053

Edited by : DysphoricLuna

STICK TO THE END FOR AN AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY!

⚠Tw very negative talk about ones weight (Just skip to Y/N's pov if you don't like this stuff or if it triggers you)

Paris pov:

A quick scroll through Y/N's insta and all I saw was a monstrosity. How could Alex be with someone, like, like that? 

(YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE! NONE OF THESE NEXT WORDS APPLY TO YOU! I love you and how you look, your amazing <3 -V)

Fat, first thing that came to mind

Y/N is fat, ugly too. 

Look at her face, it's so chubby, full of acne. (Your point? Still beautiful)

I pick my phone up and dial an old friend of mine. 

It rings twice and the other end picks up

"Carter, my good old friend."

"What do you want, Paris."

"No need to be rude" I sighed "you owe me a favor, and I need some things to be done."

Y/n's pov:

Tiger was curled up in my lap while Alex was mindlessly screaming at poor Indian men on the phone. God some people don't get paid enough to deal with the fuckers my boyfriend's like.

I get up, move the sleeping tiger off of my lap and make my way into the kitchen. I look in the fridge to see if there's anything good. I pulled out some vegetables and chicken. Good enough. 

I start the stove and get out a pan, before pulling my phone out, calling the nearest burger restaurant and ordering something.

Fuck making food I love alex but not THAT much. (Pop off queen 😤)

I sit back down as I pull Alex's stream up on the tv and laugh at his stupid shit. He plays up a great persona.

He isn't much different as he is in person, but in front of his camera his inner middle schooler comes out.

I continue watching, trying to muffle my laughter since I don't want his mic to pick anything up. 

About two hours later the goodbys come in and I'm ready to make fun of the Dumbass kid.

As soon as he enters the room. All that slips past my lips is "Ligma"

"Y/n grow up."

"Alé you made the jokes, not me."

"Well they were funny."

"Were they though?"

"Yes, anyway woman where's the food." He plopped down on the couch next to me

"I already cooked" i said leaning against him

"And didn't save any for me, rude." He said ruffling my hair

Then the doorbell rang and Alex looked at me "so you didn't cook"

"I think calling a place is close enough."

"Whatever y/n. I hate you sometimes you know."

"Love you too patito feo"

=end of chapter=

I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG AND I'M SORRY I MISSED THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY 

Moral of the story I've been really busy recently but I've decided I will continue writing to at least finish my works. I'm so sorry for leaving you all on a thread for so long, but i promise the end is just near the horizon

I love you take care and get some food water and rest in your system

Con amor

-V

Hey y'all!! Been a while, hope you all doing well and been taking care of yourself. You're beautiful no matter what and I love y'all ❤