043

I have an obsession with men (lil darkie) screaming into a mic. Need I say more.

.------------line------------.

"So I was sitting there,"

"Y/n dare you finish that sentence and I will do us both the favor of throwing you out the nearest window." Alex and I were packing up our things while music played in the backyard. We had finally found a house, and a nice one at that. I guess that's the perk of having a popular content creator as a boyfriend. It wasn't grand and lavish, but we loved it either way.

It was a three bedroom house with two bathrooms furnished basement and a very spacious living room and kitchen. I spaced back into the current moment and realized I have the perfect formula to pissing Alex off.

"Barbeque sauce on my titties." I whispered loud enough to be in his earshot.

"For ducks SAKE!" he said picking up a nearby pillow and chucking it at me.

"Did you juts say 'for ducks sake'?  Alex I think the quackity role might be getting two realistic." I said trying to come off as worried trying my best to not bust out in laughing.

"I- what- no?" He said stumbling over his words and stuttering. I couldn't help it and just lost it laughing. "HEY Y/N WHAT THE FuCK!?" the voice crack made me continue laughing I was now on the bed holding my stomach crying in laughter.

This man was both the thing that kept me alive but I knew he was going to be the death of me.

.------------line two------------.

To be honest I just wanted to post but I didn't know what. I promise net one will b BETTER. besides that go drink water eat some food get sleep and do some much needed self care. Love you muah muah