Night Skates

--THIS IS FOR A FACT A DIFFERENT PLOT THAT DOES NOT AFFECT THE STORYLINE--

"Catch the fuck up will you"

"Y/N I'M TRYING"  I just laughed silently  at myself while seeing my boyfriend struggle at keeping up with me. This was Alex's and I's first Christmas together. We had agreed to meet up in Mexico just for the fun of it and go out on Christmas night before going to dinner at 8. Good thing for time saving because by 6 it was entirely dark, the whole point of night skating was to see the stars and fresh night breeze.
 (For the sake of the story and knowledge I'ma make Alex live in Veracruz, because it's farther from the city and has v pretty pretty views.)
We decided we would skate alongside the shoreline and stop at the beach to coexist together. We were skating alongside the shore singing to the music coming from my speaker. As the wind blew softly on our bodies I turned to look at Alex who was hardcore vibing to "Mask Off" I just smiled and focused on the road in front of me realizing how lucky I was.

We arrived at the beach and got oUt the things we bought at the corner store back near the town. I set everything down, chips, candy and our drinks. We decided to keep the music on and just listen to it while talking.

"I envy you dude"

"How so?"

"You live near here, and the last time I came was when I was 7"

"Sounds like a you problem" I just lightly punched his arm and we both chuckled. Goosebumbs by Travis Scott and Kendrick Lamar played and I immediately knew what was gonna happen next

"Put the pussy on a pedestal, Put the pussy on a high horse, That pussy to die for, That pussy to die for" we both sang trying to copy the high pitched verse. We both just looked at each other and laughed our asses off. We claimed down and put on softer music. I put my head in his lap and  looked at him while he closed his eyes and swayed softly. I sat up and Alex looked at me confused on why I got up so suddenly.
"You good?"

"Better than I'll ever be" I smiled at him and he pulled me in close. I rested my head on his shoulder. We slowly swayed to the music together. He then looked at me and I back at him. I was lost in his eyes. Every feature, every detail about him was amazing. He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back and when we broke apart we rested our foreheads against  one another. 

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Alex"

"We should do this more often"

"Kiss?"

"No dumbass, go on late night Skates"

"Way to ruin the mood, but agreed" he kissed me once again and we got ready to skate back home

---------

WEIRD ONE SHOT CHRISTMAS THING. BUT NEXT ONE (chapter) WILL BE A FORREAL CHRISTMAS ONE