042

Not me writing during my break, no sir. Anyway yeah hi sorry I was , still am, on break so yeah anyway on with short chapter.

.--------------line--------------.

"Okay no, because I know a kyle that is the most un-kyle kyle that I know, that make sense?" (Actual conversation I had last night).

Alex just rolled his eyes,"So your telling me there's a Kyle that you know, that doesn't drink fifteen Adderalls on the daily?"

"Yep, if anything all he does is stay inside and play Minecraft all day."

"What a lozer." Alex said chuckling while taking a sip of his drink.

We were currently at the beach. The sunset reflecting off the water and the sky full of warm colors.

"Alex don't you play kids games for a living?" This caught him off guard since he visibly hesitated his answer.

"Well at least I'm funny." He answered with that 'matter of fact" attitude.

"If humor is what's holding you up, you gotta retire soon." I said slightly laughing. Alex pretended to be hurt and started fake crying.

"You, you t-think I'm not f-f-funny?" He was acting like if you hold a spoiled toddler no. "I'm SO hurt. Why wod you say that y-y/n."

"Alex I'll give you a ten second head start."

"Oh yeah what you gonna do, fucking try to hit me?" He then proceed to get up and carry me against my will towards the water.

"Alex," I camly said not wanted to get thrown into the water "put me down."

"No."

"Alex." We were getting closer to the water and his smile grew bigger. "Alex, AlEx, ALeX!"

He threw me in the water.

I immediately got up and ran out of the ocean only to chase Alex. "Come give me a hug lover boy." I yelled while chasing him eventually tackling him Making us both wet in sea water.

"Y/n you prick" he said laughing wrapping his arms around me. I laughed along with him enjoying the moment.

"Love you too dumbass."

.--------------line two--------------.

I DYED MY HAIR

Ily stay awesome go do some self care and drink some water love u bb muah