Abhor & Amour

By Blackdevilness

This is the story of Billionaire Akshay Singhania and IAS Officer Sanjana, who is an independent, hardworking... More

THEME & CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER-13
Chapter - 14
CHPATER-15
Chapter - 16
CHAPTER - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Full Amount Received - 15010 INR
Update About Application
Money Paid (4000 INR) Back
Epilogue

Chapter - 29

20.7K 595 3
By Blackdevilness

Singhania Mansion

Mumbai

Sanjana's POv:

I was rudely waken up by the splashes of the cold water.

I opened my eyes to find the devil Akshay smirking at me with a smug look.

"Whats wrong with you?" I tried to but failed miserably as I was shaking like a leaf in storm.

"Baby, It is just a trailer of what happens to those who does not listen to me. Get ready to enjoy your hellish day." With that he sauntered out of room like boss. Ughh! Why can't I take my mind off his damn hotness?

I hot showered and get ready to face the devil with renewed determination.

...

Akshay's POV:

"Alex? What's the update on Rakesh?" I asked him as soon as I entered my home office.

"He is extremely frustrated as you figured out his plan." He responded.

"Good, Keep an eye on him 24*7. I want updates on his activity everyhour."

"Will that be all, Sir?" He asked when I started working on some pending projects of Singhania Corporation.

"No, Sanjana should not leave this house at any cost. That's all." With that I dismissed him.

The first and foremost target if Rakesh will be Sanjan only and I don't want to take any risks when her safety is concerned.

Sanjana's POV:

I am helping Mila bhabhi in making lunch when she requested me "Sanjana, there is no fresh fruits for juice at home. Please bring some." 

"Ofcourse Bhabhi. I will be back in five minutes." With that I left the kitchen and came to hall. 

"Ma, I am going to market. Will be back in 5 minutes." I informed her and turned to leave when Alex stopped me.

"Sanjana, I am sorry but we have strict orders for not letting you go outside house." 

"What the hell? Why?" I asked. 

"Security purposes." He replied monotonously. 

"Ok, then go ahead and buy fruits from vendor." I grumbled while folding my arms. 

"Will be brought in 5 minutes." With that he left from there and I made my way to find my dear husband. 

I barged into his office without knocking only to find him busy talking business on his phone. 

He glared at me and I sheepishly mouthed a sorry. He motioned me to sit on the couch. 

I sat there and waited for him to finish his call. 

"What are you here for Sanjana?" He asks while typing away on his macbook. He should have married his company. 

"Why I am not allowed to go out of the house? How long are we going to have same old argument?" I questioned frustated. 

"As long as you don't understand that you are not a commoner anymore but my wife and it comes both with perks and adjustment. Yours is to adjust with having to follow certain rules regarding your safety." He replied in a calm voice. 

"I hate to break it to you Akshay. I can decide what is wrong and right for me and I am not going to compromise on my freedom. I will let you dictate my life till Rakesh is out in streets after that I will do what I want to." I muttered while glaring at side of his head. 

" Fair enough." He silently agreed. His brows furrowing as he read something. He pressed on intercom and spoke just two words "My office." 

He glanced up "Why are you still here?" and asked. 

"Why can't I be here?" I asked. 

He rolled his eyes. "I am working ." Responded in a duh tone. 

"I can see that and how does me being here effect your work ?" I asked while raising my brow. 

"Suit yourself." He muttered after glancing at me in exasperation. 

After 2 minutes Alex appeared holding an Ipad. 

"Alex, what is update on Rakesh?" Akshay asked without glancing from his laptop. 

"Sir, there is no activity from both Rakesh and Ritesh." Alex responded. 

"Strange. His plan has failed from both the ends, he has to be desparate to kill me with his bare hands." Muttered Akshay while signing some files. 

"How is him laying low strange? He knows you have figured out his plan so he is being cautious." I butted in. 

"Mrs. Singhania, you should not poke your nose where it does not belong. You don't know Rakesh at all. If you knew him, you will know he is not a patient person at all." Akshay muttered while rolling his eyes. 

"Sir, what you suggest the course of action to be?" Questioned an amused Alex.

"For now, stay put. I don't want to take any chances." Muttered Akshay.

"Sir." With that Alex left the room.

--

After sometime of browsing through my phone, I got bored. I glanced at Akshay to find him engrossed on his laptop. 

"Akshay.." I whined. 

"Hmm..." He hummed without glancing up from the screen. 

"I am bored." I muttered and pouted. He did not responded to me at all. It angered me and I marched upto him and closed the lid of his laptop. 

"Sanjana" He shouted while standing up abruptly. His sudden movement made me lose my balance and I fell on him. His hands on my bare waist, the sudden closeness was suffocating me. 

"Careful, Baby." He whispered while steadying me. 

The closeness was effecting both of us. He started leaning in while I closed my eyes. He softly kissed my lips and I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. 

We were broke apart by the sudden the sudden opening of the door. At the  threshold stood Ma with her mouth agape. 

I pushed Akshay away from me. 

"M..ma, we were not doing anything I was just adjusting Akshay's shirt." Sanjana babbled and elbowed Akshay in his ribs indicating him to agree with her. 

Akshay's POV:

Sanjana is a strong and independent woman but at the same time so innocent. 

I thought to mess with her a little as an idea strucked me. 

"Why are you lying, Sanjana?" Asked Akshay trying to look innocent. 

She turned and looked at me horrified. 

"I don't have any business knowing what you do behind closed doors." Responded an amused Nilanjla. 

"Why were you here, Mum?" Asked Akshay while folding his shirt sleeves upto elbows. 

Nilanjla expression changed from amused to serious.

"Akshay, I need to talk with you. Sanjana, Can you give us a minute?" Nilanjla asked. 

"Ofcourse." Muttered an embarrased Sanjana and while blushing she rushed out of office. 

When Sanjana left, Nilanjla began "Akshay, don't lose your temper first." 

"Just get to the point, Mum." Muttered an impatient Akshay. 

"Mr. & Mrs. Goenka will be here by lunch along with Ahaana." Nilanjla whispered closing while closing her eyes fearing his son's reaction. 

As soon as he heard that he threw his laptop away. The feeling of anger, sadness and betrayal coursing through his veins. 

--XX--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 12.1K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
2.3M 216K 52
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
1.9M 95.8K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
607K 38.2K 36
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...