048

Im sorry for it writing in so long.
(Add some impressive reason here) you know? Anyway,

.--------------line--------------.

"Alex what was that?" I whisper yelled trying to not disturb others.

"What, it was a genuine question." He shrugged off trying to play it cool, but I knew he was itching to burst out in laughter.

"You are a literal toddler." I chuckled. The rest of dinner went smoothly everything was normal as far as normal goes when we're together. We got a dessert to go because according to Alex the night didn't stop at dinner.

"Can I please take the blindfold off?" I asked.

"Nope," Alex said besides me. Currently we were in a moving car, that he was driving.

"Okay, no offence, BUT, I dont think I work well being blindfolded." I said feeling my surroundings. It's like all my other senses were amplified once my video. Was so rudely taken away from me.

"Aw shit, that ruins tonight huh?" That's when a brilliant idea that my slow mind couldn't come up fast enough, hit me. I can just simply, take the blindfold off.

"Puto," I muttred under my breath. "You ever make jokes that aren't weirdly sexual?"

"Yes, also why did you take the blindfold off? It ruins the suprise." He whined, still keeping his eyes on the dark road.

"Because I can do so, plus it's still a surprise no matter what." I said while Alex started to fake cry.

"But, but the s-supriseee."

"Give a shit, I do not."

"Alright whatever." He chuckled

Alex pulled into a parking lot next to the beach and a hill, it was pretty, but dark as far as I could see. "Am I about to get murdered?" I asked jokingly

"Shh don't ruin the suprise" he joked along. We got up the hill and it was dark, like expected, but suddenly the trees illuminated the small clearing with the small strings of lights.

I stood there in shock of just how well this was planned when a soft whisper spoke out"Do you like it?"

------------.line two.------------

IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOREVER I PROMISE I'M BACK NOW