Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

- |Trauma|-

2.4K 261 212
By catzumi_zero

His vitals are low!!

He's losing blood fast!

Apply more pressure to the wound!

We are losing him!

His heart rate is dropping!!

Shit!!

"Hyung...don't leave us."

One hour earlier

"Are you sure you want to go in alone? At least bring some of my guards with you." Jungkook offers, both him and Hoseok are standing out in front of the Observatory, along with a whole group of Jungkook's royal guards. 

The royal council had been informed and are their way. Even in the distance they can hear the police sirens, letting them know that they don't have much time. 

"I have to do this alone." Hoseok sighs, feeling the weight of all his troubles digging into his shoulders. "I started this mess, and now it's time that I finish it." with that said, Hoseok ventures forward into the observatory, leaving Jungkook alone out front. 

Its true, all this has started with the doctor, it's only fitting that it ends with him. But bad feeling punches Jungkook in the gut, telling him to move his ass and follow Hoseok inside. He takes a step to follow, when suddenly he hears gunshots from the beach down below.

"Sir, get down!" His royal guards act quickly in protecting him.

Jungkook gets down incase a bullet flies near them. He then looks down to the beach again and his heart nearly stops when he sees Jimin running away from two guards shooting at him.

"Everyone down to the beach!" He orders them, not giving them a moment to object ad he runs down to save Jimin.

+++

Hoseok enters the quiet space of the observatory, the echoes of his footsteps bounce off the walls as he walks down a large hallway until he stops at a large door. It was left ajar, and faintly he can feel the soft ocean breeze coming from the small opening.

"This is the end." He tells himself as he opens the door and enters a large open room with a balcony overlooking the open ocean.

Upon that balcony is Taehyung, quietly surveying the landscape.

Hoseok climbs the steps and walks to the king. He stands beside him and looks out into the open ocean.

It's quiet between them, but the tension is loud and unrelenting.

Taehyung finally breaks that silence with a sigh. "When we first met, you were so quiet and so mysterious. Always kept to yourself and did your job as Royal Doctor." He pauses, thinking back on old times. "As time went on, I got to see how cunning and smart you are, and whenever I had a problem, you were always there to help me." He pauses again, then slowly turns his body to face Hoseok.

"You put up with my horrible behavior, but you also saved me from myself and you also saved Yoongi." He returns his attention back to the scenery before them, taking a moment to inhale to soft ocean air. "Even Jimin too." He finally adds, a look of guilt hovers over his face for a moment before fading back to his stoic expression.

"You even saved my father, the man who brought you into our homes and protected you and your secret for years." Taehyung looks over to Hoseok with a sharp glare. "He respected you, loved you as if you were his son." His jaw visibly clenches.

"Yet you killed him."

Hoseok remains silent.

"I had my doubts, so I had my guards check the security system of that day. It showed a video recording of you smothering my father on his death bed." The tension eases from Taehyungs eyes. "But I'm not mad about that."

Hoseok blinks at him in confusion.

"My father was dying and you put him out of his misery. You did your job to the very end." He smiles for a sec, then it falls into a frown. "What I can't forgive is you raping my husband."

"I don't expect you to forgive me." Hoseok finally speaks, his voice coming off stained. "I didn't come here for forgiveness, I came here to tell you the truth." 

Taehyung nods. "Jimin had nothing to do with what happened between you and Yoongi."

"Nothing at all. He's innocent." Hoseok affirms.

Taehyung suddenly feels horrible. He knew something was off about Yoongi's story but Yoongi convinced him that it was Jimin behind it. "What was the real reason you raped him?"

"Because he knew I killed your father,  and he also knew I was the prince of Gwangju, so he lied to me about my district, made me..." Hoseok pauses, his face going blank for a few beats.

"Hyung?" Taehyung calls to him in worry. "Hyung, what did Yoongi do?"

Hoseok snaps his gaze upon Taehyung, the harshness of it makes the King take a step back. "He made us believe that we will never be able to return to Gwangju."

Everything about Hoseok suddenly changes. Taehyung is taken off guard by the sudden change in behavior.

"Hyung, what do you mean by us?"

"First and foremost, My name is Dr. Jung." Taehyung raises a brow in confusion. The doctor scoffs at him. "I was the one who raped your backstabbing liar of a husband." He fucking smiles as he says it.

Taehyung grimaces in disgust. "Hyung, what the fuck is your problem?"

The doctor rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue in disapproval. "Hoseok has D.I.D, its a mental condition that invokes multiple personalities." He points to himself. "I'm one of his personalities. I'm Dr. Jung, but most call me-"

"The Mad Doctor." A click of a gun grabs both their attentions.

They both look over to Yoongi pointing a gun at the doctor. Taehyung gasps in shock and begs his husband to put the gun down, but Yoongi ignores him. This was the moment He's been waiting for.

"So its true what that bitch says. You really do have multiple personalities."

The doctor growls at Yoongi, not appreciating him insulting Jimin. "Every word of it." He boldly takes a step closer to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, put the fucking gun down!" Taehyung urges his husband in panic.

"No!" Yoongi snaps, his shake with a chill of anger shuddering through his body. "I want this rapist dead."

The doctor chuckles at that. "I will admit that raping you was wrong." He takes another step closer, not afraid of the gun pointed at his face. "Perhaps I should have fucking killed you instead."

"Son of a bitch!" Yoongi sneers at the doctor and goes to pull the trigger, but the doctor is quick to engage and grab his wrist, pointing the gun away from him just in time for Yoongi to shoot the wall behind him.

Taehyung ducks down and makes a run for the stairs.

Yoongi bites down hard on the doctor's arm, making him scream loudly and shove Yoongi off him.

Yoongi falls on his ass, the gun sliding a few feet away from him.

The doctor backs up, holding his arm from where he was bitten. "Whore!" He sneers at the king, then looks over to where the gun lays.

Yoongi looks at the gun too, both having the same idea as they reach to grab it.

Both managed to grab it at the same time.

Both struggle for control over the gun, with Hoseok on top of Yoongi.

The gun goes off.

Time falls still.

Both Yoongi and Hoseok stare at each other with blank faces. Then slowly then look down to their hands covered in blood.

Hoseok's blood.

"Oh...shit." The doctor chuckles to himself, then his expression falls into shock as he collapses next to Yoongi.

"Hoseok hyung!" Jimin and Jungkook scream his name as they come rushing into the observatory, along with Jungkook's guards and the police.

Everything after that becomes a blur.

Hoseok hears Jimin and Jungkook calling to him.

He smells his own blood as it pools all around him.

He can feel someone holding him, but at that point his vision fades.

The last thing he hears is Jimin and Jungkook's voice calling out to him, then the calming abyss of silence.

We are losing him!!

His vitals are fading!

Damn it, No!!

He's vitals are gone.

Time of death. 6:30pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.1K 32
Just read the intro, you won't regret it Started: Aug 23, 2021 Ended: Sep 26, 2021 This is a JKxBTS book #1-Hopekook #2-Joonie #2 - jinnie
58.3K 857 21
fluff, smut, angst in collaboration with @tkpancake ||WARNING|| May contain mature content Explicit language Contains mpreg Contains angst Cover cred...
1.2M 45.7K 125
"@jungkook.97 started following you" Idol AU Cover made by @cuddleyoongi Copyright © 2019 cuddleyoongi started; 02/02/2019 completed; 12/12/2023
49.1K 1K 23
[BOOK TWO COMING SOON] September 25, 2020 It's been hard for Y/N ever since her mother was killed by her father....... They lived an amazing life jus...