Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-|Suffer|-

2.8K 289 176
By catzumi_zero

"Get all the guests out of the mansion, and make sure no reporters are still lingering on the property." Dawon orders her guards as she rips a piece of her gown and uses it like a makeshift gauze to apply pressure to her father's chest wound.

"Where the fuck is the ambulance!" Hoseok snaps at the few servants who stood and watched.

There is shouting and screaming all around, the chorus of chaos at its peak performance.

Hoseok and Dawon are doing all they can to keep their father stable, but the bullet got him on the chest, and he was bleeding out fast.

"Stay calm father, the ambulance will be here soon." Hoseok tells him as he takes off his jacket and places it under his father's head for support. He then places his hand over Dawon's, helping her apply pressure to the wound.

Mr. Jung looks at both his children with admiration. He knows they are giving it their all, but its too late for him. The bullet has hit his left lung and he's bleeding out fast. He won't make it by the time the ambulance arrives.

"Dawon, Hoseok..." Mr. Jung places his hand above theirs. "I love you both so much."

"Don't start with that." Dawon scolds, trying her hardest to keep her voice firm, but her tears betray her as they rim her eyes. "Don't." She grits through her teeth.

"You bastard, you aren't gonna die on us that easily." Hoseok gulps down a lump that was forming in his throat and blinks back the tears. Its funny how he hated his father for causing so much pain to the family, despised his very being, yet deep down Hoseok couldn't stop his emotions from surfacing.

"Take....care...of each other..." Mr. Jung whispers, then his hand slowly slips and falls limp at his side.

"Father..." Dawon stares at her father's face, already knowing that he was gone. The pain hits her, but she closes her eyes and inhales deeply, allowing a few tears of grief to fall.

Hoseok takes his bloody hand off his father's chest and touches his neck, finding no pulse. "He's gone." He says as he puts his hand over his fathers eyes and closes them.

Dawon opens her eyes and look away from the body, knowing that she'll break down if she stares at it too long.

"My queen, the ambulance has arrived as well as the police." A royal guard informs her.

"It's too late for an ambulance. My father is gone." She says as she gets up and looks over across the room, at King Jungkook sitting on the floor with a blank face while holding his dead mother in his arms.

"Have the police search the mansion, and keep all the servants in the main hall until they are done." Dawon gets into her role as queen effortlessly, despite the pain of grief clenching her heart. "I want a full investigation on who that man was and who he worked for." She points to the dead assassin who killed her father.

While Dawon gives out the orders, the paramedics arrive on the scene and quickly take away Mr. Jung's body and the Queen of Busan's.

Jungkook continues to blankly stare at his mother's body, unable to compose any emotions for her loss. Much like Hoseok and Dawon, there is a part of him that is grieving, but his resentment for her overlays his grief.

Hoseok approaches Jungkook while the paramedics leave with the queen's body.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He says, Jungkook hums at Hoseok's words.

"I'm sorry too." He says, looking over at Mr. Jung's body as they place it in a body bag and leave with it.

"Sir, if I may." A Busan royal guard approaches the king, giving him a full bow before speaking. "Sir, we have searched the entire mansion as well as the premises, and we can't find him."

"Find who?" Hoseok's asks as he looks at the guard with worry.

Then something clicks in his head when he looks around and realized Jimin is not in the room with them.

"Where is Jimin?" Hoseok asks, looking to Jungkook.

"That's the problem." Says the Guard, his face visibly going pale under the intense glare from the King and the Prince.

"We are unable to locate the whereabouts of Park Jimin."

++++

Just beyond a metal door, hidden deep within a cellar, Jimin's muffled screams can be heard.

"Help me! Somebody help me!" Jimin bangs on the metal door for what seemed like the millionth time already, his hands bruised and worn from his many attempts to be heard, his voice now reduced to a fragile cry.

Jimin bangs on the metal door one more time before exhaustion gives its reply, making him sink to the floor fatigued and defeated.

Jimin looks around the room, well its more like a bathroom with dull grey tile walls and a bathtub that was as dirty as the floor. There is a sink with a worn mirror, and just on top is a small window that Jimin and easily crawl through, except is caged in with metal bars.

He doesn't understand why he is there, or why Taehyung and Yoongi had taken him there to begin with.

In fact, he has no clue why Taehyung said he'd never see Jungkook and Hoseok again. He can understand if Yoongi still has a grudge, which is stupid since Yoongi is the one who married Taehyung and became king, but he doesn't understand why Taehyung would do this to him.

Jimin wraps his arms around himself, trying to manifest some warmth to his body. The bathroom was freezing cold and Jimin's clothes were gone except his boxers and a white t-shirt.

"Jungkook, Hoseok...please come find me."

Click

Jimin jumps up as the door clicks open, revealing Taehyung with a royal guard.

Jimin doesn't hesitate to lash out his anger at the young king. "What the fuck is wrong with you! Why did you bring me here!!" Jimin bursts out screaming at Taehyung as he gets into his space.

The guard next to Taehyung goes to grab him, but Taehyung puts his hand up, signaling him to stay put.

"I really thought you have changed, but it seems you have only gotten better at manipulating everyone around you."

Jimin blankly stares at Taehyung. "What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't manipulated anyone!"

Taehyung scoffs at Jimin's reply. "Here you stand, choosing to play innocent." He takes a step closer to Jimin, eyeing him down intensely. "I can see right through your web of lies."

"Taehyung, I have no fucking-"

"ENOUGH!" Taehyung grabs Jimin's arms, digging his nails deep into Jimin's biceps. "You think you can get away with it?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!" Jimin rips his arms from Taehyung's hold and shoves him back. A deep sob escapes him as he begins to panic. "You keep accusing me of lying when I have no fucking idea what's going on! And If you think I'm still after that fucking crown, then fuck off! I don't give a shit about it, and I clearly don't give a shit about you." Jimin inhales sharply as another son breaks from him.

"I've gotten over all that and I'm living a happy life with Hoseok-"

"Hoseok raped Yoongi."

"He...what?" Jimin is dumbfounded, loss for words as he processes what Taehyung just said. Hoseok a rapist? Impossible! Jimin refuses to believe so.

"No." He firmly shakes his head in disagreement. "Hoseok would never do that."

"Oh but he did." Yoongi replies as he enters the room with his royal guard. "And you made him do it."

"You're lying!" Jimin yells at Yoongi, then looks Taehyung. "You have to believe me Taehyung, I would never send anyone to hurt Yoongi."

"You sent him to rape me because you couldn't get over me being king." Yoongi instigates.

"I don't give a shit about being king! You can gladly take that fucking crown and shove it up your ass!" Jimin sneers at Yoongi, then focuses his attention to Taehyung. "I don't know if Hoseok truly raped him or not, but I had nothing to do with it." Jimin steps closer to Taehyung, but flinches under his heavy gaze. "Please believe me."

Taehyung is doubtful of the situation. Part of him wants to condemn Jimin, but another feels like he's telling the truth.

"You and I both know he's a master at manipulation." Yoongi stands behind Taehyung, smiling widely at Jimin. "If he manipulated your father against me, he sure as hell manipulated the doctor to rape me."

"I didn't manipulate anyone!" Jimin shouts at Yoongi. "You are the one who is manipulating everything!" Jimin goes to punch Yoongi, but the royal guards blocks him and shove him against the wall, pinning his arms.

"He's lying to you Taehyung!! You have to believe me!" Jimin begs as a set of tears cascade down his puffy cheeks. "Please believe me!"

"Your petty lies won't work us this time." Yoongi steps forward, keeping his face stoic infront of Taehyung. "That bastard Doctor is going to pay for what he did to me, I'll make sure of it."

Yoongi nods at his guards, both of them nod in return as one turns on the bath while the other holds Jimin.

"TAEHYUNG MAKE THEM STOP!!" Jimin screams. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!"

Taehyung doesn't say anything in return and turns his back to Jimin. "Keep him alive." Is his final words before stepping out of the bathroom, leaving Jimin in the mercy of King Yoongi.

Jimin screams again for Hoseok and Jungkook to save him as the frigid cold water fills up the bathtub.

"Sir, ready when you are." One of the guards informs Yoongi, and the king looks to Jimin with a wide gummy smile.

"Toss him in the bath. I want to hear this bitch scream."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.2K 48
Are you willing to give your life for him? Started: 180722 Note: Mature content Cover by @Tajihona
678K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
77K 2.1K 32
Just read the intro, you won't regret it Started: Aug 23, 2021 Ended: Sep 26, 2021 This is a JKxBTS book #1-Hopekook #2-Joonie #2 - jinnie
1.9M 82.4K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...