Band One Shots

By living-dead-parker

MLM One shots between members of Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil (and maybe some other exceptions)... More

Volleyball (Kellic)
Releasing Demons (Kaime)
You're My Idiot (Kellic)
Late Night Calls (Kellic)
The Baby (Kellic)
Go to sleep (perrentes)
Hey Vic! Shrek is love, shrek is life.
The beach
You've got mail! (Perrentes)
You Lost Me
Always and Forever
I Would Suck Your Dick Even If You Were Dead
Diet Mountain Dew
What?
And Now, I'm Nothing
Thanks, Pete
Do he got da booty?!?!
Booty man
You're a flaming dick...in my asshole
I never meant to hurt you
wut??
The Bae Story
Before He Cheats
Je t'aime
You had me at balls
Mean girls
Bloodlust
Bull Rides
The Crime
Sometimes Things Just Don't Work
Little Piece of Heaven
Make You Feel My Love
Nursing (The Baby pt. 2)
Rant
Trick more like treat
Diary of a sad person
Let's try something new...
Dreams Really Do Come True
Don't stop the music
Sappy
A Kellic Quentes Christmas
Smooth Criminal
Let the girls play while the boys are away
Diamonds
You're A Toxic Drug
Stay High
I Was A Fool
Memories
Jealous much?
The Class
More for me
Nobody has to know
Snaps to internet possible boyfriends
Southern Belles and Assless Chaps
Fall Asleep and Dream
I'll follow you into the dark
Suppose (Pt. 1)
Fall For You (Pt. 2)
Love Is An Open Door
Eat you vegetables
Cheap Date
I dreamt about you last night
Mexican parties
Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day
I Fucking Hate You
High As Fรผck
Ugh, I hate you
Shut up, Kellin!
Pick You Up
Beautiful Boy
Love On Top
Babies and babies
Often
Cherry Pie
Earned It
Young and Beautiful
Gods and Monsters
Motivation
Hard Time
Star Wars
10 things i hate about you
Fuckboy
Worth it
Decisions, Decisions...
Electric Love
Jamming
Bubblegum Bitch
Sex Tape
Homewrecker
You're A Lolita
My Boyfriend is a girl
Pony
Small things
Lana Is Not Bae
Birthday Sex
Moving

My crush was in a porn?

543 13 10
By living-dead-parker

So, keep in mind, they are in like college and they are like 20

•Vic•

Ugh, why is he so damn cute? With his stupidly amazing black hair and his ugly most beautiful eyes ever. I'm not even gay! Or am I? Let's put this to the test.

I go up stairs to my bedroom and grab my laptop and some lotion for...purposes. I sit on my bed and remove my pants and began looking for some gay porn. I found a super outdated website called Homoemo. The most recent video being 2 years ago (Is homoemo still up? Idk let's pretend it is) I began scrolling through the videos of which all had stupid names like 'rock out with you cöck out.' Or 'Pop my punk'. I wanted to laugh so bad right now, honestly. I chose 'Pop my Punk' and played it. It started off with a plot kind of, it was a really cute blonde and he was sitting on his bed listening to some music.

"Hey Derek, I got a surprise for you" some guy said, his voice sounds familiar. The guy walked in screen view and I was shocked at who it was. Kellin. I paused it and had a bit of a breakdown.

Kellin? Kellin Quinn Bostwick was in a porno? What? My crush is not a virgin? He had sex and it was filmed?

I skipped over to the actual stuff and it was weird seeing Kellin so dominant and whatnot. He begins walking over to this Derek guy and straddles him, kissing him roughly. Its kind of hot honestly and  within seconds, I'm fully hard. Usually with straight porn, it takes me a while to get hard.

"C'mon baby, ride me." Kellin said. The other guy nodded and took all of his and Kellin's clothes off. They even showed his penis which was pretty big. The other guy straddled Kellin and began lowering himself onto kellin. Kellin let out a hot groan and began pumping on the guy.

++

"Oh shit, Kellin!" I moaned as I came. I calmed myself and got clothes on before heading out. I ended up at the park and sat down alone until I felt a presence. I looked up and saw Kellin.

"I know you saw the porn video. I still get told when someone watches it and who." he said calmly.

"It wasn't me, my brother took my laptop and he watched it. I walked in on him." I said.

"Mike, oh he's only gay when he's drunk. And he's pretty big too. But I bet you're bigger." Kellin said like it was just a normal thing.

"Um...what?" I asked referring to the last thing he said.

"Oh, yeah I sucked Mike off. It was great. He was the biggest and roughest one I've taken on. Too bad he only gets like that when he's drunk. Or maybe he though i was a girl, I was wearing lingerie at that Halloween part after all." he said.

"Um, that's not what I was talking about." I said.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're bigger than Mike. We should go to my place and find out." Kellin said, winking and walking away.

++

"Oh Vic! Yes! Fück me harder!" Kellin yelled as I thrust into him from underneath him. His bouncing had stopped as I held onto his hips roughly and kept thrusting.

"Vic, oh my god. You're so big and i love it. Yes, harder!" he moaned. "Cum for me babe." he said. I released inside the condom and thrust into him sloppily as I rode out my high. He got off of me but went up towards my face so he was kneeling over my face and his hard dïck was hovering above my mouth.

"My turn. Now, suck. Before i fück your mouth." he demanded. I took him into my mouth and began bobbing my head, swirling my tongue around the tip or kissing it occasionally. Eventually he moaned loudly and came in my mouth. I swallowed and brought his lips down to mine, kissing him roughly.

"I'm definitely gay." I said after we pulled away.

✖✖
What tf was this?

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
8.8K 183 7
Welcome to Cybertron high!
449 104 18
"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings." I said softly still singing the song while my eyes were stuck on him. He chuckles softly a...
48.5K 448 101
Some Drarry fanart for Pride month, and also because Drarry is one of my favorite ships Enjoy! Disclaimer: None of these art pieces belong to me.