Abhor & Amour

By Blackdevilness

This is the story of Billionaire Akshay Singhania and IAS Officer Sanjana, who is an independent, hardworking... More

THEME & CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
CHAPTER - 12
Chapter - 14
CHPATER-15
Chapter - 16
CHAPTER - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Full Amount Received - 15010 INR
Update About Application
Money Paid (4000 INR) Back
Epilogue

CHAPTER-13

22.5K 691 65
By Blackdevilness

SuperMarket

Mumbai

Sanjana's POV:

After Akshay's order of tagging Kirti di with me. I was hell irritated with both Akshay and Kirti di. She was also not very cheerful about the same.

I don't have any personal problem with her, its her attitude that blows off things for me. I hate it when someone goes around parading I am always right.

I had tried reasoning with Akshay but he was not ready to listen. She is not a breastfeeding baby who needs babysitting.

Right now, I am in supermarket buying monthly groceries and obviously Miss. Kirti Singhania have to tag along with me on the order of His Highness, none other than The Royal Majesty Akshay Singhania. Note the Sarcasm.

"Kirti di, you go and have a fill of fruits for this week." I casually told Kirti di. She ignored me and continued roaming in the supermarket like a headless chicken.

"Listen, if you are forced to tag along, do something productive rather than waste time." I calmly told her but this seemed to irk her for no reason at all.

"I am not servant of your father, to be at your every whim."

This angered me. I had tolerated her enough. I have ignored her jibes, her insults and everything but not today. Who the hell is she to bring my Father in conversation without any fault and I have also noticed that despite having Masters in Business Administration from one of the best colleges of London, she does not work.

"You are." A frown was immediately formed on her forehead.

"What?" She shouted grabbing the attention of surrounding shoppers.

I did not wanted to create a scene, so I dragged her to the washroom stalls rather reluctantly.

Once inside, I told her to shut up. By now, she was fuming and was ready to bite my head of.

"Not of my father but of My Husband, may I add technically." I calmly told her.

" I am not saying this to insult you or anything but there was no other way to breach to you the reality of life. Today you are dependent on your brother, tommorrow on your husband. You are a modern educated woman than why are you wasting your education away?" I asked her. I tried to keep emotions out of my voice, like Akshay suggested.

But my move to accept his advice backfired on me.

"How callously you told me to be not dependent on my brother? Don't you have any emotions. Before being your Husband, he is my brother." She snapped at me and with that she stormed away.

What's wrong with me? When it comes to Kirti di why I am spoiling every step we take.

I guess the reason is that I had already formed an pre-virturalise image of Kirti di, which will not fade easily and it is how my intentions are not being able to be realised.

I bought all the groceries and left for the home not having a slight anticipation of the storm awaiting me home.

*

Singhania's Mansion, Mumbai

I unloaded the groceries and asked one of the guard to take them inside.

When he did not moved from the place I asked him what happened.

"We are not allowed. Sir's Order." He robotically replied.

Like seriously, this is so childish.

"Go to hell then, both you and your Sir." I snapped at him, my frustation with Akshay and Kirti di finally seeping out.

When I realised I have unnecessarily snapped at him, I quickly apologised.I myself took half of the grocercies and went inside.

As I enetered, I was stopped by a deep voice which was of none other than my sweet darling husband. Sarcasm Noted.

"I see the servants know their place and their work." He taunted me and I immediately understood what the situation was.

Everyone was in the living room. A worried Ma, smug Kirti di, Dadi and an angry bull.

"Oh I see, what this is all about. " I muttered to myself. I put the groceries down and turned to face him.

He looked devilishly handsome sitting on the sofa alone.

"If I am doing work for my home that does not imply that I am servant." I answered his unasked question.

"Then how dare you implied that Kirti is my servant?" He shouted at me. For once my composure faltered but I composed myself because I know he will not hurt me.

"Technically she is." I sweetly replied. This angered him and he stood in front of me and made a move to slap me but I had anticipated his move and hold his hand.

"Don't even dare, Mr. Singhania. I am not some weak, illiterate woman who does not know how to defend herself- verbally and physically. This was your first mistake, I am letting it go but next time don't even try."

I leave his wrist. I guess everyone was shocked at my move and I did not want to disrespect my husband, so I added to nullify the aftershocks. "If I will be at fault, I myself will be standing here and asking you to slap me."

"Anyway, you were not told the entire truth but that is immaterial here. I just wanted Kirti di to understand the importance of being independent. Because once you are independent it gives you strength to fight for what you stands for. I agree she has you, Papa, Ma and her soon to be husband to support her but a fight for self respect is only won when you herself take a stand for yourself."

I took a deep breath and continued.

"Being her divorcee..."

"Don't even try go there." Kirti di interrupted me.

"Let me finish." I snapped louder than hers and faced her.

"You will have to face every day the humiliation of being divorcee even when you have not committed any mistake. It is not a divorcee men who have to listen all the taunts and what not, it is always a woman. So its better if you make yourself strong. I have seen how woman have to be at backlash from everywhere." I controlled my emotions as I was reminded of my friend Kruna.

{}

Kirti's POV:

"Only you will be able to fight for yourself Kirti di no one else, no one else." She wishpered last part to me and ran from there. Her tears were flowing. Her eyes conveying the horrors she had seen.

Her words reminded me of all the talks I have been a part of. Of all the fingers pointed at me. She is right. Now I understood why she brought it up. She wanted to make me understand how important it is to fight your battles.

I wiped away my tears. Akshay was just going after her, when I stopped him.

"Akshay, I want to work." He turned towards me and nodded.

"Tommorrow, be at office 09:00 a:m."

"Akshay, one more thing. Can you ask, sorry order, Sanjana to accompany me for first day?" I tried to add a little humour.

He smiled, came to me and hugged me.

"Ofcourse, I had already ordered her to accompany you till your wedding." And I groaned listening to that.

His every decision, has always been fruitful for me.

"Thank You." I whispered to him.

"It is my duty to protect you, to let you grow and learn Kirti. Never say thank you."

{}

Akshay's POV:

I never had an intention to raise hand at Sanjana but I did know, it will make understand Kirti the importance of being able to fight for herself. In her previous marriage, she had let gone such things. Now, she will understood that how harmful can it be for her.

I knocked the room and enter. Sanjana was seating on the sofa and crying her heart out.

She is so sensitive yet so storng at same time. Whether she has to fight for her self respect or my mum's, she never back down. Whether it is a question of showing Dadi or me my place, she never backs down. And here she is crying for the pain someone close to her have endured.

"Sanjana.." I called out. She for a second glanced at me and then leapt out of her position and hugged me hard.

For the first time, my heart skipped a beat.

{}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 12.3K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
1.9M 97.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
3.7M 313K 55
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
6K 533 16
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...