Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-| End of an Era |-

2.9K 306 282
By catzumi_zero

Neither Jimin or Jungkook could find the urge, or even just an ounce of will power to sleep after going through such an intense trial. 

Everything that happened left a whirlwind of emotions in them.

"What happens now?" Jimin speaks out, breaking the heavy glass of silence that bordered between them.

Both are laying in bed, curled into each others arms. They are currently staying at a hotel, Jimin had his own room, but decided to stay with Jungkook for the night, wanting to be with his boyfriend.

They didn't have sex, in fact they weren't even in the mood for it at all.

Jungkook breathes out slowly through his nose, focusing on the ceiling while trailing his fingers along the smooth surface of Jimin's arm.

"I don't know." He finally replies after a moment of thinking. "The royal council wants all the royals from all over the country to meet up tomorrow. I've never seen them do this before."

Jimin hums, not really interested in what the royal council has to say.

"I meant what happens now, between us." He says, shifting himself to sit up.

Jungkook mirrors him, sitting himself up, both falling into silence again for a few beats before replying.

"I want to take you back to Busan with me."

Jimin is silent, a small frown evident. Oh how good it would be to return home to Busan with Jungkook, but Jimin's heart doesn't feel the same.

Nothing would be the same without Hoseok.

"Not without Hoseok hyung." He says, and Jungkook knew that answer was coming, which makes him smile alittle.

"Obviously he's coming with us." Jungkook says, easing his large hand upon Jimin's, giving it a firm squeeze. "We won't be complete without him."

Jimin feels the tension leave his shoulders, making him sigh in relief. "He needs us Jungkook, now more than ever."

"And we will be there for him, for all of them." Jungkook assures. "The others all agree." He adds, tapping the side of his head.

Jimin smiles alittle, knowing the alters each have someone for them. Kookie has his playmate Hobi, Jay has JK, Jungkook has Jimin and Hoseok, and Bunny has...the Doctor.

Then again Jimin always sees them bicker when together so he's not too sure about their relationship.

"Dr. Lin said she's going to help Hoseok with his alters, especially the Mad Doctor." Jimin's heart suddenly plummets, his expression falling with it. "What if...she ends up getting rid of the doctor?"

"I doubt that's possible." Jungkook furrows his brows, thinking back on the time where Hoseok used to give Jungkook medicine to control his alters, but Bunny would always spit them out.

"I don't want them to get rid of the doctor." Jimin confesses, biting down on his lip to supress his gnawing anxiety.

"I wouldn't want him to leave either." Jungkook mutters. "But we can't fully trust that he won't try to hurt us again."

Jimin scoffs. "If Bunny can change, I know the doctor can to." Jimin puffs out his cheeks, huffing out a deep sigh. "Besides, the doctor made a promise he wouldn't hurt us or anyone else, and I'm not scared of him anymore."

Jungkook chuckles in response, then leans in and kisses Jimin on the cheek. "I'm glad you aren't scared of him...and Bunny says he's happy too."

Jimin snorts. "Him and Jay are the ones who taught me to no be scared of the doctor." He looks deeply into Jungkook's eyes, knowing that Bunny is watching. "I know Bunny is a good guy who is just protecting us, and I want to thank him for that."

Jungkook doesn't respond to that. He just stares at Jimin, a dark haze setting it's place in his eyes, brows furrowing just the slightest.

This is the first time Jimin really pays attention to the change in persona, and to his surprise, Jungkook's eye color changes into a darker hue, going from dark brown to entirely black.

"You're welcome, mochi."

Chills run down Jimin's spine. Once upon time he used to be scared of that deep tone of voice, but now it gives him a sense of security, like nothing bad can happen when Bunny is with him.

Bunny closes his eyes and shakes his head, grimacing as if in pain. Jimin touches Bunny's cheeks, asking him if he is okay, but when Bunny opens his eyes again, all Jimin can see is Jungkook.

"What happened? You never switched this fast." Jimin is worried, but a small smile from Jungkook assures him that he is alright.

"I pushed him back." Jungkook says, holding both of Jimin's hands. "I want to spend time with you as myself. I feel like I've hardly ever been myself for a while." Jungkook chuckles, but in reality it really wasn't funny.

Whenever something went wrong or was too hard for him. Bunny would step in and take his place. He doesn't mind it at all, considering Bunny has taken the role as protector, but Jungkook knows he needs to face his problems head on, without relying on his alters.

"He needs a break anyways, we all do." Jungkook slides himself lower, getting under the sheets. "Let's get some sleep. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow."

The mere mention of sleep makes Jimin yawn. It really has been a long week, and with the trial finally over, Jimin can finally get some much needed rest.

So he snuggles into Jungkook's arms, resting his head on Jungkook's broad chest, smiling to himself as he hears the soft thumps of Jungkook's heart.

But even as his body slowly relaxes, and his mind drifts off into a slumber, there is a part of him that can't seem to rest, because that's the part of him that refuses to rest until he's together again with Hoseok.

++++

"The Royal Council has requested that all the royals from all over the country meet here today for a very important announcement."

The head of the Royal Council announces this statement to everyone in the room.

The room is way bigger than the trial room, with a large table in the center of the room.

Every single prince, princess, King and Queen are present.

Jungkook is sat next to Dawon, with Jimin sitting at another with family members of the royals.

Jin and Namjoon are among them, with Taehyung next to them, looking distraught.

But he's not Jimin's problem anymore.

"South Korea has been under the rule of various monarchies for centuries, and even today in the modern world, our country continues to thrive and flourish."

The royals all applaud, except for Jungkook, who looks around in confusion.

Dawon nudges his arm, telling him to along with it.

Once the applauds stop, the Council continues to speak.

"The Royal Council has been established for centuries, dating back to the beginning of the A.D period. Our purpose is to govern and moderate the royal families while they rule."

Another round of applause erupts, but Jungkook doesn't even bother.

The council continues to talk about their achievements, as well as the royals. They go on about how great the monarchy is and blah blah blah.

"My ass is gonna go numb from sitting here." Jungkook mutters.

Dawon hears that and giggles alittle, agreeing with him. "I wish they can get to the point." She sighs. "I'm going to see Hoseok today after this."

Jungkook turns to her, his heart skipping beats. "Jimin and I will come with you. We both couldn't sleep thinking about him."

Dawon smiles alittle. "Thanks. I was gonna ask you both to come with me anyways." She says, looking over to Jimin, who was having a conversation with Namjoon's little sister. "Seeing the both of you will help him alot."

"He's very special to us all, and Jimin and I will do all we can to help him." Jungkook gently touches her arm. "I wanted to ask you if it was okay to bring him with me to Busan."

Dawon frowns to that, as Jungkook expected. "Jungkook, I understand you and Jimin have a poly relationship with my brother, and I'm very supportive of it."

"Then why do you seem so sad?"

Dawon looks down at her hands, mindlessly playing with her bracelet. "Because my brother is all that I have."

"No he's not." Jungkook takes her hands, ignoring the odd stares from the other royals. "You have me and Jimin too. We will be your brothers too, but only if you want us to."

The brightest smile shines upon Dawon's face, it being the first time in a while that's she's done so. "I would love that. But still..." her smile falters.

"Don't worry about Hoseok. I'm not going to take him away from you." Jungkook gently squeezes her hand. "Even if I want him to come with me, the decision is up to Hoseok anyways."

Dawon nods in agreement. Only Hoseok can choose where he wants to be.

"Now to the reason why we brought you all together." The council announces, grabbing Jungkook and Dawon's attention.

"Finally." Jungkook breathes as he and Dawon pay attention to the Royal Council.

"After centuries of being in control of the monarchs, the Royal Council has decided to disband, meaning this will be the end of the monarchy."

There is this air of silence that blankets itself upon the room, like a small second of peace.

Then like a crashing wave, an uproar of chaos floods the entire room.

Royals begin screaming and shouting, some breaking down into sobs while others sit still in shock. 

"My family has ruled for centuries!"

"No one is going to take my crown away from me!"

"How am I supposed to live without all that power!"

"I'm ruined!"

Jungkook scoffs at the incompetence coming from the royals.

Jimin cringes so badly in his seat, feeling the secondhand embarrassment from the bitching royals.

And to think he was once like that too.

"Are you fucking kidding me??" Jin screams at the Royal Council. "So I won't be married to a king anymore!"

"Jin.." Namjoon looks hurt. "Baby, I still love you-"

"Save it! I want a divorce!" Jin snaps.

Dawon looks at the two, feeling physically ill. "I'm so glad I didn't have their baby." She mutters with disgust.

Even the table where Jimin is at, all the family members of the royals begin to argue and complain, except for Namjoon's little sister, who seems untethered by it all. 

"It's about time they got rid of the monarchy anyways." She shrugs.

Among the chaos, Jungkook quietly takes his crown off his head and stares at it. The crown is supposed to represent pride and prosperity, but all Jungkook sees is corruption staining its jewels. 

So he sets it down on the table and stands up.

Dawon takes off her crown and sets it on the table too. She feels sad, having just become queen, but at the same time she feels a tremendous amount of weight lift off her shoulders.

Jungkook takes her hand and glances over to Jimin, gesturing him to follow.

Jimin gets up, not wanting to stay another second hearing the cries of the spoiled royals. He goes over to Jungkook and takes his hand, quickly leaving the room.

"What the fuck just happened??" Jimin asks as they stand in the hallway, still hearing the shouting of the royals from inside the room.

Dawon and Jungkook look at each other, then to Jimin, both smiling.

"This is the end of the monarchy." Dawon tells him.

Jimin is still confused, especially when he sees them both smiling.

Jungkook loops his arm around Jimin, kissing his small boyfriend upon the head.

Jimin groans. "But that means you guys lose your crowns! You won't be king and queen anymore!" He is still bewildered by their smiles, still not getting it. "Guys, this is serious! Aren't you upset?"

"I can't speak for Jungkook, but yes I am a little upset. I just became queen and now I lost that title." Dawon sighs, still keeping a smile on her face. "But I'm glad I'm not queen anymore. I can finally live my life as a normal woman."

"I'm not sad at all." Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "Being a king has made my life a living hell anyways. Plus we are finally free to live normal lives, and I want to live that life with you and Hoseok."

Jimin's heart soars into another level of happiness. Perhaps the universe isn't as cruel as he in had thought it would be.

"C'mon, let's go before I get a headache from the ignorance inside that room." Dawon nods her head over to the door, where the muffled shouting of the royals still continues.

"But, what will happen now that the monarchy is no more?" Jimin asks as Jungkook takes his hand, leading them away from the chaos.

"Most likely each royal will have to turn in their crowns and elect an official to govern their districts. Political shit." Jungkook chuckles at Dawon's response.

As they wait for the elevator, Taehyung leaves the room filled with the shouting royals. He looks even more distressed, in his hands is the crown of Daegu.

Jimin stares at that crown, once upon a time he was willing to kill for it, and for Taehyung, but now that doesn't even matter to him anymore.

"Jimin?" Jimin looks to Jungkook and Dawon, both waiting for him inside the elevator. "Ready to go?" Jungkook asks, holding his hand out for Jimin.

Jimin nods, then glances back to Taehyung. He watches the taller male fall to his knees, inhaling a sharp breath before breaking down into a deep sob.

The crown falls from his hands and rolls over to Jimin, stopping next to his foot.

Jimin stares at the crown, then quietly picks it up and walks over to Taehyung.

Jungkook watches Jimin, already feeling Bunny stepping up incase something happens.

Taehyung has his face in his hands, sobbing his heart out. He doesn't realize Jimin's presence until he feels a had upon his shoulder. 

He looks at Jimin, both stare at each other in silence.

A million scenarios play in Jimin's head, scenarios where he uses Taehyung's pain against him. After all, Jimin is still bitter about Taehyung and Yoongi kidnapping him, but couldn't do much because the case was dismissed.

But Jimin isn't going to let that bitterness take over him. So instead he gives Taehyung back his crown, keeping his expression serious.

Maybe if things were different, they could have remained friends, but the wounds Taehyung left on Jimin still leave a dull ache in Jimin's heart and Jimin wasn't going to let those old wounds affect him anymore.

"Goodbye Taehyung." Is Jimin's final word, his closure to that era of his life.

Taehyung is speechless as he watches Jimin walk away to join Jungkook and Dawon in the elevator.

A small smile appears on Jimin's lips as he watches the elevator doors close.

Leaving Taehyung in the past, and going along with Jungkook for a new future together with Hoseok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 40.6K 132
[ College au, enemies to lovers] Will he fight with his demons for her? Started : 15/4/2019 Ended : 20/4/2020 NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED. Cover by - m...
13.7K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
1.9M 82.5K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...