003

Three days passed by in a mesh of goodbyes and shipping boxes to my new apartment. I was now standing in the airport eyes full of a mixture of happy and sad tears. Fully engulfed by Lola and my mom. Thomas didn't bother to show up, and its better that way. We don't like ungrateful and bitchy snobs here. I wipe my tears once I pulled away.

"Mija, you better call," my mom said chuckling while tears still poured out

"And visit," Lola said while side hugging my mom and like her, crying. 

"Don't worry I will, I love you guys both so much." I said giving them one last hug and walking through security. Looking back every once and awhile to smile. Before I turned the last corner to start walking towards my terminal I waved and blew a kiss in their direction. They returned the wave, we all had tears streaming down our faces. I started to cry harder once I started walking away from security. 

I decided I needed to clean up a bit and that right now what i needed was self assurance. I had found he nearest bathroom, locked myself into  stall and let the est of the tears fall out. I felt relived and even happy when I stopped. I slowly got out of the stall making sure nobody was around, took out my bag and cleaned myself up a bit to appear presentable and feel comfortable. 

I walked out looking and feeling better. I gathered my things and walked towards my terminal with my things in hand. I settled around an outlet because i needed to  charge my phone and laptop before the flight boarded. Some minutes passed and I got hungry, I asked a lady nearby if she could keep an eye out for my things for a second and she politely agreed. I walked to a small convenience store full of food and different sorts of items. Instead of blowing out all the money I had on me, I just bought a bag of chips, a mango Arizona and a bag of skittles.

I quickly made my way back to my seat, and thanked the lady who was watching after my things. I sat down and started eating some of my skittles while watching Quackity. I've grown quite fond of his content. One thing I did notice is that he screams 'lets go' in almost all of his videos. I started to like all the Discord content. Every time a new guest, every time a new form of chaos.

"Flight United airlines terminal B-6 is now boarding."The announcement was made over the speakers as I started to unplug and put my laptop and phone away. I got up with my stuff and waited until my group was called. I got seated by the window and the people i was sitting with were a young quiet couple who gave off a very caring and loving vibe. I talked to the supposed girlfriend to find out they were married and owned a cafe together. She then talked with her husband and I zoned out and fell asleep

--- Time skip because this entire chapter is basically a filler and don't wanna make it worse ---

I arrived at my new apartment and flopped down face first into the couch. I was to tired to process the very little that was happening in my still and quiet apartment. So I closed my eyes a dosed off. 

--More of  a time skip--

I had woken up around one not being able to fall asleep. I had decided to open Twitter while putting my now unpacked teakettle on the stove to heat water. Then the YouTuber I've been obsessing over the past couple of days crossed my mind. ' What if we hit those dm's like the chad we are? ' I think about it for a second thinking of all the endless possibility's. I settled on dming him because I mean why not. And so I did.

By now I was sipping on my pineapple honey tea brainstorming of a text idea.'Whats popin mamas a haha' no that's way too weird for a first text. ' whats good duck boy ' no not that either I finally settled on something decent

"Hey Quackity. Hows it hangin. The possibility's of you seeing this are low, but hey its worth a try, I really like your videos and now that i have moved helped lightened the process. So thanks for that!"

Perfect I thought while sending it, finishing my tea and falling back asleep on the couch

------------------------------------------

HEY EVERYBODY! It's currently 1:16am for me so yeah :D but uh hope you enjoyed this long and boring filler. The next chapter is gonna have more Quackity and y/n action so yeah. Besides that have a great day night or whatever and remember you are loved! alright bye