tears.  "You no longer need me anymore. Perhaps I have already fulfilled all of your desires and you crave for something different." Pain, that's what Namjoon feeling and Jin can see it in Namjoon's eyes, hears it in his tone too.

"I won't force you to stay. If you no longer love me anymore, I won't stop you from being happy." Namjoon returns to the counter and stares at the folder, feeling his whole world crumble beneath his feet.

With the most heartbroken sigh, Namjoon grabs the pen and opens the folder, ready to sign the document that will break apart their marriage.

But suddenly Jin rushes over to Namjoon and slaps his hand upon the folder. Before Namjoon could even ask what the hell was going on, Jin's crashes his lips against Namjoon's, embracing him in a passionate, yet very desperate kiss.

Namjoon staggers backwards, bumping into the door, one hand on Jin's hip while the other grabs his shoulder, gently pushing him to break the kiss.

"I'm so sorry, Namjoon." Jin sobs, feeling like a complete asshole for what he's done. "I don't know what I was thinking. I...I panicked okay! I was so deluded by the fame and the title of king that when I lost it all, I-I"

"I know baby." For the first time in months, Namjoon smiles at his husband, and fuck did Jin miss that damn dimpled smile. "I am partly to blame. I spoiled you."

Jin shakes his head, quickly wiping away his tears. "You took care of me, treated me with kindness that I never deserved." He hiccups, then takes a deep breath to calm his nerves. "I was selfish and ungrateful."

Finally, Jin has told him the truth. But even so, Namjoon is still hurt by Jin's divorce stunt.

"Jin." Carefully he caresses Jin's cheeks, holding him delicately like always. "I forgive you, and I fucking missed you so much."

His heart can't deny that. Everyday Namjoon thinks about Jin, wondering if his hyung has ate or has slept well. He cares so much for Jin, perhaps alittle more than his own health.

"I missed you too Joonie." Jin buries his face into Namjoon's neck, hugging his husband whom he was so stupid enough to almost let go.

Namjoon holds his husband, letting him cry on his shoulder. After that, he sits Jin down and presents the divorce papers to him. "If you truly mean what you say, I want you to forget about this and start over again with me." He hands the folder to Jin and watches with a smile as the older male rips up the folder and tosses it in the trash.

"I don't want to lose the person who is the best thing that's ever happened to me." Jin gets on his knees in front of Namjoon. "I know this isn't going to fully heal the wound I placed on your heart, but I am willing to do anything to make it up to you."

Namjoon's smile falls into a cocky grin. He can't help it, especially when Jin is on his knees.

"We can take this back to my place." He says, caressing his hand through Jin's soft brown hair. Keeping his down deep and low, just for his husband, who he will never stop loving.

"You can show daddy just how sorry you are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.7K 125
"@jungkook.97 started following you" Idol AU Cover made by @cuddleyoongi Copyright © 2019 cuddleyoongi started; 02/02/2019 completed; 12/12/2023
75.7K 2.9K 17
Jimin is slowly changing, from his cheerful, gentle and social self, to a depressed, closed up and cold person; and Jungkook isn't having it. ⚠️WARNI...
282K 5.9K 41
Title says it all ENJOY~ - i don't own the photos and gifs in this book, credit to the rightful owner- cover done by me♡︎ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝟮𝟮...
49.1K 1K 23
[BOOK TWO COMING SOON] September 25, 2020 It's been hard for Y/N ever since her mother was killed by her father....... They lived an amazing life jus...