Lovely Fellow | 18+ ✓

By TheSolSoldier_

**NOW PUBLISHED** GrumpyXSunshine "let kindness spread like a wildfire." Opal Clemens is a bubbly outgoing g... More

aesthetics
playlist
info
1. capri sun.
2. maplesgrove.
3. pure unbridled rage.
4. little blue pills.
5. the search for happiness.
6. sinking.
7. white roses.
8. kryptonite.
9. fractured heart.
10. autumn haze.
11. frosty breeze.
12. peach pit.
13. grey skies.
14. the monster inside.
15. to survive a storm.
16. sunshine delight.
17. heavy rain.
18. grunge.
19. retrograde.
20. drizzle.
21. just a wallflower.
22. where the bad things are.
23. two lost souls passing by.
24. good things fall apart.
25. take my breath away.
26. lone wolf.
27. stay.
28. darkness lurks.
29. vast like a hurricane.
30. strong like the sea, brave like the moon.
31. lifeline.
32. harrow.
33. devilry.
34. cadaver.
wheres the rest of the story?
35. woeful demise.
36. sinking ships.
37. to love recklessly.
38. to weather a storm.
39. you were a forest fire.
40. like milk and honey.
41. crossfire.
42. beautiful tragedy.
43. six feet deep.
44. like a match to a flame.
46. the girl who grew sunflowers.
47. evergreen.
48. the boy with a mended heart.
c o v e r s
being misunderstood series.

45. sweet to the soul.

2.3K 77 22
By TheSolSoldier_

K O A

Polli instantly flips the game board. "IN YOUR FACE SUCKA!" She claps her hands, doing a little victory dance.

I grin as she wiggles her whole body around like a psychopath. "I guess you were right."

"I always am." She flips her faded red hair over her shoulder.

Randy cackles as Polli continues to do her strange dance. "She always wins at that game; she'll rub it in your face for days, that's why nobody plays it with her."

Leelan blows on his coffee as he enters the room. "Well you've obviously never played against the real champ." He wiggles his eyebrows as his younger sister sticks her tongue out at him.

Randy chuckles, "I don't know man, Polli's already unbeatable."

"You tell em Randy." Polli points.

Opal wanders into the room with a sweet smile on her face. "Mom and dad said they need everybody in the barn." Everybody hops up and heads out to the barn. Opal intwines our fingers together, "Hello handsome."

"Hey beautiful."

She stands on her tiptoes, connecting her lips with mine. She squeezes my hand, leading the way. Once we arrive inside the barn everybody yells "SURPRISE!"

"Holy Fu-" I bite my tongue.

"Happy birthday Koa!" Opal giggles.

Dutch and Olive wrap their arms around me. "Happy birthday Koa! We are so grateful that your apart of the family."

Knox grabs my neck, giving me a knuckle sandwich. "Happy birthday Bub, can't believe your eighteen already. Another year older and your still a wise-ass."

"Wow, this was really unexpected. Thank you guys, you didn't have to do this."

Olive bats her hand in front of her. "Nonsense Koa, you deserve it."

Opals smile widens, "Did I actually surprise you?"

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting this."

Gripping my hand she drags me to the food table. "Look!" She points to a well decorated Angel food cake. "Dad and I made it together." She beams, proud of the work they did together.

"It looks great Opal!"

I swirl around on my heels at the poke on my shoulder. "Happy birthday Koa." Princeton smiles wide, standing the same height as me. "Here." He hands me a small box with my name written on it.

"Thanks Prince, you didn't have to get me anything."

"I didn't, but I did. And I wanted to, your my older brother."

"Whoa this is a cool knife."

He crosses his arms over his chest, "Don't go around stabbing people with it."

Chuckling lightly I punch his chest. "This is really awesome, thank you."

"I put your initials on it."

"Thanks Princeton."

He gazes over my shoulder; peering at Randy and Polli dying of laughter. "You're welcome." He pats my shoulder before heading over to the pair.

"That's a cool gift that he got you." Opal brushes her baby hairs out of her eyes.

"Yeah it is." Taking one last look at it I close it shut; placing it in my pocket.

Dutch claps his hands together, catching everyone's attention. "Who's ready for some steak?"

"I'm starving!" Marci admits. Leelan and Dutch unfold the freshly cut meat, getting everything ready.

"I'm not to late am I?" Wilson asks, fixing his hair.

I stretch a smile, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm glad they invited you."

"I wouldn't miss it." He adjusts the few boxes in his arms, leaning a little closer.

"Can I help you with those boxes?"

"Oh sure, you can grab the top two, I made those muffins you like and fruit salad."

I rip into the muffin box, stuffing my mouth. "So good."

"Eighteen. You've come along way since you first stepped into my office. Gosh I can't believe you were ten when I first met you."

"Yeah," I nod. "Just a kid. But you were a kid yourself."

"I'm very grateful that I was the counselor you came to."

F L A S H   B A C K
W I L S O N

"Alright, I'll see you when I get home babe."

Audrey chuckles on the other end. "Be quick because I miss you."

"I have one more paper then I'll be home, okay?"

"Okay. Love you!" She exclaims.

"Love you too!" Ending the call I place my cellphone back on my desk.

Loud knocking on the oak door startles me. Gripping the door knob I open the door. Knox Whiley stands tall with a sad smile and tear filled eyes. "Hi Knox, is everything okay?"

He glances down, his hands on the shoulder of a young boy. "This is Koa, he's my little brother. Is there anyway you can squeeze him in? I know it's late, I'm sorry."

I gaze at the clock on the wall as it reads nine thirty pm. "Uh.. Sure."

He bends down, gripping his younger brothers arms. "Alright Koa." He sighs. "This is Mr.Griffen, he's really nice and pretty funny. I think you'll like him a lot. I have to wait out here, okay?"

Koa covers his face, crying into his hands. "Don't leave me Knox."

"I'm sorry Bub, I can't be in there. But it'll go quick. Mr.Griffen is super duper nice. You are going to love him."

Koa grabs ahold of his brothers shirt, "NO NO NO!!" He screams.

"It won't be long. Show me those wicked muscles of yours."

He stays silent. "Come on Bub." He playfully nudges Koas' chin. "Show me how tough you are."

He dries his tears with his shirt, showing off his thin little arms. "Muscles of steel!" Knox grins, causing his brother to giggle softly. "See? Like Hulk Smash up in this joint." Koa covers his mouth, laughing into his hands. "You got this little bro. I'll be right out here. I'm not going anywhere. Okay?"

Koa nods his head, following me into my office. "Hi Koa." I lean down to his height, giving him a kind and genuine smile. "You can call me Wilson."

I stare at my barren and bland office. "Would you like to sit in the green chair?"

He nods his head, hopping into my new velvet chair that Audrey had picked. "Do you have a favorite color?"

He shrugs his shoulders, playing with his fingers. "Do you like green?"

He nods his head, keeping his eyes off of me. "Me too. Do you like dinosaurs?"

He continues to stare at his lap, nodding his head. Pushing myself out of my chair I remember I bought my nephew an early birthday present. Grabbing the box from beside my desk I lean down beside him. "Would you like to play with these?"

He looks at me, almost like his blue eyes are asking for permission. I grab scissors off my desk, cutting the box open and placing all the toys on the coffee table. "You can play with them."

Sliding off the chair he sits on the floor, playing with the toys on the coffee table. "How about chocolate muffins, do you like those too?"

Grabbing a box of newly made double chocolate muffins, I set it beside him on the table. "These are my favorite. You can eat as many as you'd like."

He licks his lips before taking a large bite out of the muffin. His eyes widen as he scarfs down the entire thing. "Pretty good, aren't they?"

He grins, "Uh-huh." He murmurs.

"Do you have a favorite drink?"

"I like cherry soda." He says quietly.

"Well guess what? I just bought some this morning. Would you like one?"

"Yes please."

Pulling a cold soda out of the mini fridge I pop it open before handing it to him. "Those are my favorite too."

"We have the same favorites."

I grin, cupping my hands together. "It seems so. You have good taste Koa."

"I know."

"Do you know why your brother brought you here?"

"Yeah." He reaches for another muffin downing his second one.

"Would you be able to talk more about it?"

He makes dinosaur noises as his dinos attack each other. "I guess."

P R E S E N T

Wilson stretches a smile, "I'm very proud of you Koa."

"Thank you. I appreciate you saying that."

"It's weird to think you won't be back in my office after next week."

I blink a couple of times before raising a brow. "Why won't I be in your office?"

"You graduate high school."

"But that doesn't mean I'll stop counseling."

He strokes his beard, hiding his enormous smile behind his hand. "Actually Koa, I don't think you need it anymore."

"Don't be stupid Wilson."

"No, really Koa. This past month I've seen the weight of the world off of you. You don't need it anymore."

I gulp the lump in my throat. He's not just saying that is he? "What-what do I do without you?"

"Instead of me being your counselor how about we try friends?"

"You've always been more than a counselor and a friend to me." He's been kinda like a dad, more of a father figure really. I wouldn't want to offend him by saying that.

"May I steal Koa away just for a second?" Opal inquires.

"Of course Opal." Wilson gestures.

She grabs my hand, taking me to a more secluded area. "I made you your gift. I wish it were more." She rubs her arm nervously, anxiously waiting for me to open it.

Just as I pop open the box I see a black bracelet with silver beads on it. "It says you are worthy in Morse Code."

I slip it onto my wrist; tightening it so it doesn't go anywhere. "I love it. Thank you." I grab the hem of her top, bringing her closer. Caressing her cheek I bring her face closer to mine, pressing my lips to hers.

As we pull away for a breath she mumbles "Wow." She hides her flushed cheeks behind the palm of her hands.

"You are so cute." I grab her hand sneaking her into their second barn that lays empty. I lock the door behind me. "I really love you Opal."

She giggles, "I love you, a whole lot Koa Whiley."

Grabbing  her wrist, I press her body against mine. The feel of her touch makes my stomach erupt. Colliding our lips she giggles as I touch her butt. Taking a step back I grip her biceps as we fall into a pile of hay.

"I got the hots for you Opal."

She bites her lip, "You sure about that?"

"So sure."

She yanks my shirt off and unclasps my belt, tossing it all aside. She unbuttons her top and wiggles out of her skirt. Her soft fingertips trail down my chest. She wraps her legs around me, sucking on my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 20 10
Ophelia never fit in with the others in her school, she was too nerdy, too weird, too fat. She didnt want to be identified with any of that anymore a...
1.7M 53.6K 61
Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a man, the complete opposite of her she imm...
492K 9.5K 51
Nathan Kingston has been forgotten by the world. A dad that fucked off when he was young and a mother gone days at a time with work he feels alone. E...
368 25 9
𝒪𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒦𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓈: Ophelia Kate Andreas is the new girl at Milton Groves High School. She looks happy. Always smiling. Sure, she ha...