The Dark Prince of The Owl Ho...

Af Arthenaxking

The story begins with a boy who's the son of eda the owl lady the most powerful witch of the boiling isles an... Mere

The lying witch and the evil warden
Witches before wizards
My life as a teenage abomination
The intruder
Covention
Orion's side story: Dungeon Raiding
Hoody's moving hustle
Amity side story: The New Student
Lost in a language
Once upon a bodyswap
Something ventured, Someone framed
Luz side story: The quest for forgiveness.
Sense and Insensitivity
Orion's first seduction spell (Lemon)
Adventures in the elements
The first day at hexside
The adventure of egg-sitting
The dark coven class
The crystal eye dungeon
The boiling isles grand prix race
Rumble in undertown
Into the sacred garden of the isle
A Blight Princess in Distress
A really small problem
The perfect picnic date
A bet it's a bet
Understanding willow
A great day for baseball!
Girls sleepover and Guys night
Vacation day at Lagoona Island
Enchanting grom fright
The Night of Lust (Lemon Chapter)
Wing it like witches
The Owl Mage in paris (Miraculous Ladybug Crossover)
The owl mage in paris (Part 2)
The owl mage of Paris (part 3)
The owl mage of Paris (final act)
skara's sweet 15 birthday
Bring your kid to work day
Eda's side story: How The Owl meet The Bat
Agony of the witch
Young blood, Old souls
THE BIG CHANGE
Season 2 Trailer
Owl pellets #1
Separate Tides
Escaping expulsion
Motherly punishment (lemon chapter)
The Owl Mage meets The Butterfly Princess
Party with Pony
Star Comes to School
Echoes of the Past
Mewberty (Lemon Chapter)
The Blood Moon Ball
Royal pain
Saint Olga's school for wayward princesses
The forger of the dimensional scissors (Lemon Chapter )
The One and Only
The one and only part 2
The one and only part 3
Mewnipendance Day
Dip in the hot spring
Storm The Castle
Keeping Up A-Fear-ances
Through the Looking Glass Ruins
Hunting Palismen
Star's New Wand
Starstruck
Goblin Dogs
Memories of an old friend
Star Sleepover party (18+ Lemon)
A Birthday to Remember
Eda's Requiem
The Owl Mage vs The Golden Guard
The Spider Society

Escape of the palisman

1K 30 10
Af Arthenaxking

Days has past since gus's scheme involving sneaking in luz and orion which ended in disaster. The douche bag he was trying to beat, found out their secrets, and so the human girl was brought to detention while the the all seeing eyes of the gods child himself had an all out brawl with the school guards. So after a bit of chaos here and there, one thing leads after another. Such as eda enrolled both her son and student into hexside. The only downside about it was orion wanting to go, but the only reason he's going, is because luz would be there with him. Shortly after the whole fiasco, gus rapidly apologized not just lying to luz but orion especially. But it didn't stop the owl lady's son form a punishing him, he wanted to do something 'special' but after listening to luz telling him to ease up on gus, so orion gave in and found a different way of punishing him. He made gus watch the fly, making the young mage terrified by top quality horror was more than enough enjoyment to orion. At first he were gonna picked out killer clowns from outer space but luz suggested next time.

At bonesborro public slayground eda orion and luz were sitting at a bench as they watch king. What if he gets hurt? What if the kids are mean to him? My parental instincts are freaking out man! "Luz calm down it's way to early for those to kick in now" hey! *Luz puts her finger at the tip of your nose* it's never too late to develop parental instincts! Luz said the boy's right luz, plus he's fine look at him eda said as they watch king trying to climb up the slide "it does look like he's having fun, aw I wonder what cute little game he's playing? "Probably something to satisfy his ego" orion suggested as he use your all seeing eye power to see through the eyes of everyone's daily life. Stand back cretins *king shout out continued to climb up the slide with the kids watching him, after a few more effort he made it up to the top and cried out for victory* Yes! Yes! This is a throne worthy of a tyrant now bow to me you snotty underlings! Bow! Kind said demanding the two kids look at each other "okay" they did the opposite and did a few silly antics  "yes... Appease your master" This isn't for standing it's for sliding you try the little boy said with a booger snot hanging out of his nose as he pushes king down the slide tumbling then he runs over to the trio.

EEEEDAAAA! That monster took my throne! "You mean that baby" no the usurper I want you to go over and blow him up kaboom! "Kaboom!" the kid mimicked what king said "yeah I'm not using owlbert to blow up a five year old" eda said as she twisted her palisman making the little owl hoot awake. He's got better things to do, like this... *She scratch the little owl's side making him warble showing he was enjoying it greatly*" aw, what a sweetie. How did you get him? Luz asked "get?" Eda repeated what she heard "I made owlbert from the branch of an ancient palistrom wood" palistrom wood? Was that? "It's a type of a specific trees that grow around the boiling isles when. Traditionally, witches and mage in their teens like you and me, can carve their own palisman from palistrom wood, at school or with parental supervision" orion explained to luz "yup the little guy and I, we're bonded for life. And I annihilate anyone who's hurt him" orion sighed sadly for some reason confusing luz for a second, as he did owlbert went over to him to cheer gim up which was something he appreciated "orion you'll help me right?" King asked pleading him for help. Mmm, nope he said fine! Don't help. Revenge will taste all the sweeter if they fall by my hand alone! King laughed evilly unaware that the same little boy from earlier snuck up behind him "tag, your it!"  The kid pushed king into the ground laughing again and run away.

Oooh! Oooh! Mom! It's coming! It's coming! Orion said excitedly tapping his mother's shoulder "oh man. Here we go king's squeak of rage eda said. They watch as the little canine grunted standing up straight before throwing a tantrum while making an extremely high pitched squeal that easily makes anyone laugh at it. He then ran off continuing to squeal making both the owl lady and the owl boy laugh. He's like a little teakettle eda said wiping away a tear "are you kidding? He sounds like a little angry gnome that sucked on helium balloon, so just imagine how it's sound afterwards (laughing)" both mother and son continue to laughing some more, luz notice something at the bottom of owlbert's right foot. Hey what's that? Luz asked that's his interlock. So he only fits under my staff. Every palisman has one eda explained but suddenly everything became dark and grey much like in her dream. She could only gasp in surprised as she stood up from the bench and her staff faded out.

Luz? Orion? She tried to called out to them, her voice echoed and full panic "hello?"

Eda! Luz's voice echoed

Luz?

Mom!

Orion?

MOM! Orion's voice echoed again and of all a sudden something came behind her, knocking the owl lady down it was the same monster eda in her dream, the very same creature she had when she revealed her curse. It had her trapped in it's grasp ready to finish her off while the owl lady could do was snap her eyes shut.

At the same time orion slightly tapped his mom's face, it all happens so fast. One minute she was explaining about her palisman and then blam she just fainted. Has she ever done this before? Luz questioned in concern "no, I never seen her to this" he answered as he continue trying to wake her up. Mom...Mom...C'mon mom snap out of-- WHOA! *Without warning  much time to react, eda lunged at her own son off the bench knocking orion to the ground and much to their shock, she had already made a knife made out of ice. the way she acted was almost as if she was being attacked and was fighting for her life. Slowly things started to die down as she was catching her breath and even despite orion's position he put a hand on the same hand where she was holding the knife.*

Mom...It's alright...It's me... *He spoke in a very calm and reassuring tone despite completely still in shock for what his mother had done while lowering down her weapon* there, that's it... "Wha...? *She had now come back to her senses and gasped in shocked getting off her son* orion... I-I... *As she tried apologize she grunted shivering a bit and je already put it together.*" The curse is acting up again isn't it? *He didn't need to answer that but instead he helped her up* "we need to get home. Now!" Eda said as she bent down to grab her staff "king we have to go!" Luz called out as they made their way out. The little canine was in some sort of little showdown with the little kid "five more minutes, please!" King called out "now king!" Orion firmly yelled  back much to king's dismay "aw, man *he points to the kid* this isn't over!" Okay, let's play again real soon the kid said as he walked towards the canine holding out his arms and hugged him "No, no. Keep those sticky hands away! Oh, no! He's touching me! (Screaming)."

After arriving home the first thing eda did was toss her staff forward yawning as she faceplanted into the couch. Just hang tight mom I'll go grab your elixir orion said but eda wave him off "son don't worry about it I'll get myself in a bit" do you need us to stay home and take care of you (gasp in excitement) I could fit king in a little doctor's outfit "wah?" King heard what she said "no one want to see that" I do luz said when orion heard her say doctor's outfit, he began to imagine luz in a cute nurse's dress but quickly shakes it off "okay moving onward. Mom I'll go grab it, now" starchild relax. Look, I know how to take care of myself. I've had this curse long before you were born "so how'd you get it?" Luz questioned as eda grunted putting her face into the couch muffling an answer "I don't know" eda said you don't know? "How could you not know mom!? This is serious!" Look, somebody gave it to me. I don't know who and I don't care because I'm fine, all right? She said as she stood up and raised an eyebrow "Anyway, don't you have plans with Tweedledum and Twerpledee?" Well, Willow, Gus, Dalin, Orion and I are going to the Grudgby game between hexside and glandus high "since when are you into sports?" Eda asked and luz got up into her face "since I found a little something called "Hexside Pride." (grunts) To think that Glandus, whoever they are, would dare face us. But if you need me to stay..." Gross. Sympathy. Go! Go have fun at sport eda commanded pointing to the door "Hooray! Hooray for sport!" Luz cheered, orion you coming?! "No thanks! I'm just gonna stay here and look after my mom!" orion replied okay that sounds fair! *as she got near the door she stopped kneeling down to king who was drawing plansto face off against the little kid* Hugs and kisses, King *kisses his skull* Mwah! (Sing-song) Don't spend all night plotting revenge~! "That drooly‐faced heathen will know my wrath" king replied back as orion came into the living room bringing in on of the the elixirs to eda "aren't you going with her?" She asked nah. Sports isn't my kind of thing. Drink *giving her the elixir as she began to do so* "oh come on orion, just go at least you can do is making sure that she doesn't get into trouble" (groaning in annoyance) fiiine!... Cape! Orion said as you went out the door as the magic cape clanked onto him as he fly towards hexside.

Once orion arrived at hexside he hears the sounds of drums being played. Ugh can't believe I have go to this crappy school *while passing by the school bus more like a six legged dragon that looks like a boat tried to take a bite of him* don't you even thing about it! He said to the dragon with a stink eyes "geez for once can everything around here that doesn't try to eat you... (Sigh) right, now where is that happy energetic human girl? *Sounds of cheering* oh there she is he said starting to walk over to them "happy game day fellow, um... Are we hexidians? hexies? (gasp) hexoleos!?" Actually, most people call us, Winners willow said oh and who might that be? orion question as he came up to them much to luz's surprise plus he greeted his cousin dalin who was with them "oh cool! Now the whole gang is here! Luz said happily putting her arms around his shoulder "orion did you change your mind?" Yes and no, the only reason I came here cause I have to keep you out of trouble orion reply as he gently remove luz's arm "man your gonna love this! Grudgby games are the best. The players go through these action-packed trials and the audience gets to wave flags. Look. I practice *He pulls out two flags, turns in a circle as he waves them and hums*" *looks down at her hoodie* is it weird that I'm not wearing anything hexside? "Um, It's weirder that your wearing glandus colors willow said as luz looks at the banner picture of players facing each other then a giant student walked by press his finger down on luz's head "get ready to be creamed. Glandus nerd. The giant boy said hey I'm a hexside nerd! Gotta change out of this shirt where can I get a hexside one? Luz ask I know, there's a lost and found box in the cafeteria gus answered ah the lost and found where mouthguards go to retire "and many other shameful stuff (chuckle) *suddenly luz tugged orion's arm* wh-wh-wait what are you doing?" oh I just figured that we both get our hexside on c'mon luz said pulling him into the school "okay fine but just to be clear I'm only going cause I want to see what inside that box" *cuts to the hallway* hey orion what's the matter? Why aren't you getting pumped up for this? "Luz it's just one sport and to be honest I just don't find grudgby that exciting. Plus if I wanted some actions I rather find myself at a dodge ball court" you know orion this could be actually be fun maybe you just needed to give it a chance luz said hmph we'll see *Cut to the lost and found, a giant chest. Luz opens it and pulls out a hat.* Yes!

Cut to the front doors of Hexside, which Luz exits in full Hexside apparel waving pom-poms and wearing a hexisde cap. Gooo Hexside! *Does a split which upon doing so made a sickening cracking bone popping sounds can be heard making orion cringe* "luz a-are you okay?" orion ask as he slowly help her up allowing the pain to slowly subside "y-y-yeah... But now I know not to ever do that again...Ever... Wait where'd everybody go? (Dragon bus roar)" *The two looked up and saw the dragon bus is flying away with the giant boy from earlier was holding onto the banner as he screamed* HEXSIDE RULEEEEEES...!

Oh, No! Come back!... "Yeah I don't think there coming back" orion said not feeling the vibe but surprisingly they see willow gus and dalin were still there with them. Why didn't you go with them? Luz said we weren't going to leave you" I was" (Gus!) *Willow elbowed Gus* "can't we walk to glandus" we'll never make it in time glandus is like *rolls his flags and points with them* all the way in the middle of the island "tsk typical glandus" how can they be typical if you never been there before? Orion questioned and my dads are working otherwise I'd see if they could give us a ride on their staff willow said well you guys, we don't actually to go to the game, we could always just improvise you suggest but luz quickly spoke up "actually hold that thought, I can get us a staff" she said as she slowly turns her head over to orion and so did willow gus and dalin. What?

*Moments later

No orion said that one two letter word for who knows how many times he said on his way back to the owl house shown that he has lost count "orion please!" The trio said all at the same time. Orion turned to the trio leaning in a very close narrowing his eyes while they lean back "for the last time, read my lips! N-O *created a barb spell circle increasing voice by 300%* NOOOOO! *The loudness of his voice scared the nearby birds around him and the trio including dalin who have to cover their ears of how loud his voice became* "ah! Seriously warn me next time your gonna do that!" Dalin said as all of them continue walking "c'mon it'll just be this one time!" Luz, owlbert isn't a taxi. He's another one of my mom's 'precious's' right next to me orion said he's right though, palisman are not tools for your gain there living being like us and there are a part of your life dalin said okay, okay understandable luz said and gained another idea "okay how about this? If you do us this little favor we'll owe you big in return" Hmm... *Hummed in interest crossing arms going into thoughts* alright but it's not just one, but all three of you "absolutely/well, I guess it'd only fair if we did willow said agreed while gus was nervous "just no more horror movies." Alright deal, but you will be the one asking my mom for permission to use him, not me orion said deal! Luz replied as she ran inside the owl house to go find eda leaving him with willow gus and dalin.

Soo... Orion, are you excited to attending at hexside? Willow questioned trying to start up a conversation with him "(sigh) honestly willow, not really" ah c'mon it ain't that bad of a place once you get used to it. All newcomers are like that... Well all except luz since she wanted to go there gus said joining in "and that's the reason why I'm even going, if it weren't for her then I'm out" orion said in a matter a fact tone "but, we'll still be there..." Willow said hoping that fact would put him at ease "willow, I just don't see it really happening" orion said hearing this made willow and gus exchanged a look of concern "but you know edric and emira are attending there right?" Dalin asked yeah... What about them? "Well I'm just saying that while I was studying I overheard some student saying that emira was talking about a certain boy wearing a kimono saying how cool he was" r-really?... Emira was talking about me... At school? "Yes, and if I'm not mistaken I say emira started to growing liking to you" dalin said with a smirk "hmm... (Sigh) alright fine I guess it won't be so boring with those two around" orion said which made willow and gus smile again thanks to dalin.

Inside the house before luz enters the house. Eda! Great news. I thought of the perfect way to get revenge on that usurper. *Holds out a piece of paper reading "FIRE?"* Now, don't be put off by the complicated premise. I'll break it down for you in small pieces. Huh? *Eda, almost completely in her Owl Beast form, is sitting in her nest. She growls and advances on King* *screams, falls down* Owl Beast! (Screams) Stay back! *Stops and backs up* Did you just listen to me? *Stands up* Uh, come here. Sit. *Takes step forward, snorts* Oh, this is an interesting development. *Warbles* Eda's only partially transformed which means she's totally suggestible. (chuckles) Yes. Yes! I think this will do nicely. Forget fire. I've got a greater force to unleash. You! You're going to help me regain my throne. I mean, if that's okay with you. Right? "(growl)" I'll take that weird grumble as a yes. I'm just gonna grab a little bottle of elixir in case you go rogue on me. *He grabs a full bottle of elixir and a messenger bag. Several empty bottles fall out of the bag as he drags it* Now, to destiny's battlefield: the playground!

(Off screen): King are you home? Luz questioned hoping anyone's home which made king remove the messenger bag and whispered to breast eda before exiting out of the room "(sit, stay!)" Is eda up? "*Closes doors* Who? Oh. (Chuckles) That Eda. No, no. She is out like a light." (growls) "(chuckles) Oh, man. Can she snore." Oh, no. I wanted to ask if I could borrow her staff but I know she needs her rest luz said *grabs Eda's staff and gives it to Luz* Oh, I'm sure it's fine. It's fine. Just take it "I can't. Not without Eda's permission" (beast eda scream) Well, there's your permission. Off you go. "I really owe Gus and Willow one. And it's just for the afternoon. I'm sure Eda wouldn't mind" Not our generous, kindhearted Eda...Big heart on her. *They stare at each other for a second* "*starts to leave* I'll be back soon" close call "*stops leaving* What?" Nothing... "Oh, okay. *Leaves for real*" (whispered) Close call. *Opens the doors* And now revenge. Right, Owl Eda? *Beast eda didn't didn't respond as she munches on a chair* (chuckles) I'm feeling confident about this plan king said.

Cut to the front of the Owl House as Luz opens the doorTo Glandus High *She gestures with the staff, hitting Owlbert against the house as he hoot* Oh! Sorry, Owlbert. It's okay. We're just on our way to help some friends luz said as both witch and mage gazed at owlbert in awe "who's ready to board air luz" whoa whoa whoa, time out. *Orion takes the staff from her* Luz I think it's best that I took the wheel on owlbert and you can use the magic cape orion said as the cape detached from him and latch onto luz's back "aw come on orion, I handle owlbert pretty well easily when we were at the conformitorium "yes but you haven't used him since then (owlbert hooting) wh-really? You want her to fly you? *Owlbert nodded back in response* ...Well alright, if that's what you want" orion said as he give the staff back to luz and the cape reattached back to him while luz gets on with willow and gus were behind her "wait what about me and dalin we can't fit in the staff now" gus said oh don't worry he'll be fine with his pillow orion said.

Okay then let's do this! Luz said as they began to float up into the air "Feel that power‐to‐weight radiating." Next stop glandus high, Lets go. Step on it owlbert. "No luz don't do---" orion didn't the chance to finish cause luz slaps the staff. Owlbert squawks, rushes forward. The staff does a loop-de-loop, then runs into several trees. The trio grunts and screams. They hit a tree head on. Willow and Gus fall directly into a bush. Luz gets caught on a branch, then falls out of her Hexside sweater. She grunts. Owlbert falls directly on top of his head. He looks at his now cracked head and hoots. Soon orion and dalin arrive at the crash site "is everyone okay?" Orion asked as he comes to luz's side while dalin helps gus and willow to stand up "ugh I think so" luz said oh good, where's owlbert?... Owlbert? Orion calls out to him. But when he found him, he lets out a gasp of shock as he saw the crack on owlberts's head "oh no, owlbert..." Just as orion was about to walk over. Owlbert hoots, twists himself off the staff, then flies off "Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no! Owlbert, come back!" OWLBERT! Luz and orion cried out to him but could only watch as he flew up into the tree line. And in this point Orion was very much not happy of this situation as he clench tightly on the staff shaking in anger. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! He yelled at the stop of his lungs angrily as he began chase while the others followed him. The chase went on for what almost seems like forever as they seen owlbert flew into a cave like forest and come into a halt "Man, humans can run. Must be their dorsal fins" gus said catching his breath "He went through those trees. Come on *before she could go willow stops her*" We have to be careful. It's really easy to get lost in this part of the forest "This is Eda's palisman, Willow." And a member of my family orion said as he pushed past them walking forward "if we don't get him I will never talk the three of you ever again!

Oiron we didn't mean to-- "shut it, I'm done talking *he didn't let willow finish what she was trying to say much to their shock as they follow him inside.* As they entered there was a large amount of crunching noises being heard "Wow. I keep stepping on a lot of crunchy twigs" those are bone willow luz said not if I never look down *after saying it something flew right by them, they didn't see what it was but whatever it made them huddle up* this isn't any kind of forest I'm used to luz said poking a large amount of web "That's because this isn't a forest *the group looked down to see three humanoid like children walking towards them* it's a nest.

Wait, luz don't these three look familiar? Orion asked getting a nod from her "oh yeah these are bat queen's babies!" Luz said as the bat babies screeched upon hearing that name as willow and gus grew into fear "Wait. The Bat Queen?" Gus questioned as they backed up into a large web behind them "I think I rather take my chances with eda" the hell you are! We started this mess together and we're seeing it through!" *Luz kneels down holding out the staff* hey little fellas, listen were looking for a little and--- oh there he is *upon being spotted the little owl whimpered in fear backing away a bit* "oh no.... Owlbert I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let them use you like that. *Orion get down on one knee and looked at the palisman in the eyes* I meant it from the bottom of my heart, So please, come back home with us he said in honesty until something big has landed in front of them making the ground shake, he got back on his feet locking eyes on not other than, the bat queen herself.

The larger bat hisses upon seeing luz "hello, small human *looked over to orion* and you as well child of eda" I-I-it-it's the... "Bat queen. I know" luz said finishing willow's sentence "we kinda babysat her kids once. Don't worry I got this. Hiya, BQ. My, your hair looking greasy today. And your kids... (Chuckle) they're hideous as ever" you know, that could've gone worst gus said but hearing this made the bat queen growl as orion sigh and stepped forward.

Bat queen, the whole reason this happened was because my friends wanted to ride my mother's staff. Which is something I deeply regret now letting them do... *Glancing a quick glare at them* but, understand, they never intended to hurt him, nor did I desire for him to be hurt at all "I am aware he told me all" bat queen started speaking "to be careless with a staff is very seriou. Your mother was careless and so were you. however, he forgives you but not the human girl *suddenly the bat queen's eyes glowed yellow and so did owlbert's*" owlbert I never meant to hurt you *gets on her knee* please trust me "*the little owl hooted and flies on top of bat queen's head. For a brief moment there eyes glowed yellow again* trust must be earned... *bad queen flies up with her baby following her landed on a rock with a large amount of treasure behind her* through...trials! She said as fire sprouted out from three rocks on the ground lighting up the nest giving it some light.

Trails? Gus said growing excited and slowly started to wave his flags "luz the bat queen is well known for her impossible trials. I've never heard of anyone winning against her" but I have to get owlbert back *she turned around to face her and glanced over to orion who had his arms crossed waiting for her answer* I accept your challenge. "And we'll be right there with you" willow said with gus backing her up "let the flags raise you up!" He saids but out of nowhere the two were ensnare by webs while orion sat down crossing his legs and dalin floats to the ground with the now full body pillow expansion "we won't interfere with luz's trials" orion said in a blunt tone "good, no helpsies for her" bat queen said raising up her wings making the flames go higher "now, let the trails begin! *She gave luz a bucket for her first trail* milk the spider demon!" Bat queen said as literally a spider cow with an udders approaches luz, holding the bucket and all making luz shutter a bit and glances over at owlbert who tilted his head and luz grew more determined to finish the trail. All right. Come here, pal. Let's do this. *As she tried to reach for the udder the spider jumped over her and started running away* If you run, you'll just make this harder for yourself.

The first flame was extinguished and bat queen gave luz the second trail "remove bee nest!" She points to a large tree Luz climbs a tree, empty staff in hand. A giant buzzing bees nest is sitting in one of the branches. She raises the staff to smack the nest, but it turns into the head of a giant bee that screeches at her. Luz yelp and She falls out of the tree. Cut to her running past Willow and Gus, screaming, the bee screeching after her. As this was happening gus was using his flags to try and free himself "Come on. Almost got it. *Frees himself from the webs* I am free! Bat Queen, you will rue the day you tried to trap‐‐ ah! *Bat queen trapped him again hoisting him making all of his efforts wasted as the second flame goes out and finally the bat queen gave luz her last trail.*

Give babies a bath! *Orion dalin and willow watch as luz struggled to clean the three bats who were and struggling a bit "go luz!" Willow cheered for her friend on while gus looked over to you and dalin "orion, dalin! Why aren't you helping?" Yeah, if you cut us free. We can get eda-- "No, not gonna happen. Luz has to do this on her own" what!?/what?! "No guys he's right!" Luz said as she straiten  to wash the babies "I was selfish and I hurt owlbirt. I need to do this alone so he knows i care about him! *Dumps barrel of water over the baby bats. Soon they turns around to show their hair neat and faces shiny* aw see that wasn't so bad right? Luz said to the babies only for them to shake their heads return to normal and screech scaring her.

Afterwards the third flame was put out and gus manage to break free from his restraints "Yes, I am free again. I-- *Webs encase him yet again. AS he screams, muffled, and waves his legs.*" Okay, Bat Queen. That's the last one. I've done all your chores. And I've proved my dedication to Owlbert. *Walks up to the palisman* I'm so sorry for the pain I caused you, Owlbert. I promise to be more careful. Will you come back home? *Owlbert nods and hoots. He flies off of Bat Queen's perch to the ground. Bat Queen raises her claw, and webs encase Owlbert* "No! More trails. Last trial. You must face... ME! *A large flame erupted behind bat queen much to luz's surprise*" WHAT?! *She didn't got time to react as bat queen roared flying over to at luz only to be stopped by magical barrier.* This wasn't part of the agreement bat queen! Orion said getting on his feet "luz did all your trials fair and square! Let owlbert go!" You will never get him back! The bat demon roared as she broke through the barrier flying over towards him which he rolled to evade.

Luz, get us out. We can help! Willow called out and quickly luz rushed over to them and set her and gus free "look out!" Right behind them the bat babies were all snaring and flying towards them "I'll hold'em off with my flags." Gus cried out and drew their attention and started flapping around him and willow "no! That was a bad plan!"

Back with orion, he made a magic circle shooting a large fire bolt that was easily knocked back by bat queen and started to go after luz who went through some trees to make a run for it with orion, running as fast as he can to catch up to them. I won't let you impression owlbert! Luz cried out as she was using the staff to try and swat her away, and didn't pay attention to her  footing causing her to trip getting caught in some vines. Bat queen roared as she flew down and all luz could do was hold up the staff to keep bat queen at bay off of her, She didn't stay there for very long cause orion came running up using his magic to make a large light shield that he used to charge and bash the bat off of luz making her crash into a nearby tree. Bat queen that's enough! I don't want to hurt you! Orion shouted as he prepare another spell "no...I won't yield..." The bat queen grunted as she tries to get herself back up and while that happened luz gasp upon noticing something on the right talon.

Is that an interlock? *Hearing this made orion stop and spotted the symbol* bat queen you used to be on a staff, didn't you? You were a palisman *bat queen gasped as she got back on her feet, her eyes widen in shock* you were once a palisman, weren't you? Luz asked Bat Queen looks at her claw with the interlock on it. Before closing her eyes looking away knowing her secret was exposed, a secret she had kept for a long time "Yes, I was once part of a grand staff. A staff made for a giant. But I was broken, discarded "so that's why you're so protective of owlbert" luz said now gaining a better understanding as bat queen turns around "I proctect... All!" Her eyes glow again. Behind her, dozens of other eyes begin glowing much to make orion and luz gasp in awe, the eyes all belonged to palisman. There were so many of them, each one were all different animals and creatures, not just birds there were also snakes, insects, frogs and even a four faced monkey each one of them has scars or broken parts of their bodies.

I made home in forest. I'm here to take the lost. The forgotten "bat queen, we understand now but owlbert isn't forgotten and he'll never will be. I've known him since I was a baby , he had those that love and care about him very much "...He will not be going back with you" bat queen said turning around and started walking away "That's not your decision to make!" Luz spoken up "Yeah! *He finally backed her up* she earned his trust back and you can't force him to stay! He's coming back home with us!

I won't let him! She replied back and was about to attack with orion drawing a magic circle. But before anything could happen owlbert landed in front of the duo spreading out his wings hooting away as his eyes glowed yellow appearing to communicate with "You...You care for them. *There eyes stopped glowing and owlbert nodded and hooted turning around and walk over to luz who kneeled down holding out her hands so she could let the owl to be lifted. Bat queen watches as owlbert rubbing his head against luz's cheek while orion gently pet him with two fingers fingers while smiling.* Very well bat queen said admitting her defeat "go, and take your friends *bat queen motioned just as dalin willow and gus who came running towards them. For some unknown reason dalin and willow were holding onto one of the babies while the third one was latch onto gus on his head with his teeth. But with a whistle the triplet bats flew back to their mother*" I don't think I'll ever be clean again gus said as he started to clean himself while owlbert flew to pick up eda's staff giving it to luz "bat queen, do you know what happened to your owner?" Luz asked It has been thousands of years. I've forgotten "well...If you ever want to search for the truth, I'll help you. "And so will I" you added making bat queen smile "thank you, and Goodbye for now" bat queen said as she flapped herself up into the air with her babies onto her hair and soon she flew off disappearing into the leaves of the trees they live in. I can't believe you took on the bat queen! Willow said excitedly and hugged luz "and were not dead!" Gus happily added. Thank you for helping me get owlbert back. I'm sorry we missed the game "Are you kidding? That was better than any grudgby match. There were action‐packed trials. I got to do my flag wave, and I'm slightly traumatized. Hooray!" Gus said luz chuckle at what he said and looked over to owlbert who was perched on her shoulder "lets get this little guy home" she said happily.

With the whole mess out of the way the duo arrive back to the owl house. Before arriving luz apologized to orion, then dropping off willow and gus and making their way back home. On the couch, luz was peeling a bandage gazing at owlburt "And now you're a part of the boo‐boo buddy club" luz said as she place the band-aid directly on the crack on owlbert's head. The little hooted, mostly likely as a way of saying 'thank you'.

Owlbert? *Luz grew fearful upon hearing the familiar voice and turned around to see eda had just entered with king behind her* why are you off the staff? Eda questioned as owlbert hooted and flew over to her shoulder and warbled "luz took you to get ice cream? Aw... That's a horrible lie *glancing over to her student who gulped nervously at the scolding she was going to get* Well, lucky for you both I don't care right now. I'm going to take a nap eda said walking off "I'll, uh, be at the playground" king said walking away leaving luz by herself before owlbert came flying back to her shoulder "we'll keep this to ourselves, shall we?" *The palisman warbles in response nodding his head. Just then orion existed out of the kitchen going to the stair well.*

So Orion, what a crazy day we have huh? Luz asked trying to lives things up but he just ignored her and went up the stairs, luz sighed knowing exactly what is happening and rushed up the stairs to catch up to him. Orion? *Kept walking and still ignoring her* Orion? Orion wait! *She finally stopped him by grabbing his wrist making him turn around revealing he's not in a very good mood* orion, come on just talk to me "luz, please leave me alone I need to focus on something" look orion if this is still about owlbert getting hurt I'm sorry okay I really meant it, but everything's okay now. We got him back, he's fine, were fine, everything is fine... "No, it's not *shook his head* I already forgive you for what happened..... *There was a moment of silence before continuing* Luz, I have been supporting of you since the day you arrive and I always had your back. I went on a fake quest with you, despite it turning out to be a trap because you lacked confidence. I snuck into a school where you were almost dissected. You took my mom elixir away ignoring even after what I just said. You convince me to hold a moon light conjuring that nearly cost my home and almost got me captured. And to top it all off I was stupid enough to actually let you convince me to let you use owlbert just so you could impress willow and gus where we nearly lost him."

Orion... I'm sorry, but what's the big deal? it always work out in the end "that may be but your still missing the point" how am I missing the point? Luz said in confused tone. Because of your planning! Orion snapped at her much to the human girl shock since he'd never done that before "luz your not taking thing seriously at all!" Whaaat? I so do take things seriously "hardly half of the time" he said. Luz the isles is nothing like your world or your fantasy at all. And already there's been plenty of times where you nearly got yourself hurt or even killed. How do you think I'd feel knowing if something bad were happened to you, Huh?" Orion I'm not trying to make you worry on purpose, I swear! "Oh yeah?" I do "when was the last time you did something stupid and not thinking ahead?" Orion asked crossing his arms "when was the last time you ever considered what if things didn't go as planned and the possible end result that could very well possibly effect those that care about you? You name me one time and I'll take it all back.

For a moment luz was about to answer but stopped. He was actually right there's not a single one she could remember as she lowering her head down in shame. Uh-huh, didn't think so. Orion said before walking into his room closing the door behind him leaving luz with a lot to think about what he just said.

Later at midnight, everyone in the owl house were a sleep, in orion's room he was peacefully sleeping in his bed but something was wrong. Very wrong, his body began tossing and turning as he began sweating like crazy.

*Inside your dream*

Now we see orion walking through a pitch black forest which gives him the creepy feeling and there was hardly any light for to see where he was going until suddenly he bump into something hard as he looked and saw what it is. It was a very large mirror with two tree holding it in place, it was fogged up. With every little hesitation he drag his right hand cleaning the mirror. After wiping it, he saw something in the corner of his eye of the mirror, he saw someone standing behind him. As he quickly look back and saw there was nobody there.

But when he turns back to the mirror and what he saw made his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach in fear. What he saw was an owl beast but not just any owl beast, this beast was him unlike his mother's owl beast form yours resembles of a horned owl, it has a really pitch black feathers that is too hard to see at night it's has four sets of crimson red eyes so red that it was burning through his soul. This beast was much larger than eda's owl beast and the bat queen's or any other beasts on the boiling isles.

Orion slowly backed away from the mirror and pray it doesn't notice him but it all went down hill when he steps on a broken branch making a snapping noise then his owl beast let out a ungodly roar as it burst through the mirror and coming towards him.

He started running through the forest not knowing where he's are going, looking back he saw the beast was still chasing after him then, orion saw a couple of trees in his path and running through them hopping it would slow the beast down but he was wrong the beast swatted the trees with it's razor sharp owl like claws breaking through them with ease. Soon Orion made out of the forest and into an open field "what do I do? Where do I go!? He questioning himself looking around until he spotted a door of light at the end of field as he makes a break for the door. Looking back orion didn't see his beast chasing after him thinking that it gave up until he hear something flapping looking back forward something was swopping down towards orion as he dive down as the beast misses . To think it couldn't get much worse his beast was flying through the air "oh come on it can fly!?" He exclaimed as keeping going for the door then the beast swoop down again and had it talons out to grab him, orion was almost at the door and the beast was right behind him as he reach his hand out just inches away from the door until everything went white.

*Back to reality*

Orion woke up letting out a scream and fell out of the bed looking around and seeing that he escaped from his owl beast as the sound of rushing footsteps can be heard outside the room and the door swung open revealing eda. Orion what's wrong are you okay?! Eda said in worried tone "ah...Yeah I-I had a bad dream that's all" oh, (phew) for a second I thought you were in trouble "nah it's all good I'm good now" Orion said (yawn) good, now go to sleep. Mama need her beauty sleep eda said heading back to her room and closing the door. Orion on the other hand made one last check up before hitting the hay, he went into his bathroom looking at the mirror. examining his eyes seeing if there nothing wrong with them, then he open his mouth to see anything changes but nothing so he's still good. Feeling tired he finally headed to his bed and went to sleep, just as orion was in a deep sleep, in the city of bones bonesborough everyone was asleep but something was happening.

All the lights began to snuff out and every shadows from the people began to move on their own as they began to sing this eerie lullaby. The shadows began to leave their host's body and headed into the forest to the owl house, they slip into orion's room through the window as they all gather in the darkest corner of the room and merging out of the darkness was the same owl beast that orion was running away from in his dream manifested itself into the real world making a quiet stomping noise as it crawls towards him, staring at him in his sleep then it turned it head towards the screen staring at the readers with it's glowing crimson eyes and slowly forming a scariest smile showing it's razor sharp teethes before the scene fades into darkness leaving only the glowing eyes for a second before disappearing into the darkness as well.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

190K 5.4K 40
It's been 3 years since Luz went to the Boiling Isles. She got trapped in the human realm after the doorway back to the Boiling Isles was no where to...
31.6K 421 9
(X-posted from AO3.) In which Luz and Amity struggle to find some much needed and wanted privacy. (I swear the story is better than the summary, but...
3.7K 213 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
161K 4.9K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...