047

Ok I'm writing this at like five am with old dead Beethoven playing so if it's shit I alplogize.

.------------line------------.

"You know, I'm not much for dresses," I said looking in the mirror, fabric in hand and swaying it gently letting the light reflect off it's (f/c) silk. "but I'm feeling this one."

Alex just stared at me, find of the sight. He stood up after a few seconds and hugged me from my waist drawing me closer to him. "You do indeed look stunning Y/n." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Now come on let's get going."

I nodded and followed Alex out the door, making sure everything we need was with us. Alex was wearing a black tuxedo that fit him perfectly. He really wasn't kidding when he said fancy

The drive was quiet but comfortable. The only noticeable sound was the radios soft playing. It was already pretty dark outside, which made the drive even better.
(Why therapy when drive at night?)

Alex's hand rested on mine comfortably. I could tell he had a tough day. The guy had to balance school, twitch, and both his personal and social life, but one thing I admired about him was how he always tried his best to give me all his attention and affection. Even if he direly needed a break.

I worried about him at times and he knew this. There was a time where I had to beg him to go to sleep. It's like the roles reversed. Months ago he would text me reminding me to rink water and eat while I was going through a depressive episode, and now I gotta almost force him to rest just to make sure he does burn out.

After fifteen minutes Alex parked into the lot of a pretty fancy place. "We're here." He smiled. We both got out of the car and made our way inside. Once the doors opened the sent of different thing just hit you at once. It was a pleasant though.

It was warm and bring, you would see, mainly old people, but they looked rich rich. We got seated in the very back near the open outdoor patio and that's when I took in everything.

Many paintings hung from the wall with each a different image. The walls covered in a water like pattern with specks of gold, fuzzy to the touch. That's when I turned to Alex. "So, are we like rich rich?"

"No, I just wanted to treat the both of us." He smiled and planted a soft kiss on my hand. "I just wanted to treat the both of us, it's been a weird past few weeks with the move plus work and school"

"Alex whatt would I do without you." I smiled at him about to speak again when a waiter came up your table. Alex being Alex asked the only sensible thing.

"Do you guys have dino nuggets?"

.--------------line two--------------.

I'ma go eat a bagel