027

Today's chapter make me feel sinswnijdudjskanajdnj. Whatever that sounds like, I do love it tho. 
Its gonna start off in Alex's pov and it's gonna flip back to y/n's next chapter same thing just possibly less feely feely. If you want, make music recommendations and I'll try to add them to some chapters! Song won't start immediately I'll indicate when but if you rather not to that works as well. ALSO yes I'm aware that this is the national anthem for the fellow pansexuals (hey hi yea I see you) but gay anthems are just top teir.

Should I start making roll call on here a thing. Nah, unless? Just a thought.

Chapter's song: Everybody Talks

-------------------

TODAY'S THE DAY, TODAY'S THE DAY, TODAY'S THE DAY! My mind felt like it was racing and the only thing going through my veins was adrenaline. I don't know if it was the nervousness or the excitement, most possibly a little of both. I looked around my now empty room, I got out the cloths I left out. Before changing I jumped in the shower, quickly got cleaned,  (don't get weird ideas.) Got out, changed and ruined downstairs to see both my parents there

"Buenos dias Alexs"

"Hola a'ma"

"You exicted?"

"Very" I smiled at my mom and she beamed back. She seemed awfully happy for me to be leaving.

"A'ma are you happy that I'm leaving?"

"I'm happy that your happy, I'm also glad somebody's able to tolerate,, well,, you" she laughed and I laughed with her. I knew she had good intent. My dad eventually came downstairs and had breakfast with us.

"Mom are you going to the airport with us?"

"No mijho, I sadly gotta do other things, but I'm not so hurt about it. I know she's trust worthy, and will take care of you. Besides she's my future daughter in law, so I kind of gotta giver her time with you" she smiled at me sweetly and hugged me while I was still prossesing what she had said

"Future daughter in law?'"

"Alex you talk as if you weren't madly in love, god your dad and I hear you guys talk all the time and when she came, she was practically glued to you."

"A'maaaaaaa" 

"You cant tell me I'm wrong, now your bags are in the front. Te amo, take care, and don't forget to visit." She kissed me on my forehead and rushed me out of the kitchen. I just softly laughed and got my stuff together putting it all in the backseat of the car. When I went in to get my backpack my mom stood there with it in hand tears in her eyes.

"I tried avoiding this, but god te quero Alex, please be safe and do call"

"Don't worry mom I will, I love you too, and don't cry, I will definitely make sure that we visit." I smiled and she hugged me tightly. I patted her back indicating that I had to leave she wiped her tears and kissed my cheek and handed my bag. I took it put it on walked out the door and said my goodbyes (I'm making it sound as if he's gonna die, but lest b honest mama quackity is best girl rn)

I got in the car with my dad. We didn't talk much, nothing too different but that's how we got along. Then one song y/n showed me, and I got attached to, played next. 'Everybody Talks' played from my playlist. It had been private since I named it, 'Songs that remind me of her' indicating songs that made me think of you/n every time I listened to them.

Hey baby won't you look my way

I can be your new addiction

I tapped my foot to the beat saying the words in my head, knowing that I would have y/n in my arms.

Hey baby what you gotta say?
All you're giving me is fiction