Abhor & Amour

By Blackdevilness

This is the story of Billionaire Akshay Singhania and IAS Officer Sanjana, who is an independent, hardworking... More

THEME & CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER-13
CHPATER-15
Chapter - 16
CHAPTER - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Full Amount Received - 15010 INR
Update About Application
Money Paid (4000 INR) Back
Epilogue

Chapter - 14

22K 591 36
By Blackdevilness

Singhania Mansion

Mumbai

Akshay's POV:

Sanjana was in my arms and she was sobbing hard. I did not know what to do? So I just hold her and asked her to keep quiet. Why it is so difficult to pacify a crying women?

I guess it's a question that male species does not have an answer for.

"Sanjana Shh! Calm down, I don't know why are you crying but there is no point in crying over shit that happened, you just need to fight with it."

My words have no effect on her. My $30000 suit was completely drenched in her tears. My subconcise rolled its eyes on my ever present materialistic, calculative mind.

Now, her sobbing stopped and she was hiccuping. I made her sit on the bed and made her drink water.

"You Okay, now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I am fine." She replied.

"Go, freshen up."

{}

Sanjana's POV:

Akshay does not even know how to comfort someone. Like seriously. But anyway, I love him the way he is.

I washed my face and came out and see him rummaging through the files.

"Akshay, you searching for something? Tell me, maybe I can help you."

"I need file No: XXX1267_QW. Its blue in colour."

"You don't usually keep your files here."

"Yeah, but its important one, so I put among these."

I searched all the drawers and racks but was unable to find the file.

"Akshay, its not here." Frustation can be clearly seen on his face.

"Goddamnit, where the hell can it go." He shouted and hit the rack with its fist, causing it to rattle and came down crashing. Thankfully, I was standing away from it.

"Akshay, Calm down."

"Calm Down, Calm Down! Do you even know what's even in there?" He shouted at me.

"It has all the bloody financial record of Singhania Corporation, confidential records of My personal bank accounts and what not relating to the funds. Fuck!."

He was now pacing down the whole from one end of room to another. He took out his phone and dialled a number.

"I want you in my room in 30 seconds." He snap-shouted at whoever was on the other side.

Thirty second later, Alex appeared.

"Sir, what's wrong?" He asked.

Akshay grabbed his collar.

"You are asking me what's wrong. Let me tell you what's wrong. The whole financial record of my personal accounts and Singhania Corporation are missing." He shouted in Alex's face.

"I want the damn file in front of me within 2-hours. If not I will personally make sure that you don't leave bed for next six months."

"Get lost."

I was a silent spectator of whatever was happening. Akshay was scary when he is angry. I have never found him this intimidating.

I encouraged myself and faced the devil.

I stand in the middle of his way of pacing. He abruptly stopped.

"Akshay.." Seeing his angry eyes only a whisper came out of my mouth.

He grabbed me harshly by my arms. "Have you taken the file?" He asked me.

I was not able to form coherent sentence and shook my head frantically.

"I don't believe you. Only you are the one who can come inside the room without my permission. If someone else would have enter, CCTV would have alert the security system but it did not happen. That means only one thing, that you took the file."

"I did not." I whispered, shocked by his allegations.

"Sanjana, If I found that you have the file. I will not spare anyone associated with you and that's my promise to you." He threatened me in dangerously calm voice. His eyes showing the dangers gonna come as consequences.

His eyes narrowed at me once more for few moments and then he left abruptly.

Why is he accusing me of something which I did not do? I was not even aware of the file is in room, then how can I stole it?

There is something fishy going on in here and I need to find it out.

I hope everything settles well, if not then all the progress Akshay and I have made in our relation will be a lost cause.

I exit the room and arrived at Alex's office, where the whole security team and Akshay were there. Akshay sitting and all other standing. When I opened the door abruptly, Akshay glanced at me once and asked me to Get Out.

I ignored him and made my way inside.

"Sanjana, I said Get Out." He snapped at me.

"My husband's property is mine, so technically something was stolen from me as well. I want to be a part of investigations." I assertively told him and sit in front of him.

"What we have gotten so far?" I directed my question to Alex. He did not answer me but glanced toward Akshay for a second and when Akshay nodded, he replied "Ma'am, we have checked all the CCTV's and nothing suspicious has been found."

"Of course, there is not gonna be anything in CCTV." I scoffed at him.

"Sanjana..." Akshay exasperated.

"Akshay, if you say the file is a big deal, then nobody is going to risk having a facial recognition through CCTV."

"This means two things, first, the suspect is aware of security installments and second, that he have an access to this house." Alex finished for us.

"I see." Akshay muttered.

"Can you debrief me about the whole security system, Alex? I was till today not even aware of CCTV, they are well camouflaged." He again took Akshay's command before briefing me.

Alex took me to the map of the mansion. And told me about the camouflaged CCTV, electrizied wires, sniper dogs, commandos guarding the Mansion and laser intervention.

"There are not any visible loopholes in the security. Whoever must have planned it very well." Alex told me.

"Where was the file placed, Akshay?" I asked him.

"There was this another black zip folder and a book on psycology: Mapping Human Emotions."

"Dammit!" I swear out loud.

"What happened?" Akshay asked.

"The suspect himself did not took the file, he made me do it."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Akshay snapped at me.

"That black zip folder and book was something which I took to office last friday- means two days from now. He stick the file very conveniently between."

"But how did he/she do it?" I question out loud.

"Who gave file to you, Mr. Singhania?" I asked him.

"No, don't answer that, we need to find all the people from whose hands that file had gone."

"For that, there is a specific protocol, you will have the list in a minute. One more thing, like you said, how can it be that it was exactly placed where he/she wanted?" Akshay asked.

"Its means, its not a work of one person but of a team."

"One, who had seen the arrangement before hand and after hand, one who put that sticky substance, one who made sure that it reaches your office." Akshay finished for me.

"Absolutely, now we need to find all these."

"Sir, I have the list from whose hands file gone to." He handed it over to Akshay, who scanned it once and hand it over to me.

"Prepare, a list of all the persons who have seen inside the room." Akshay told Alex.

"Sanjana, you prepare a list of all whom you think could have something to do with this."

After few moments, all the lists were ready.

"We have 9 on List 1, 15 on List 2 and 4 on List 3 meaning 540 possible combinations." Akshay calculated for us.

"Sanjana and Alex, start with List 3, if we have found one, we can link it other two."

"Okay." We both nodded at him.

"Everyone out except Sanjana, now." This left only me and Akshay in the room.

"Why did you send everyone out?" I asked him. He did not answered me but he started walking towards me, till I was cornered between him and wall.

His closeness was doing things to my body.

"Wh..what are you doing?" I whisphered to him.

He leaned closer, his closeness making me shiver and his warm breath can be felt on my neck.

"I don't like when someone defies me, don't even think to do it again." He whispered in my ear and I just nodded my head, my head feeling mullish and all.

"Good." With that he left from there abruptly.

"Wait..What?" I questioned out loud to myself.

{}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 8.5K 20
Meet Anabia, a compassionate person who adores her family and puts them above everyone else. But due to circumstances, when she is asked to marry a...
52.3K 2.7K 16
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
1.9M 95.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
36.4K 1.5K 40
"I am not accepting any of those things you just said, and even if you're the KING, learn to take NO as an answer." She exclaimed . " You're just mak...