016

Just found out my comfort streamer is taking a break bc people decided to cancel him.
Welp here's my coping chapter
Hope to see you soon Schlatt
Also happy birthday Quackity

------------------

Y/N pov:

I woke up from the first comfortable sleep I've had since I've moved to L.A. I stretched and instantly felt like I hit something I looked down and saw a pair of legs intwined with mine. Scared not remembering who was at my house. I quickly tried to get up but feel back down, but on the floor this time. I let out a loud groan

"You know getting a punch to jaw in the morning isn't the best way to wake up a guest"scared by the deep gruff voice coming from the couch my body took a screenshot and the person on my couch just laughed."I swear you have the memory of a goldfish" I now looked up and saw Alex. Thoughts of the previous night flooded into my mind. I then finally spoke for the first time on the morning "Quiet pissbaby"

"don't complain your the on that fell asleep first"

"Can't believe the first morning we have in person is spent arguing"

"don't know what your talking Bout. I'm having fun"

"your fun is boring"

"Then what do you suggest we do y/n"

"Arson"

"I saw a carnival on the Uber driver here"

"We go to the carnival then commit arson"

"Now your thinking"

"Ok go get ready were possibly not coming back at all today"

"Wait but breakfast"

"I know a place,now hurry up or I'm leaving without you"

"Yes ma'am" Alex went to the bathroom and I went into my bedroom looking for a simple outfit.I got out something I liked and quickly changed into it. I waited for Alex to come out of the bathroom so I could finish my routine. When he finally came out I let out a little 'woah' to which in response I got

"Damm, must have done a good job if you liked it that much"

"No it's not that, I just didn't think I'd see you ever wear something that isn't sweatpants"

"Oh your an ass"

"Atleast I have one ahem flatty Patty ahem"

"shut thy fuc-"

"all I hear are quacks right now"

"I swear to God y/-"

"MIRA EL PATITO" -look at he ducky- after that line escaped my lips all I got where loud  incoherent swears in Spanish I just laughed at him and closed the bathroom door behind me. I quickly finished  up brushing my teeth, quickly doing my hair and putting on some light makeup. I walled out to see Alex on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled. I decided renting out a car for the day wouldnt be bad so I did. We hopped in and drove to the cafe I worked at. 

While waking out if the car Alex linked arms with me, I didn't see it as such a bad thing because maybe John and Cheryl weren't working their shift today. But boy I was wrong I walked in and saw both of them right there. If the place had more people I would  have gone unnoticed. But to my dismay the cafe was empty. Cheryl and John waved at me untill they realised my arm was attached to Alex's. Cheryl looked at me suprised and John gave me an eyebrow wiggle. I just rolled my eyes at them and took a seat with Alex.

"Oh this is a nice place"

"I know right. They make killer (fav drink) here"

"Deadass"

"on Jah" just then Cheryl approached the table. 

"Hey y/n how you doing"

"Good Cheryl and you?"

"Great actually, ya ready to order?" While she was taking down our order she studied Alex. She then turned to me and smiled "If you help me make them I'll only pay you half" then Alex looked at me confused I just agreed and got up to get the stuff ready. I went to the back to get my apron and when I came out Alex looked just as confused as ever. I just decided to work on the drinks since I was good at making them.
"Sooo y/n who's that"

"A friend"

"Since when do you bring in attractive friends in, while linking arms"

"Since today"

"So your calling him attractive"

"Wait- NO" Cheryl just laughed at my sudden outburst an head jerk towards her

"Its fine, it's fine. I'm only playing with ya. Now for real who is he"

"Friend from Mexico the one I just so happen to like"

"wait the one you were talking to me about the other day?"

"Yeah"

"How come you still just 'like' him, don't you think you should make a move?"

"Well he DOES live in a whole nother country"

"yeah and?"

"Long distance  doesn't seem fit for me, I'm too touch starved"

"well it wouldn't hurt trying right"

"well- what are you doing"I looked at her again

"getting in your head trying to get you to go for it." she smiled looking somewhat deviously.

"Not today your not" I finished the drinks and paied for them. I put my apron back and headed over to the table. Alex looked up from his phone to look at me and smile his signature smile.

"So what was that all about"

"Oh I work here"

"WAIT REALLY?"

"Shhhh and yes really'

"Oh that's so cool"

"I know. I'm like the coolest person ever"

"Now it's not okay to lie y/n'

"Alex you bully me too much. I'm so heartbroken right now"

"Oh no how shall I ever make you feel better"

"Let me wear your hat"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"But I'm heartbroken"

"Okay and"

"its your fault"

"Sucks to suck then I guess"

"Fine be like that" I then reached over to take his hat and put it o my head

"HEYY"

"Sucks to suck I guess"

"You're a prick Y/n"

"Love you too Alex"

We finished our drinks and hopped back into the car. Alex wanted to see the Hollywood sign so we drove to Beverly so he could see it. The entire time we were jamming out to music blasting it through the speaker and being chaotic. I loved being near him and with him. Alex brightened my mood Easley. After a whole day of being out and about, it was time to start heading towards the carnival