Everything i want

By HeiJiah

Human beings are all greedy. They want money, power, position. it's human nature to crave the most precious i... More

Teaser
Concept brief - Zhang Kylin
Concept brief - Wuxie
Character Profile
1. Introduction
2. Zhang Associates
3. Zhang is here?
4. Zhang is here??
5. Princess and the Sword man
6. It's you!?
7. Zhang Brothers
8. Working days
9. Just work!?
10. Love expert
11. The perfect employee
12. Art Gallery
13. Formally invited guest
14. Marriage!?
15. The Golden opportunity
16.1 Xinyue Hotel
16.2 Xinyue Hotel
17. Protective Brothers
18. Messed up again.
19.1 Hidden Desire
19.2 Hidden desire
20. I'm not like others
21.1 Crazy
21.2 Crazy
22. Emergency
23. I love You
24. Because I love you.
25.1 Happiest day
25.2 Happiest day
26. Drunk but not so drunk
27. Mine only
Special Chapter
Notes
28. My remedy
29. A day for surprises only
30. The never ending saga of surprises
31. A little Shock
Interval • I'm sorry
32. Because i lied
33.1 The drama
33.2 The drama
34. Interrogation
35. A not so official proposal
📢 New Announcement
37. In an abandoned hall
38. Everything goes wrong
39. Because of me...
40. Everything i want
:)

36. The great plan

520 31 8
By HeiJiah

Despite the day being worst than ever, I got a good sleep in Xiao ge's arms yesterday. This day was hectic too. Well, not for me as the elder Zhangs completely rejected my help and asked me to stay inside for the day. They even arranged maids at my service to get me food and any other necessities. If it was a normal situation and them being so considerate of me as their young brother's to be, I would have felt special and even touched. But now for me, it was more like them treating me like a fugitive. Even the wedding dress and the rings were sent to my room to choose from. Well, the best part is Xiao ge was with me most of the time.

In the afternoon, Xiao ge was called by the brothers to accompany them to inspect the wedding hall. I was alone so I chose this chance to call certain people.

The whole morning, in my head there was only one thing. Will they cause problems at my wedding too? Well, the answer was yes. When my uncle is sure about them having a problem with me associating with the Zhang family, they will try by all means to stop it. I have already ruined the inauguration which was Xiao ge's first project so the wedding getting cancelled was something I can't afford at all. I won't let that happen. So I made a plan. I called uncle and pangzi to arrange certain things for me. And I waited for Xiao ge to be back.

°°°

It was in the evening did he come back. Better late than never. I soon as I hear the car sound in the front gate I ran outside to him.

"What happened Wuxie?"

"Oh! Nothing. I just came to get you."

"Why?"

"What you mean by why? Just come in already."

I was in a hurry so I dragged him to his room and locked the door making sure no one will overhear our conversation. I made him sit on the bed and I sat beside him.

"I have a request."

"Tell me."

"I wanna go home."

"..."

He didn't show any reaction at first but then I could feel inside him there was a lot of things going on.

"Wait. Don't think too much. What I'm saying, for the wedding, I want to come from my home. It's weird for us to go there together and come back together. There won't be anything different. You know the anticipation, to see you in wedding suit freshly in the wedding hall, it's something else. I want to feel that. Please. Let me come from home."

I explained it to him in one breath. It was hurting for me to say this. What if it turns out to be a goodbye. I was hoping for whoever the enemies are, not to kill me. But still, I had to finish it today itself so that the special day for him will only be a good memory.

Xiao ge listened to me patiently. His face showed a disappointment which was something I expected to see. I took his hands on mine and looked at him hoping he to help me.

"Alright. I'll ask brother."

"No. No brother."

"Why?"

"If they allow me to go, I would have asked them myself. Don't you see how I'm house arrested here? They won't agree."

"Then what to do?"

"You don't need to do anything. I'm just saying this to you so that there won't be any unnecessary panics later. You can handle your brothers."

He wasn't convinced at all. I could feel it.

"It's dangerous for you, that's why brother didn't want you to go outside."

"I know. But see, if they wanted me to die, that kid could shot me there at the inauguration. But he didn't. Why so? Because they want me alive. So don't worry."

"Okay."

"Then... I'll go."

I got up and took the bag that I had already packed, and the wedding suit which was still in its bag.

"See you tomorrow. For tonight, just dream how handsome I would look tomorrow."

I said it smiling at him. He stood up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Drop you."

"No. I can go by myself."

"How?"

Pangzi was waiting for me outside the gates of Zhang mansion. I just need to walk there.

"Pangzi. I called him. He is my grandma's man too, you know it. I'm going there."

"Oh. So you already prepared everything."

I could feel the letdown in his words. But today, I had no ways to attend to him.

"Xiao ge. Trust me."

"You go. I'll see you tomorrow."

He gave me a faint smile, well if I say that was the brightest smile I had ever got from him. It was beautiful yet painful. I didn't move for some time even after he said to go. I stared at him, thinking twice about going. I was having an internal conflict and of course, the side of me who want to go had an upper hand. But then I noticed something. Xiao go had his hands raised to his hip then putting down again raising it, all nervous. What is he doing? Did he want to...hug? It made my heart flutter. I opened my hands wide and nodded my head once signalling him to come. I got butterflies in my stomach just like I had for the first time when I saw him. Just the thought of him running to me and embracing me got me goosebumps.

But,

Instead of running to me and hug, he pulled to a hug grabbing my neck making me crash into his strong body. I was shorter than him so it made him easy to dip my head in the crook of his neck. He put one hand around my waist and the other patting the back of my head. Let me be honest, I liked it more than anything.

I returned the hug, wrapping my hands around him tightly and burying my head deep into his neck side. I wanted to drop the suit to free my hand but, no it's my precious wedding suit. Don't know how long I stayed in his embrace. Even if it was him who wanted a hug, but now it was more like it was me who wanted it more than anything. I smiled like an idiot thinking how he was hesitating to hug me and then pulling me to him. He is so manly. I don't want to go now. I cried internally.

"Xiao ge, I couldn't give you all the love I have for you. Wait for me. When all of these over, when my head has only you to think about, you will see how much I love you. For now, trust me and wait for me."

"Wuxie, I don't want to let you go. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling."

I pulled myself out of his embrace and looked at him.

"There is no need to worry. I'm going to my home, to come back to you. I'll go now. It's not nice to let Pangzi wait so long."

I rushed out closing the door behind me. If I stayed a second more with him I may have changed my decision. But then I think of the problems that can happen tomorrow. There were men at the gate but I sneaked away.

Not so far from the Zhang mansion, Pangzi had parked the car. I knocked on the glass and he opened the door for me. Looking around I got in and put the suit carefully in the back seat.

"Pangzi. Everything ready?"

"Yes."

He gave me a shirt to wear and I took my t-shirt off and wore the light orange shirt.

"Then see you. Take this suit and make sure it's safe."

Pangzi took the suit from the back seat and with great hesitation, he got off. I jumped to the driver seat from inside itself and took the wheel. Pangxi was still by the door. He knocked on the window glass and I lowered it.

"Wuxie, be careful."

I smiled at him. When I called uncle and made him agree to do this, he also said this. Be careful. I am being careful and I hope not to die today. Oh God let me come back to my Xiao he in one piece. I closed my eyes and joined hands to pray. I closed the window glass and got on the road.

"So my dear enemy, come. Come and kidnap me."

Yes. That's the plan. I'm being considerate enough to be a living bait. I drove the car slowly through the road where there was less crowd making it easy for them.

15 minutes passed and I couldn't find any vehicle following me. Oh, come on. Weren't you guys been smelling around Zhang mansion for days to get me? Now I'm here and you don't want me!

"Just come and kidnap me already. It's getting dark. I don't have time."

When I finished a black car came from and approach-road and blocked my car making me apply the sudden break. Here they are. I saw four men getting off the car. Come on Wuxie, time to prove the actor in you. I was the best actor and I swear I'm not kidding. I acted all panicked looking around and asking;

Who are you?

What you what?

Let me go.

No......

A guy came and opened the door and I put a little struggle to be convincing. But unexpectedly he hit me in the back of my neck. My sight got blurry slowly. Why? Why do you hit me? I was happy to be kidnapped? Why though? And then it was all dark and I fell unconscious.

♣Π♣Π♣Π♣Π♣

How do you like wuxie's great plan?

So, it's Friday (May 7, 2021) and the next update will be on Monday. I don't have a story to update on Sunday. So... Yes. It's what you're thinking.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

New story announcement

A pingxie crime thriller
Hint: 🍷

This Sunday
Stay tuned.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Stay safe & Stay smiling😊
Thank you for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 3.3K 17
All I want is to destroyed those lans..... All I want is Wei Ying love. Am I being to greedy???
1.2K 70 10
Wei Wuxian - the Journey Story about Mistry, love, betrayal,pain, depression, yearning to love and much more. Family love Unbreakable Friendship
594 49 16
In "Dragon's Eye Chronicles: Unveiling the Legacy," follow the thrilling adventures of Wu Xie, a seemingly ordinary college graduate who inherits his...
13.2K 583 10
After a long time, wuxie meets his childhood craze, Black Ghost... This story is a sequel to 'My Black Ghost: The first encounter' Don't forget to ch...