028

Okay so I know I said I would write this chapter in y/n's pov, but I changed my mind last minute and decided hey, no different chapter. So here we are. Idk why I chose this song. All I know is I did

Chapters song: Backyard boy

-------

"Alexxx get the fuck UP" at this point the Mexican boy was now laying in bed

"A'ma give me another minute"

"I'm not your mom," I got close to his ear and whispered know exactly what would wake him up "but I can be your mommy." He then turned to me and screamed

"Yo daddy chill, I didn't kidnap you"

"IM VERY SCARED AT THE MOMENT"

"ALEX I'M USING THESE NAMES ICONICALLY"

"YOU BETTER BE, unless"

"Now it's my turn to head out"

"y/n I was kidding" At this point we were both holding back laughs due to our beautiful conversation. Once we both regained our balance and breath I made my way over to the doorframe and turned to him

"Do hurry up tho, because I'm taking you to work for show and tell. Plus you can tour alone a bit and get used to the area"

"Alright, but what if I wanna stay with you?"

"Then bring your laptop and some stuff, so you can do school in the cafe, it's usually quiet so it should work"

"Okay then, I'll be out in 15"

"Sounds good"

While I waited outside on the couch text spamming minx for fun, Alex came out and told me he was ready to go. We collected our stuff together and left walking to the cafe since the weather was nice out. On our way there we had some, um,  interesting conversations.

"Okay so hear me out, what if we started calling the  Ender Dragon a milf"

"A WHA-" I was cut of by Alex shushing me. He just laughed a my reaction before becoming serious once more

"Y/n this is no funny mat-"

"you were the one laughing"

"Anyways like I was saying I'm being completely serious about this"

"But why tho, like there are litrally thousands of thing you can call it and you choose 'milf'. You know sometimes I question what goes on in your head"

"Mainly thoughts of you, not gonna lie"

"Can you not be so cute when I'm tryna be mad at you"

" I can do better tho"

"No you can't"

"Wanna bet?"

"Loser buys the other a muffin"

"alright" he stook out his hand for me to shake it, and when I did he pulled me in and kissed me. It all happened so quickly I didn't know how to register it besides to blush. "Looks like I won". I had my eyes close and could hear the grin in his voice.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I softly said with a chuckle. We walked for a little longer making it into the cafe. John and Cheryl were already there serving the few customers in the store. When they heard the bell  ring indicating someone had entered the store their heads perked up and saw Alex and I had in hand. I didn't think much of it since they've seen him before but boy was I wrong.

"The booth over in the corner has the best window and has the better wifi grab. Plus it has some outlets so it should be good alright"

"Sounds good love" he kissed my forehead and he went to go sit down while I went to go change for work. The distance between his booth and the register was decent out of earshot but still very good views of each other. When I walked out of the room, I found two eager faces looking back at me.

"Whats he doing here again"

"You can take off more days if you want to"

"Whys he staying in the cafe again" Cheryl and John were super curious about Alex's return

"Well, you guys know him, and I asked if he wanted to move in, and here we are. Also I don't need days off and because he wanted to come and I saw no issue with it. Unless there is"

"no, no, not at all. He can stay all day if he wants" John reassured me

"Yeah, but I'ma need to ask him some questions.My y/n needs the right guy"

"That's not needed trust m-w"

"Your right, we need the right man for y/n. I'm going with ya" before I could protest further they both left the back and made their way to Alex's booth. I wasn't too worked up about it since  I knew they were joking. I was going to join them at the table since nobody else was I the building, but then I heard the small bell ring and knew I had to attend to work first.

"Hi, how may i-"

"Just a coffee and a muffin"

Why did that voice sound so fimi-

"Hey did you hear me, I'm don't have all day" I looked up to meet the face of a somewhat annoyed person

Jessie