004

HEY EPIC GAMER'S! How ya'll doin? Today's stream was harsh. That itself seems like an understatement. If you have no idea what I'm talking about just look at the video above. Regardless, because I'm SO original <satire> I'ma start off in Alexis pov just like in the origin- just like I made up myself. ANYWAY, have a great read!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck boy's pov: 

My eyes slowly opened, still trying to make sure the rays of the sun didn't blind me fully. I grabbed my phone besides me, and started going through Discord dm's first making sure everything important  was taken care of. When that was over I hopped onto twitter when I realized, I had an un-opened dm from a person. Nothing new but somehow I just decided to be the nosy person I'm not. I saw her twitter page and saw she had her Insta in her bio. Not that I used the app often, I was just curious. There were a lot of things. It varied. From memes to mirror outfit pictures, it was cool. She herself was cute. (nickname).exe . A pretty cool username. 

I started scrolling through her page like the full fledged stalker I now was, debating if I should respond or not. I thought about it a little more while scrolling through her profile making sure I didn't accidentally like anything. I gave up and decided to confront my friend Aksel. I knew i was probably going to regret this, but he was my best friend after all so it would only make sense.

*Bold is Askel and Slanted is Alex*

YO. hElp I'm having fEmAlE issues for once

You mean a period or some shit

no dumbass, as in there's a girl who mind you hit my dm's first and now I don't know if i should respond or not 

Oh. We gossipin now? Spill the tea sis or whatever goes now and days

My fucking gOdD is there one day where you can a least TRY be NORMAL

This is normal

Jesus. Anyway here's what she sent

(One Image Attached)

Is she hot?

Ur weird

That's a serious question dumbass

I mean i guess..

YOU FUCKING SIMP

OMFG YOU SAID- I'm gonna kill you. You fucking egg

Ok but like in all seriousness if you want to hit her dm's up i dunno Do what u wanna do i'm not ur dad.

hMMmmMm oKaY. I'm doing it bc I'm not a simp, I'm doing it because I'm nice

Nice my ass bitch. Anyway ima go so good luck with mystery twitter girl. ByE

Adios

I took Aksel's words into consideration.After like 4 minutes of thought I decided I would grow 'bolas grandes' and text back. Why, why not? After failed attempts of trying to sound cool and smooth, I came up with a half assed, decent somewhat ok response.

"Hey, thanks for your message, I'm glad that i make you happy. if you didn't already know btw, my real names Alexis, people call me Alex sometimes though :)"

And now, we wait