044

HEY I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY,,,,,,,, but that's not till the end of the page, sooooooooo

.--------------Line--------------.

(To those who are worried about both girls and how they're probably still a block away, this one's for you. I got answers!1!1! I sould say this now THIS IS BACK WHEN YOU VISITED ALEX OK? Ok.)

.++Lola's pov++.

Madeline and I were currently a book a way from where y/n's lover boy supposedly lived. Madeline was currently next to me pretending to play a guitar while dancing the most she could while in a seat.

"Has she called you yet?" Madeline asked while still dancing agressivly. Although it didn't go much with the rythem, she was still lovely.

"Uh," I took my phone out and checked the screen. Nothing "nope. Not yet at least."

"Do you think they'll make up?" She asked now adjusting herself properly into her seat and turning the music down.

"I hope so. It was pretty much the whole reason we came here in the first place." I said while looking out the windows if our rental. Mexico was beautiful.

"Alex is a great guy. I'm pretty sure they'll make up."

"You've talked to him?" I questioned, this was new information to me.

"Yeah, he asked me for y/n's address so he could fly over and meet her." She said digging through her bag, presumably looking for something.

"Hm." Just then my phone vibrated. I quickly checked it ad it was Y/n.

Y/n🐮
Talked out we clear & dating now. You guys are free to enjoy yourselves for the rest of our stay. Say thank to Madeline on my behalf and especially to you lola. Love you both so much.

"Alright, so we DON'T have to pick her up. We're free to go, and I'm pretty sure she's staying with Alex untill we all go back together."

"AW YEAH!" Madeline yelled while tossing her chapstick back in the bag. "I think we should get some dinner to celebrate in her behalf."

"Hell yeah, let's drive around and see what we find." Now speaking spanish was no issue. Spending most of my time with y/n and her mom got me used to it. Then when my dad remarried, my stepmom's entire family was Cuban, so I decided to learn it.

We drove around for about fifteen minutes when we came across a Vips (vee-ps). "This looks like it might be good." Madeline sad looking at the restaurant while I looked for parking.

We both entered the restaurant and settled in a booth. "It's nice here." I said while looking around.

"I know, it really is." Madeline said while also looking around. Our order was quickly taken. "So what are we gonna do in the next couple of days?" Madeline asked, breaking the silence between us.

"Well we got a new country to explore. Guess touring around near the hotel doesn't sound too bad." I said.

And that's exactly what we did.

Over the course of three days Madeline and I had become close.  Now I had known about my liking for girls since a young age but who knew if Madeline had felt the same.

We were now walking around in a house. A very colorful house. Bottomed line it was a museum in Coyoacan called La Casa Azul. (Any other fans of Frida's work and overall her?)

It was beautiful and full of plant life. Her life as an interesting one. We toured around the small museum and marveled at everything.

"Hey Madeline, can yu take a picture of me please?" I said peeping my phone.

"Yeah, sure!" She came over and snapped a quick photo and looked at it. "Either I'm a good photographer or this lighting blessed you." I just blushed and thanked her for the complement.

I decided that maybe I should make a move, just one not too uncomfortable. I caught up to her and entwined my hand in hers. I looked over at her, now with a sight blush dusted on both our cheek's.

"Are you," she began to ask but I just nodded my head trying to act cool. She smiled to herself and said "Finally, I was afraid I'd have to be the one with the first awkward move." She lightly chuckled and I just relaxed.

Eventually it came time to finally had back to the states. Lola and I had sat down and agreed that our mutual feelings was something we could not ignored. Hence we got together. When we went to pick up y/n she caught up quickly and kept saying she knew it would eventually happen.

Guess Mexico is the new country of love.

.------------line two------------.

Someone wanted to see Madeline and Lola get together and so I did.

ANYWAY TO WHAT I WAS ORIGINALLY GONNA SAY

The possibility of me making a second quackity x reader book is high. And if it does happen it's gonna be his villain like casino / gambling arc. How does that sound?

SECOND graduation month is upon me so I do apologize in advance if I have a shit upload timeline. Do yeah

That's all for now folks love you all do al the hood and healthy things you gotta do today and keep being swag. Love you muah

-V