Love Me Like You Do [ Dramion...

By Icefly

" I want you now" he said and walked closer towards her. She backed away two steps but met the ice cold wall... More

Our Skinny Love
Our Family Portrait
Breakaway
Mudblood and Bloodtraitor
Okay
The youngest Weasley
Amortentia
Challenge
The other guy
Resist me
A bit of advice
The News
The Disaster
Girls talk
A revealed secret
Please.....
Blaise's pickup-lines
A new style
Like I can
The Reflection
Moments
Unexpected visit
Meeting the Weasley's
One touch
She's Worth it
What is love?
A walk in New York
A chance
Won't let you go
Not tonight
Draco's past
An old friend
Blaise's butterfly
The graduation party
More?
The Aurors
Questions
Careful
You and me
Losing you
Any favourites?
It hurts so bad
Give it up
Wish you were here
Not yet
Tell me
In his arms
It's over
What have I done?
Would you kill?
Gone
Taken
Hunt them down
Thank you!!
Stay alive
Dementors
Boggarts
You're next
I'd come for you
Don't you remember?
The one I want
Their inviation
The Wedding
The night of love
Love Me Like You Do
13 things about me

The invitation

31.5K 848 56
By Icefly

A/N sorry guys this will just be a short chapter, but it will be better next time ;)

Draco was just about to leave the classroom with Hermione's diary when Slughorn stopped him.

" Mr Malfoy, can I speak with you for a minute?" Draco looked at the diary and wanted to give it to Hermione as soon as possible. Even though he was curios about what it stood inside it.

" I don't have time right now professor, I have to..."

" Oh don't worry it won't take long. Now sit down"

Draco immediately sat down, maybe Slughorn would take points from his house if he didn't.

" You know I have a club right? My Slugclub?"

Draco nodded " Yes, sir I do"

" And I only invite students I think deserves to be invited. You are very good in potions, mr Malfoy. And so are ms Granger"

" Thank you sir. But I don't really have time now..."

" And I would love to invite you to that club. We also have some parties sometimes and you are allowed to ask whoever you want"

" Awesome....but I really have to go..."

" Would you let mr Zabini know that he also welcome like last year? And there is a Christmas party in a few months"

" Great....now can I go?" Slughorn looked at him with a concerned look.

" Yes off you go now"

Draco hurried away and thanked Merlin and that Slughorn didn't ask him about the Amortentia. He refused to answer the question ' What did you smell?' If there was someone who could know anser of that question than him it was only one person.

Hermione.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 14.9K 36
The Wizarding War is over. Voldemort is dead. The Wizarding World is now peaceful. Wizards and Witches are still reminiscing about the past. Hermion...
1.1M 22.6K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
17.6K 307 13
Please leave a comment and vote to let me know what you think of the story! <3 _________________________________________ Hermione and her friends re...
700K 24.9K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...