033

as of writing this were at 125 followers THIS IS EPIC *haha get the refrance* Okay but fr thank you all Lmk what y'all's thoughts are on a Q & A and a possible discord server for chapter and book updates

I feel cocky just saying that in general but bare with me here, this is the most clout I've ever gotten. 

ANYWAY LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD READ

--------------------------

"Hey" Alex stayed quiet "Heyyyyyyyyyy" I said poking his arm now

"What" he said eyes still glued to his laptop

"Hi" I said with a smile. The sight was a simple but confusing one. Alex and I were both on the floor him sitting and I laying down next to him. He was currently looking for houses while I was being the most annoying I could be

"You just want attention" he stated now glancing at me

"You don't want my heart" 

"I'm not referencing a Charlie Puth song, dumbass"

"I'm not the one who branded their entire brand on a duck and doesn't like being called duck boy. Somehow I'm the dumbass but okay. You shoulda seen it coming."

"My feelings are hurt." He said now fully facing me and putting in a fake face of hurt on. "Now you have to make it up to me"

"Nobody mentioned making it up to anybody. Your just mad because you know I'm right." I gave him a sweet smile before facing the floor once again. Alex then proceeded to turn me over sit up, and face him.

"No can do y/n. You gotta make it up to me for breaking my heart"

"Tough luck Alex, cuz I ain't doing dip shit" I smiled and started to get up. Alex was aware of this and moved his laptop to the side and pulled me down by the arm making my face level to his. It was a very weird position since he was sitting and I was half way bent over looking him directly in the eyes. "Okay okay I'll make it up to you." I came up with a quick solution and kissed his forehead. "There you go, now stop complaining and get ready, were going out."

"Y/n it's about be be five soon. What could you possibly want to do at five in the afternoon in L.A?"

"I dunno just drive around, be stupid. Just us two because next week I have work plus finals."

"Oh shit yeah I forgot that we a thing for a sec." He now had is laptop closed and seemed to think about something. "Hey where's the nearest forest preserve"

"About half an hour from here, why? Your not planning to kill me are you?" He just smiled at me and shrugged playing along "Alexis Quackity, did you commit a homicide, without me?"

"I may or may not have" I fake gasped and pretended while he sent a quick wink my way. "Anyways go get changed were going on a picnic" 

"Wait but I wanted to do the drive"

"Its too early and the sun is still up to have a good drive around, so it's better if he have a picnic and drive around when it's darker ya kno"

"You know Alex, sometimes you can be smart"

"Wow y/n, real nice"

------------------

I DID IT I GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT ARE YOU PROUD OF ME ODCNWIANINJS
okay but anyway what kind of conflict  do y'all wanna see in the future so I can add some ✨spice✨

Also full picnic chapter will be out hopefully later if not by the end of tomorrow and that's a promise + some Valentine's chapters (probably one)

ANYWAY GO EAT, DRINK WATER **NOT MONSTER** AND TOUCH SOME NOT SNOWED ON GRASS

Bye bye love you all