010

It is currently 12:20 am and I'm listening to Goosebumps by Travis Scott. I have many questions that will possibly remain unanswered anyway because I'm bored outta my mind I'm going to be healthy and ignore my missing assignments and work on the story and annoy people on Discord -don't worry I'm not missing many- anyways whatever that segment was is now over. Have a great day or night

After the interview with John he happily told m I ad gotten the job. Since it was nearing the evening of a Monday he said I was allowed to start the next day. I happily showed my gratitude said my goodbyes and left. 

--------Time skip because I realised I should have added that last part in chapter 9--------

The past few days had taken a toll on my physical state of mind. I had to juggle my social life, schoolwork and work on a weekly basis. Due to me working  9 to 5 shifts I had to shift my classes to afternoon courses, meaning I could go nights with minimal hours of sleep just working on a project. The only things that kept me awake at those times were caffeine of all sorts and Alex. He has helped a lot these past few days from helping me stay awake to reminding me to eat full meals everyday. 

I was gathering all my things making sure I had forgotten nothing. My backpack had my laptop, some snacks, a big water bottle, my work clothes and my phone and laptop charger. I grabbed my skateboard, locked my door put my backpack on and headed for work. 

When I arrived Cheryl, John's wife I had met on the plane ride to L.A, was already there serving the few costumers that were there.

"Morning y/n!" She smiled and waved politely. She and I had become good friends, and I really enjoyed her company. She kinda was like an older sister to me.

"Morning Cheryl," I waved back "I'll go change and put my stuff away and come help you out."I made myself to the beach of the cafe receiving an 'okay' from her. I got changed slipped my phone into my apron pocket and joined Cheryl with the remaining customers.

We were now two hours into the shift, and there were barely any people. It wasn't entirely bad, in fact it was pretty good. Cheryl was in the back tending to some things while I was sitting near the register area working on an assignment due that evening. Just as I was about to review the final product, I heard a bell ring, indicating that someone had entered the building.

A guy that looked to be around my age walked in. He had short light brown hair, a jawline that could grate cheese. He was wearing dark blue ripped jeans, a white tee that had a small red stain by the neck of it (if you know you know, any corpse fans?), a black windbreaker and beat up Converse. He looked pretty good, but the most captivating feature about him we're his sky blue eyes. They seemed to just cut through a person. 

I zoned out studying him before I realized he was in front of me and I was partially staring. Now that he was in front of me he looked like a giant. I calculated he was around 6'0, and I a 5'5 mouse across from him almost felt like I had shrunk.
I closed my laptop and did my spiel but instead of normally leaving my name out, I included it."Hi I'm y/n, welcome to ilCaffe how may I help you?" 

He smiled, "Hi, may I please have a blueberry muffin and a coffee, two creams one sugar?" I write down his order, and start to walk away, but he stops me. "Uh,"he pauses as if to hesitate before continuing"I couldn't help but notice the fact that you are extremely pretty, if you don't mind, could I have your number and maybe we could hang out sometime?" I immediately start blushing, but gave in and wrote it on this receipt. 

I walked to the counter to see Cheryl who was now by the register and saw everything unfold. 

"Oooh, y/n's got herself a boyfriend" I start to prepare the coffee while silently laughing at Cheryl's comment

"I just gave him my number, chill. He's not my boyfriend. Plus I don't even know his name yet"

"Not yet at least" She wiggled her eyebrows at me and giggled. I just rolled my eyes and softly punched her arm before getting the guys name I didn't even know yet's muffin, and headed towards where he was sitting.

He looked up from his phone and said thanks -I originally typed Thanos, help- 

"No problem," I said in a questioning tone slightly dragging out the 'm' 

"Oh," he said slightly startled before holding his hand out "Jessie" I shook it and said "Well then Jessie, hope to see you soon. With that I turned around and left him with his coffee and muffin.

It is now 1:30 am and listing to Kim Dracula wondering how the hell I got here and if i should write another chapter