Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-|Rescue|-

2.5K 276 109
By catzumi_zero

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

That's what's going through Jimin's head as he lays crumpled on the cold tile floor, his body screaming in pain from the beating he endured from Yoongi's guards.

They punched him, kicked him, spat on him, slapped him, and submerged him under the freezing cold water over and over until his lungs screamed for mercy.

But they didn't rape him.

Yoongi didn't want that to happen, not yet. He wants Jimin to suffer long enough for Hoseok to come claim him, and when he does, he'll take his revenge.

"Looks like he's still got some fight left in him." Yoongi's guard comments as he stands over Jimin, giving him a dark yet hungry stare. "Shall we go for a another round?"

"No, leave us." Yoongi commands, waving off his guards. "I want to have a word with him alone."

The guards nod, then bow to their king before leaving the room. As soon as the door clicks shut, Yoongi approaches Jimin, keeping his face stoic as he stares at the crumpled human on the ground.

"This is nothing compared to what I'll do to Hoseok." Yoongi says, a smile curling on his lips as he kneels down to Jimin's level. "I'm going to make him and everyone he loves suffer." He grabs a chunk of Jimin's wet hair and yanks him closer, getting in Jimin's face. "I'm gonna show him to never, ever fuck with me again."

Jimin giggles in response.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Yoongi snaps, gripping onto Jimin's hair tightly. "You think I'm fucking playing? I will make everyone suffer!"

Jimin's giggles again, this time rolling his eyes because he's seen this scenario before. It was like looking in a mirror at his past self.

"You've become the man I used to be."

Disgusted, Yoongi snarls at Jimin and let's him go, giving Jimin a chance to sit up properly and move away from Yoongi.

"It's like looking into the past again." Jimin continues, moving himself back until he bumps into the wall, distancing himself from Yoongi. "That cheap ass crown on your head has made you into a monster."

"You're calling me a monster?" Yoongi's voice deepens, eyes sharpening into slits of anger. "The only monster here is that fucking rapist Jung Hoseok!" His voice cracks as he screams it out on Jimin.

Jimin can feel Yoongi's pain. He was once sexually assaulted when he entered the sex slave trade at a young age. No one ever knew about it because at the time Jimin was very young and very scared so he never told anyone. He's gotten over that trauma since then, but he knows how much it fucking sucks.

"What happened to you was fucked up. And no amount of apologies will ever fix that." Jimin says as he slowly picks himself off the ground, using the wall for support. Despite his body screaming at him to sit the fuck down and rest, he ignores the pain and carries on. "But that wasn't Hoseok who raped you."

Of course it wasn't Hoseok. Jimin knows how soft Hoseok really is. There is only one person he knows who is capable of such a fucked up crime.

Yoongi glares at Jimin. "You think this is a fucking joke."

"I don't." Jimin snaps, returning a glare back to Yoongi. "I'm being serious. It wasn't Hoseok who raped you, it was the Mad Doctor."

Yoongi wants to laugh his ass off, but instead he reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gun.

That changes the entire mood, making Jimin's heart plummet into his stomach. Fuck, he wants to panic and puke so badly, but given the situation, panicking and puking in front of Yoongi would just be a death sentence.

So he puts on a brave face, and by that he just continues to glare at Yoongi and keeps his chin up.

"Hoseok has DID. It's a multiple personality disorder." Jimin quickly informs. "The Mad Doctor personality is the one who hurt you."

Yoongi cracks a smile. "So the doctor has a mental disorder? How ironic." Yoongi laughs alittle, still keeping the gun pointed at Jimin. "And you expect me to believe that shit?"

"I don't." Jimin curtly replies. "I know this may sound crazy, but when he attacked you, did he mention the Mad Doctor's name?"

Yoongi sits on that thought for a moment, his face twisting into a grimace as he vaguely remembers Hoseok referring to himself as the Mad Doctor. 

"Why did he rape you?" Jimin asks, hoping to keep the conversation going so he can figure out as to why the Mad Doctor raped Yoongi. 

"I lied to him about his district, told him that he can never return. I did it to protect everyone from him."

"Why did you feel the need to do that? Especially after all that Hoseok's done for you." Jimin is confused by this revelation. He always assumed Hoseok and Yoongi had some mutual agreement after Hoseok helped Yoongi become king. 

Yoongi looks Jimin up and down, his grimace forming into a scowl as he nudges the gun closer to Jimin's face. "Because he killed Taehyung's father on his death bed."

The blank look on Jimin's face says it all, he's shocked. Granted, Jimin and Taehyung's father had history, and he did try to kill the old man himself, but what shocks his is that Hoseok was the one who killed him, despite Hoseok helping the king in stopping Jimin.

"Men like him can't be anywhere near the throne. He's unstable and will cause chaos."

Jimin scoffs at that. "Look who's fucking talking. You killed The Queen of Busan and Hoseok's father. If anything, you're the unstable one here."

"I have my fucking reasons." Yoongi sneers, jabbing the gun to the side of Jimin's head. "Plus the bitch was in on my plans too, wanted you and the Jung family dead."

Jimin is not surprised by that. Jungkook's mother made it obvious that she didn't like him or Hoseok. "If so, why did you have her killed?"

Yoongi smirks. "The bitch wanted to back out. She knew too much, so I had to get rid of her."

Honestly, Jimin will not mourn for her, but he does feel bad for Jungkook since she was his mother. "Hoseok may be a rapist, but you are now a murderer."

Yoongi scoffs. "I'm a fucking king. No one will be able to touch me, not even the fucking law." He cocks the gun's chamber back, then aims it at Jimin. "I've told you too much." Yoongi nudges the gun along Jimin's forehead. "I'm going to get rid of you first, then after that, I can't wait to meet the Mad Doctor face to face again, so I can personally put a bullet through his fucking head-"

Jimin quickly grabs Yoongi's wrist and twists it, putting it up and away from his face. They struggle for control and Yoongi ends up shooting the ceiling, creating nose for his guards to hear.

Footsteps come running down the stairs, and using what he learned in a action movie he watched with Hoseok, Jimin twists Yoongi's arm around his back, forcing Yoongi to let the gun go.

Keeping Yoongi's arm immobile, Jimin points the gun to Yoongi's head, and just in time as Yoongi's guards enter the room with their guns drawn.

"Put down the guns, or I'll shoot him!" Jimin warns, lowering his voice into his satoori to come off intimidating.

"Shoot him!" Yoongi orders, but the guards hesitate, knowing if they shoot, they'll end up hitting the king.

"Final warning!" Jimin presses the gun firmly against Yoongi's head, at this point adrenaline is what's keeping him going.

Reluctantly, the guards comply and slowly put the guns on the ground.

"Kick them aside." Jimin orders. "Do it now!"

"Pick up your fucking guns and shoot him!" Yoongi orders.

"Sir, King Taehyung has ordered us not to kill Park Jimin." One of the guards informs as he slides his gun aside, the other doing the same.

"I don't give a fuck what he says, I'm also your fucking king!" Yoongi shouts in frustration as he watches his guards give in to Jimin's demands. "You won't get away with this Park Jimin!!"

"And neither will you." Jimin mutters into Yoongi's ear as he pulls Yoongi along and guides them to the door, keeping the gun pointed at Yoongi's head.

As soon as Jimin steps out, he kicks Yoongi on the back, colliding Yoongi into the guards and using that chance to shut the door and sprint up the stairs.

He has no idea what's in stored for him when he finds another door and shoves it open, finding himself in what appears to be an abandoned shack. 

"Get him!" Yoongi's voice travels from down the stairs, and Jimin forces his aching legs to move as he bolts out the front door, where he realizes he's in front of the beach. 

And just down the coast he sees what appears to be an observatory.

"I can find help there." Jimin says to himself as he makes a run for the observatory. 

Seconds later, Yoongi comes running out with his guards, all three of them out of breath from sprinting after Jimin.

"Sir, King Taehyung has sent word that Prince Hoseok has arrived at the observatory." One of the guards informs as he shows Yoongi his phone.

"Excellent. I'll go deal with Hoseok, you both go and kill Park Jimin." The guards wanted to say something, but Yoongi shoots them a death glare, daring them to question him. "Bring me his body once you're done." He concludes as he walks away from them.

Fire ignites inside Jimin's lungs as he runs for his life. The sand next to his feet explode from the impact of the bullets from the guards chasing him.

He's close, about a few yards from the steps leading up to the observatory.

A bullet flies past his ear, then another past his leg, making him stumble and fall to the sand. The fall makes his lose the gun, and as he scrambles to grab it, a bullet whizzes past his hand, nipping the skin and causing a molten pain to run up his arm.

Jimin screams and holds his hand, forgetting about the gun and deciding its best to run. But he doesn't get the chance as the guards catch up and aim their guns at him.

"We were given orders by one king to keep you alive, but the other wants you dead." The guards lick their lips with a heavy gaze of lust settling in their eyes. With both kings occupied, they can do what they want with Jimin, and no one has to know. "Perhaps if you give us that ass, we can look the other way and let you escape."

It always comes down to people wanting a piece of Jimin's body for compensation. Jimin is fucking done with it all. 

"Go fuck yourselves." Jimin spits at their feet.

They laugh at his boldness. "Feisty, but that ain't gonna save your ass." They both point their guns at him, ready to take him out.

Jimin closes his eyes, ready to meet his end.

He hears a gun shot, then another.

But he feels no pain.

Perhaps the adrenaline pumping through him is what's keeping the pain at bay.

"Freeze! You're under arrest!"

Jimin opens his eyes to the sight of a bunch of Busan royal guards surrounding the two men, both of which are on their knees in panic.

Relief washes over Jimin in the form of tears. He really thought this was going to be his end.

"Jimin!" Jungkook rushes through his guards, running to Jimin.

The older male holds his arms out and gets engulfed by Jungkook, both falling down to the sand at they hold each other.

"I thought I was too late." Jungkook whispers. "I thought-"

Jimin kisses him, lapping his tongue along Jungkook's lower lip then prying through Jungkook's lips, needing to feel as close as possible to Jungkook because he was so fucking scared and alone that he thought he was never going to see him again.

That was all Jungkook needed to know that Jimin will be alright.

"Ahem...sir.." one of Jungkook's guards clears their throat, cock blocking the jikook make out moment.

Jungkook and Jimin pull apart for air, both blushing from their excitement. Jungkook gets up first, then helps Jimin to stand, only then does he realize how badly beaten Jimin is.

"I'm okay." Jimin tells him when he Jungkook's brows furrow. Obviously Jimin is in pain, but he doesn't want Jungkook to worry more than he already has. "How did you find me?"

"We got a message from an unknown number telling us to come here." Jungkook tells him as he escorts Jimin off the beach.

His guards drag Yoongi's men and take them elsewhere.

"What about Hoseok?" Jimin's eyes widen at the realization that Hoseok wasn't with Jungkook. "Where is he??"

Jungkook's jaw visibly hardens ."He's inside the observatory talking to Taehyung....alone.

"What! We need to go to him now!! Yoongi is planning to kill him!" Jimin pulls Jungkook to run, but the young King holds him back.

"I'm going, you need to stay here and get medical attention."

Jimin refuses help, despite his body saying otherwise. He can't leave Hoseok alone with Yoongi, especially after what he found out. "Yoongi was the one who killed your mother and Hoseok's father. All because Hoseok raped him."

"I know."

Jimin blinks once, then twice. "You know?"

Jungkook heaves out a low sigh and nods. "Hoseok confessed. But we both know it was the Mad Doctor who raped Yoongi."

"And you're not mad?"

"I'm fucking livid at the doctor, but Bunny put him in place." Jimin gawks in shock, but also low key bummed he missed out on Bunny fucking the doctor. "Right now, our priority is keeping you safe hyung." Jungkook holds Jimin's face gently in his hands. "Hoseok wanted to do this alone."

"He shouldn't." Jimin utters, blinking back his tears. "He shouldn't have to be alone anymore. He has us!"

"I know-"

A loud gun shot is heard from the observatory, followed by a scream.

Both Jimin and Jungkook look to each other, their faces visibly paling as they both knowing exactly who that scream belongs to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 396 71
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
49.1K 1K 23
[BOOK TWO COMING SOON] September 25, 2020 It's been hard for Y/N ever since her mother was killed by her father....... They lived an amazing life jus...
1.2M 45.7K 125
"@jungkook.97 started following you" Idol AU Cover made by @cuddleyoongi Copyright © 2019 cuddleyoongi started; 02/02/2019 completed; 12/12/2023
58.3K 857 21
fluff, smut, angst in collaboration with @tkpancake ||WARNING|| May contain mature content Explicit language Contains mpreg Contains angst Cover cred...