031

Yes yes I know I haven't uploaded Ina bit but spare me. Anyways got onto tiktock a while ago and saw this 

https://www.tiktok.com/@bestdreamsmpff/video/6920257440592219398?sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6822104186211550725&is_from_webapp=v1&is_copy_url=0    (will b in thy comments)

IM SORRY WHAT. 
HONESTLY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ITS JUST THANK YOU. Honestly I'm so happy you guys actually like my book it's so amazing. So once again thank you all so much it really made my day.

Chapter Song: Him (has no ties I just like the song)

-------------------------------

I woke up with arms around my waist. At this point i had gotten used to it unlike the first time Alex woke up next to me. 

"Morning patito feo" -morning ugly duckling- (Spanish speaking mates help me out here, I can't spell)

" G'morning," I heard him groggily say "also I'm not an ugly duckling, I'm the cute one" he said as he kissed my head

"Whatever you say"

"Your in dangerous waters y/n. I could push you off this bed if I wanted to"

"You wouldn't dare" I turned to face him. He just smiled at me eyes closed and hair a mess

"Do you wanna bet?" He then proceeded to slowly push me off the bed with one leg while I protested and tried my best to not fall on the floor. Eventually I lost grip and my back met my bedroom floor. "What did I say"

"Your an ass Alex" I said while getting up and somewhat freshened 

"Aww now don't be like that, you know you love me" He said still facing me

"That's debatable" I said turning to him and giving him a small smile just to mess with him

"You know I'm right" he returned the cheeky smile. I just rolled my eyes and leaned down to face him directly

"Well see who's laughing when Alex doesn't have breakfast" I gave him a quick peck on the forehead "now finish resting up, because I need time to enjoy MY meal" Alex then sat up quickly and before I left the room he blocked my exit. 

"You know I  was joking around and I was messing with you." He then proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist "please make me food lovely girlfriend of mine, I am hungry" I just laughed at his antics and wiggled out of his arms. Of course I was going to make something for him as well, I just really liked the attention he was giving me so I kept my mouth shut. As I made my way to the fridge to get some stuff out and start preparing, Alex approached me from behind and hugged my waist. "I'm not letting go untill you make me food"

"Trust me you'll be here all morning" I softly laughed and continued cooking while Alex kept his word and kept his arms around me. Half way through cooking he did let go, but not because he wanted to do something, but because he was helping me out. Tht was untill he left, and came back with a small portable speaker and his phone and played 'Sway' by Michael Bublé.

"I promise you one day I'm going to dance this with you in a proper setting" (is this foreshadowing 👀?)

"Is this not a proper setting"

"I don't think halfway through making food is the setting ither of us prefer"

"Guess your right" I said with a small chuckle. We finished up making breakfast with a surprisingly lack of chaos. It was mainly wholesome. Since Alex wasn't used to making food that often I had to help him out, but I didn't mind helping him out. Not to mention  watching him mess up was somewhat funny and cute.

We sat down to eat and made some small jokes here and there

"Thought you said I wasn't going to get breakfast"

"Well, I was being nice today"

"Sure". We finished eating and picked up. 

"So Alex what are we doing today"

"I got something in mind"

"What is it"

"you'll see"

--------

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 35.3K READS I SWEAR ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING!! Once again I'm taking in chapter requests since I'm kind of in a writers block but yeaH!